Pets / Animals : Black - The Most Beautiful Rottweiler in the World!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Right, he does look lovable, likable and all that, but no thanks. If he could stay that size, then possibly. But as each day, month and year that passes, he gets bigger and bigger and bigger ... Greyhounds are my thing, they make money :rofl:

c'mon now ... that skinny little dog ... *sigh* ... i guess ... i mean ... people love all kinda dogs ... :)

Thanks for sharing!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
See what I'm saying ... he so much bigger than the pup pic's :facepalm: ... In fact, he can hardly fit the seat ... :censored: .................... :running: .............(bro. Clyde running to safety).

I added his current picture to the last set.

He's now 15 months old and 135 pounds of puppy love ... :hearts1:

He is very loving and gentle, not nearly as ferocious as he looks ... :)

Pet him and see ... :)

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I added his current picture to the last set.

He's now 15 months old and 135 pounds of puppy love ... :hearts1:

He is very loving and gentle, not nearly as ferocious as he looks ... :)

Pet him and see ... :)

Destee

Yeah right! I could only pet him from a distance, using long arms, lol, way much longer than these :hug:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Yeah right! I could only pet him from a distance, using long arms, lol, way much longer than these :hug:

lol ... one of these days yall are gonna meet and you will see ... you will be wanting to pet him, and rub him, and love him, and stuff ... just wait and see ... i promise ... he's that kind of puppy! ... :)

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
lol ... one of these days yall are gonna meet and you will see ... you will be wanting to pet him, and rub him, and love him, and stuff ... just wait and see ... i promise ... he's that kind of puppy! ... :)

Destee

If you say so Sister Destee, if you say so :facepalm:

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD

Destee
Ummmm. Miss Destee, now Black wouldn't be from this litter would he?

giphy.gif

tumblr_otttfihwKw1slpvmyo1_500.gif

tumblr_n1i53fjfwA1rqd0kpo1_r2_400.gif

TqLIWG.gif

I mean, just checking is all. Seriously, cute puppy.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: