Black Positive People : Black Self-Sufficiency at its best

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
Not only do whites do it, they have whole institutional infrastructures set up to do just that.

Ahhh...Mike....I do see "whites" doing that. Asians, Africans, Arabs, East Indians, ad infinitum.

Every group is concerned and promotes its own existence and survival.

Da Flash

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 10, 2007
The OC............for now!
Occupation
professional internet surfer
Do i REALLY have to....aint this obvious O.O
Well if you're talking about whites doing things for other races, I am aware of some of the things that they have done (or just taken credit for!) but let me ask you this, do you think that the good deeds of whites even compares to their murdering, raping, destroying, history rewriting, etc that they've done???

Do you dispute the claim of Blacklioness above??

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
Well if you're talking about whites doing things for other races, I am aware of some of the things that they have done (or just taken credit for!) but let me ask you this, do you think that the good deeds of whites even compares to their murdering, raping, destroying, history rewriting, etc that they've done???

Do you dispute the claim of Blacklioness above??
1) I dnt dispute her claim.

2) No.....but arent all races guilty of that as well? arent "blacks" doing tht to their own history right now....regardless of the impact "whites" had on it

Da Flash

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 10, 2007
Occupation
1) I dnt dispute her claim.

2) No.....but arent all races guilty of that as well? arent "blacks" doing tht to their own history right now....regardless of the impact "whites" had on it
1. I am glad that you are starting to see the world for what it is, instead of what you want!!

2. I'm not quite sure what you were referring to with "Blacks are doing to OUR own history right now" would you mind explaining??

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
1. I am glad that you are starting to see the world for what it is, instead of what you want!!

2. I'm not quite sure what you were referring to with "Blacks are doing to OUR own history right now" would you mind explaining??
im not tht caught up in my ideas.

& aren't "blacks" ruining their own history right now thru their actions n words? The human race collectively ought to be shamed. but "blacks"...there a tragic joke....is it all o No....but is there a good portion that could potentially make such "history" a non-factor? Indeed.

But this in a sense is the human race in its entirety

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
im not hearing poverty or any of that crap as an excuse for what they do n how they ruin "their" history as i come from there

Da Flash

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 10, 2007
Occupation
im not hearing poverty or any of that crap as an excuse for what they do n how they ruin "their" history as i come from there
To be honest I don't get the jest of what you're trying to say but I'll chalk it up to my comprehension!!

I've noticed that you say "them" and "they" when referring to Blacks. Do you not consider yourself part of them and they?? If not, who are your people??

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
To be honest I don't get the jest of what you're trying to say but I'll chalk it up to my comprehension!!

I've noticed that you say "them" and "they" when referring to Blacks. Do you not consider yourself part of them and they?? If not, who are your people??
I dnt believe in race so i try not refer to race at all regardless

my "people" are the human race collectively...were all connected in some fashion.

I consider myself part of the human race...not just a "african american" race is a social idea that needs to die

Proverbs31Woman

Be kinder than necessary!
May 15, 2010
AZ
I dnt believe in race so i try not refer to race at all regardless

my "people" are the human race collectively...were all connected in some fashion.

I consider myself part of the human race...not just a "african american" race is a social idea that needs to die
Wow...really? Now the odd part of this way of thinking is that to the 'human race' you are a specific race (we know what that is), and many in that 'melting pot' do not embrace you. And doesn't this mentality also eliminate your roots, that lie within you...you are who you are because of who you come from....there is so much about you that is tied to your ancestors, it's all in your DNA.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz