Pets / Animals : Black - The Most Beautiful Rottweiler in the World!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Right, he does look lovable, likable and all that, but no thanks. If he could stay that size, then possibly. But as each day, month and year that passes, he gets bigger and bigger and bigger ... Greyhounds are my thing, they make money :rofl:

c'mon now ... that skinny little dog ... *sigh* ... i guess ... i mean ... people love all kinda dogs ... :)

Thanks for sharing!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
See what I'm saying ... he so much bigger than the pup pic's :facepalm: ... In fact, he can hardly fit the seat ... :censored: .................... :running: .............(bro. Clyde running to safety).

I added his current picture to the last set.

He's now 15 months old and 135 pounds of puppy love ... :hearts1:

He is very loving and gentle, not nearly as ferocious as he looks ... :)

Pet him and see ... :)

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I added his current picture to the last set.

He's now 15 months old and 135 pounds of puppy love ... :hearts1:

He is very loving and gentle, not nearly as ferocious as he looks ... :)

Pet him and see ... :)

Destee

Yeah right! I could only pet him from a distance, using long arms, lol, way much longer than these :hug:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Yeah right! I could only pet him from a distance, using long arms, lol, way much longer than these :hug:

lol ... one of these days yall are gonna meet and you will see ... you will be wanting to pet him, and rub him, and love him, and stuff ... just wait and see ... i promise ... he's that kind of puppy! ... :)

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
lol ... one of these days yall are gonna meet and you will see ... you will be wanting to pet him, and rub him, and love him, and stuff ... just wait and see ... i promise ... he's that kind of puppy! ... :)

Destee

If you say so Sister Destee, if you say so :facepalm:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Oh he's precious!! Rotts are great guard dogs and do very well with children. They are very protective of kids. Love the name too lol.....Hmmm...135 lbs huh? I'd hate to clean up his poop...lol:help:

Hi Sister NNQueen ... :wave: ... I LOVE YOU !!!!! ... :love:

He is a special Black Rottweiller ... :)

You wanna know his whole name?

BLACK PLAYER PIMP DUKE JONES ... :)

Sister ... I aint clean'n up poo (anymore) ... at first yes, I cried .. but shoot ... he eats like a man! :)

I shole be thinking ... Black needs a job ... :look:

Basically ... the back yard is his.

I got rubber boots to wear out there ... we iz not play'n in deze skreets ... :)

Is sell'n dog poo a job? ... :)

I LOVE QUEEEEEEEENIE ... :kiss: :love: :kiss:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.