Black People Politics : Black People: Know your REAL enemy

Discerning

BANNED
Jan 30, 2020
I've also received a lot of undeserved and unsolicited insults. Just because I can write well does not make me an enemy. It just makes me a good writer and I had to be. I was a Senior News Editor.

Black people are not promoted to those positions unless they can produce good copy and are good people managers.

I believe strongly in education which is why I taught Writing. I also believe in an expansion of health care for the Poor and Immigrants. That does not make me Satan.

So, if you're referring to my pro-Vaccine stance, we outnumber the anti-Vaxxers. I just want people to live and be happy. There's been too many unnecessary deaths from gun violence, disease and apathy. Our people always suffer the most in calamities.

My main interest is Pro-Housing and Safe Homes for Children. I don't want to see anyone living on the streets, under a bridge, in a doorway or otherwise at the mercy of the elements. And all children are deserving of love, comfort and good education and health.

That's my stance. And some oppose those goals. Nothing I can do about that except defend my views.

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
I am adult.

I demand to be treated with respect. If people do not understand this, they have a maturity problem.
"I am adult."
That simply means you are of majority age.

"I demand to be treated with respect."
Means you have a personal problem.
Don't take it so hard. We all have personal problems given what we've all gone (and still on-going) through.

"If people don't understand this, they have a maturity problem."
Sounds to me like pure projection.

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
I've also received a lot of undeserved and unsolicited insults. Just because I can write well does not make me an enemy. It just makes me a good writer and I had to be. I was a Senior News Editor.

Black people are not promoted to those positions unless they can produce good copy and are good people managers.
News editor does not equate to a good writer. Good news copy is far different from good writing. News is relaying what happened, writing is conveying feeling and knowledge of something beyond what some happenstance wayward reader may have experienced.

And people manager, care to define that term for me? Because it sounds to me more like you're herding cattle or sheep and there ain't no cattle or sheep round here.

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
As a side note. We dont want to continue the use of the freedom fighter named Uncle Toms name as a bad term. A better and more fitting name would be Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks. The real Uncle Tom is also a ancestor of Taraji Henson.

Hope you don't mind if I don't accept a white Christians view of what a heroic Black man is.
Uncle Tom is no hero in my book.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
"I am adult."
That simply means you are of majority age.

"I demand to be treated with respect."
Means you have a personal problem.
Don't take it so hard. We all have personal problems given what we've all gone (and still on-going) through.

"If people don't understand this, they have a maturity problem."
Sounds to me like pure projection.

News editor does not equate to a good writer. Good news copy is far different from good writing. News is relaying what happened, writing is conveying feeling and knowledge of something beyond what some happenstance wayward reader may have experienced.

And people manager, care to define that term for me? Because it sounds to me more like you're herding cattle or sheep and there ain't no cattle or sheep round here.

When moderators are moderating, don't join in.

It's a policy too : https://destee.com/threads/rule-12-when-moderators-are-moderating-stay-out-of-the-way.60725/

:heart:

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table