going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 10, 2007
The OC............for now!
Occupation
professional internet surfer
Yup. & cause it is...so is such talk in any race...& cause i can
1. That's what I figured! To each his own
2. I, as a Black man, don't find ANY talk about uplifting the Black community to "ish". Why would I come here if I thought that!?!
3. Hopefully you are aware that just because you CAN do a thing doesn't neccesarily mean that you SHOULD do a thing.

But I guess that's just me........

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
2. I, as a Black man, don't find ANY talk about uplifting the Black community to "ish". Why would I come here if I thought that!?!
3. Hopefully you are aware that just because you CAN do a thing doesn't neccesarily mean that you SHOULD do a thing.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Not at all Da Flash, you aren't alone in this regard, I share very similar views.

Peace In,

Torrance Turner

Jul 19, 2011
Texas
Occupation
Cashier
i disagree with such courses of action but..whatever
Father in Heaven we pray in Jesus name for all victims of the following
"Organized Harassment" aka "Gang Stalking" is a growing crime that has many victims coming forward and speaking out... Some don't know exactly what is happening to them, some are afraid to come forward cause it is set up to make the victims appear mentally ill.

Please help expose this crime...

Torrance Turner

Jul 19, 2011
Texas
Occupation
Cashier
Why would you disagree with the economic empowerment of black people?
Its not all about race, lets look at the Big Picture with Spiritual Eyes... Is there diferent races in Heaven? Is there Gender in Heaven? Is there a clock on the wall(Time) in Heaven? Do Angels have to stop what they're doing to "go use the bathroom"? See God made Heaven and Earth and all things for purposes/His will for us which we don't fully understand, but have Faith that God is was and always is in control. Yes Jesus is Black, Moses is Black, at the start everyone was Black and God cursed some people with White skin and then we have different races, but He gave us different races here on Earth for a reason. That I have yet to fully understand; However knowledge is power.
I am a TI (targeted individual) a victim of "Organized Harassment" or "Organized Stalking" aka "Cause Stalking" or "Group Stalking" my victimization lead me to researching just what was/is happening to me. I've been blessed, along with other victims, with knowledge of this evil and the big picture perception since the 40's-Now its been experiments/programs on us still happening today by our own Government/CIA,NSA done on Black people/other people of color/poor people.
Research for youselves (if you don't know now you know) Help Expose this evil and defend ourselves

God bless us all

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student

Im not aganist uplifting the community...but i dnt agree with it soley being one community..."blacks" are only interested in helping other "blacks" u dnt see "whites" doing that....some of them will gladly help n not think of color....why cnt "blacks" do the same

abstract219

...standing on the shoulders of giants
Sep 21, 2005
Philadelphia PA
Occupation
Behavioral Health
Im not aganist uplifting the community...but i dnt agree with it soley being one community..."blacks" are only interested in helping other "blacks" u dnt see "whites" doing that....some of them will gladly help n not think of color....why cnt "blacks" do the same
Ahhh...Mike....I do see "whites" doing that. Asians, Africans, Arabs, East Indians, ad infinitum.

Every group is concerned and promotes its own existence and survival.

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
Ahhh...Mike....I do see "whites" doing that. Asians, Africans, Arabs, East Indians, ad infinitum.

Every group is concerned and promotes its own existence and survival.
None more than "blacks" im sure it exists among other groups

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
Are you SERIOUSLY trying to say that "other groups" do less toward the uplifting of their people than Black people??
im saying "blacks" are more into themselves....there are some "whites" who'll help...not all but some....even other races will to some degree lend a hand to one another....blacks will do this to the least extent of any race IMO

Da Flash

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 10, 2007
The OC............for now!
Occupation
professional internet surfer
im saying "blacks" are more into themselves....there are some "whites" who'll help...not all but some....even other races will to some degree lend a hand to one another....blacks will do this to the least extent of any race IMO
Could you please supply some example that back your opinion??

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz