Black People : Black women has a toddler stuck where?

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

JenaBee63

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Unbelievable. Was not sure where to post this story. Do we have a "Bat *** crazy forum? This women had a 14 month old stuck in her vajayjay! Yes ya'll, her vagina. Wanted to experience child birth. Somebody please pour me gin and cran. I can't believe this. Read all about it.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/bab...ospital-after-inserting-a-baby-in-her-vagina/

Its too crazy :nuts: ... Look at the bottom of the link's page and you'll see this:

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

Latest profile posts

Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?