Black Positive People : Black Self-Sufficiency at its best

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
1. I am glad that you are starting to see the world for what it is, instead of what you want!!

2. I'm not quite sure what you were referring to with "Blacks are doing to OUR own history right now" would you mind explaining??
im not tht caught up in my ideas.

& aren't "blacks" ruining their own history right now thru their actions n words? The human race collectively ought to be shamed. but "blacks"...there a tragic joke....is it all o No....but is there a good portion that could potentially make such "history" a non-factor? Indeed.

But this in a sense is the human race in its entirety

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
im not hearing poverty or any of that crap as an excuse for what they do n how they ruin "their" history as i come from there

Da Flash

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 10, 2007
The OC............for now!
Occupation
professional internet surfer
im not hearing poverty or any of that crap as an excuse for what they do n how they ruin "their" history as i come from there
To be honest I don't get the jest of what you're trying to say but I'll chalk it up to my comprehension!!

I've noticed that you say "them" and "they" when referring to Blacks. Do you not consider yourself part of them and they?? If not, who are your people??

Mikha'el

Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
To be honest I don't get the jest of what you're trying to say but I'll chalk it up to my comprehension!!

I've noticed that you say "them" and "they" when referring to Blacks. Do you not consider yourself part of them and they?? If not, who are your people??
I dnt believe in race so i try not refer to race at all regardless

my "people" are the human race collectively...were all connected in some fashion.

I consider myself part of the human race...not just a "african american" race is a social idea that needs to die

Proverbs31Woman

Be kinder than necessary!
May 15, 2010
AZ
I dnt believe in race so i try not refer to race at all regardless

my "people" are the human race collectively...were all connected in some fashion.

I consider myself part of the human race...not just a "african american" race is a social idea that needs to die
Wow...really? Now the odd part of this way of thinking is that to the 'human race' you are a specific race (we know what that is), and many in that 'melting pot' do not embrace you. And doesn't this mentality also eliminate your roots, that lie within you...you are who you are because of who you come from....there is so much about you that is tied to your ancestors, it's all in your DNA.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.