Black Positive People : Black Stories From The Hood, If we Don't tell them, Who will?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Please share one if you have it. Don't let society paint us as a race that is doomed, what I would like in this thread is the positive things we do. Things that Hollywood would make a movie, or a made for tv movie if the person was white. Or the media would plaster over your tv screen if the person was white.
Local news is fine, but I see many white local stories that are in other states.

16-year-old Illinois girl to enter Ph.D. program

http://abc7chicago.com/education/16-year-old-illinois-girl-to-enter-phd-program/715069/
View attachment 4450

We people who are darker than blue
Are we gonna stand around this town
And let what others say come true?
We're just good for nothing they all figure

A boyish, grown up, shiftless jigger
Now we can't hardly stand for that
Or is that really where it's at?.......Curtis Mayfield 'We People Who Aree Darker Than Blue"

Peace!
:toast:

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: