Black Relationships : Black Sultan; Black Harem Girls Standby Equipment

morenaseis

Nov 25, 2002
Ventura, California
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
I just saw the movie "Deliver Us From Eva" and it was very cute/funny. The men in the theater seemed to really like it since they sure were laughing. What I liked about it is the fact that it showed BEAUTIFUL black women. Just something that has been avoided until recent years (thanks John Travolta). These women exemplify just a small portion of the beauty, passion well roundedness of the BLACK women I have known and currently know. Women just like any other woman of any other race. I hope we see more examples in the MASS MEDIA of just how stunning black women are (although I am fair, in my opinion, the darker, the more beautiful)...I hope every SELF HATING BLACK MAN (if not applicable, move on) that has settled for the fat, greasy haired white girl, the one with a perpetual hole/run in her panty hose and a stick up her butt thinking she has a prize when poor baby really has a self hater...Again, I hope these SELF HATING BLACK MEN cringe in their seats and kick themselves in the a s s for hating and dogging their entire race of women (Again! if not applicable, move on!). To thine own self be true...if this offends you, then it's probably you I am referring too...I would hate to be you and look myself in the mirror!! No woman, white or light-skinned black deserves to be used by you scumbags as a trophy to soothe the pain of your soul......LOL.

Black women need to realize that these men don't hate black women, they hate themselves. The reflection of themselves that they see makes their skin crawl. DATE OUT LADIES and EXPAND the pool of men that you have to CHOOSE from. Don't be a pan on the smorgasbord line for BLACK men to pick over. Especially those same black men that EXCLUSIVELY date WHITE.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.