Black People : Black Woman Gives White Attacker More Than He Bargained For

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Just saw this and I am pissed off over it. Black female is attacked in MacDonalds and the Black males spend more time holding her back instead of wrecking the white guy that attacked her. What is happening to our young Black males?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/us/customer-attacks-mcdonalds-employee/index.html
I got this alert on IPN and figured it was just another BS Mickey-D's fight. Race was never mentioned in the broadcast. Ha ha ha ha ha, this fool got owned.

Stupid White skulk: I demand a straw colored girl.

Black woman who don't take no sh*t from nobody: Straw? Not gonna happen fool but how bout a fist sandwich?

Stupid White skulk: I don't eat fish, and foolishly as he reaches out to give her a good ole thrashing he bleats now where's my straw?

Black woman who don't take no sh*t from nobody: BAM POW SLAP PUNCH BAM POW SLAP ONE MORE TIME FOR GOOD MEASURE.

Moral of this story: Be careful of what you demand of Black women especially straws because in some places you'll get your jaw broken then you'll really need the straw not to drink your soda but to drink your food because your jaw will be wired shut.

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
He got the beat-down he deserved.

What pisses me off about the situation is how the other employees stood there and watched outside of one dude (Who half-heartedly tried to pull the man away in the end). The manager also did not care about her well-being. He did not even call the police on the guy who attacked not one, but two of his employees. She had to call the police herself.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
But yall see this as isolated incidents , and that is what is so sad! Starbucks, Waffle House, police lynching, BBQ heffer, all of it , you see no need for Black national unity or even a collective political and collective political action of community defense over all this bullsht and that is sad! I dont know if you have noticed that since we have fallen from where we were in the 60s 70s and 80s , they take pot shots at us every hour cause they think , now that we have no leaders... single or group, no national organizations worth a dime and no Black unity , that we are now after all that hard work of the past have become , in their eyes a punk race that they can just do to as they please!
SO THE QUESTION REMAINS WILL WE BOYCOTT MACDONALDS IN THAT STATE OR NOT???

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
*****************((((((((((((But yall see this as isolated incidents , and that is what is so sad!))))))))))))********************Starbucks, Waffle House, police lynching, BBQ heffer, all of it , you see no need for Black national unity or even a collective political and collective political action of community defense over all this bullsht and that is sad! I dont know if you have noticed that since we have fallen from where we were in the 60s 70s and 80s , they take pot shots at us every hour cause they think , now that we have no leaders... single or group, no national organizations worth a dime and no Black unity , that we are now after all that hard work of the past have become , in their eyes a punk race that they can just do to as they please!
I don't know what any other decent self respecting Destian has to say about your remark but as GOD is my witness I seriously doubt anybody here on Destee would compromise their intelligence by stooping to believe this is in some bizarre fashion an isolated incident. The countless threads posted (Many as breaking news alerts) as they are discovered by numerous astute and aware Destee members gleaned from various media sources including personal experiences well prove the fact that we Destians are not some type of clueless lot of rubes as one could take we are being alluded to. I harbor no ill will here but just curious about your bid in all this_________While Black: Please tell us what thread or post you started here concerning "THIS" horror?

hqdefault (1).jpg

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/oh-court-of-appeals/1090170.html

https://www.apnews.com/0d4a920737179c976847750e82a18a74

https://dubnow.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-dont-have-your-money-super-sleuth-on.html

To excoriate from without is an enemy. To excoriate from within is a traitor. Thanks for reading and GOD bless.

Last edited:

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
But yall see this as isolated incidents , and that is what is so sad! Starbucks, Waffle House, police lynching, BBQ heffer, all of it , you see no need for Black national unity or even a collective political and collective political action of community defense over all this bullsht and that is sad! I dont know if you have noticed that since we have fallen from where we were in the 60s 70s and 80s , they take pot shots at us every hour cause they think , now that we have no leaders... single or group, no national organizations worth a dime and no Black unity , that we are now after all that hard work of the past have become , in their eyes a punk race that they can just do to as they please!
I seriously doubt anyone who posts on this site sees these events as being isolated and rare.

Now, we as a people should probably boycott McDonalds all over, not just in a particular state. The company is multi-national. Boycotting one state's McDonalds will not significantly affect their bottom line. You need to make it US wide for them to notice. Last, my family has been avoiding McDonalds, because the food is terrible tasting and terrible for one's health.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
I seriously doubt anyone who posts on this site sees these events as being isolated and rare.

Now, we as a people should probably boycott McDonalds all over, not just in a particular state. The company is multi-national. Boycotting one state's McDonalds will not significantly affect their bottom line. You need to make it US wide for them to notice. Last, my family has been avoiding McDonalds, because the food is terrible tasting and terrible for one's health.
McDonalds like NIKE is global and donates tens of millions of dollars in donations to many Black causes. Corporate donations are in no way altruistic as they are tax deductible though. Still I'd like their legal team to step into this and vigorously advise the prosecution to exert the conviction and sentencing of this individual to the fullest extent of the law and not accept this BS 2 counts of simple assault and public intoxication excuse the police are submitting to the DA's office. Minimum he should be summarily charged with 1 count of aggravated assault and 1 count of assault, disturbing the peace, intoxication in an establishment that doesn't serve alcoholic beverages and have a permanent restraining order served by the court to prevent him from coming to that particular McDonalds ever again. I'm not going to address the inaction on the White mangers part or the inaction by the two Black guys parts as I wasn't there and just maybe this is an area like many areas of late where young Black men are shot dead from being mistakenly committing assault or murder by White cops when in actuality they are putting themselves in danger by aiding and assisting others. This is something our esteemed race based progressive associations, legal, government representatives, business and religious leadership should be spearheading.

I no longer buy any meat-stuffs from Mickey-D's ever since the pink slime revelation.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Just saw this and I am pissed off over it. Black female is attacked in MacDonalds and the Black males spend more time holding her back instead of wrecking the white guy that attacked her. What is happening to our young Black males?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/us/customer-attacks-mcdonalds-employee/index.html
He got the beat-down he deserved.

What pisses me off about the situation is how the other employees stood there and watched outside of one dude (Who half-heartedly tried to pull the man away in the end). The manager also did not care about her well-being. He did not even call the police on the guy who attacked not one, but two of his employees. She had to call the police herself.

Followup to the beatdown of the century.

Give em HELL Yasmine.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: