Black People Politics : Black People: Know your REAL enemy

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
It is unconscionable that so many Blacks, even in this forum, would rather hurl condemnation at another Black man rather than the dude who has really damaged their Community and their Future.

Donald Trump's war on anyone with Black Skin, his attacks on Science and his refusal to view whole races of people as fellow human beings has led to nastiest revival of White Supremacy since the days of Governor George Wallace. I am not sure how many on this forum realize what just happened in Minnesota. The City Council of Murdock, Minn., has issued a conditional permit to the Asatru Folk Assembly in their small town.

This means the Asatru Folk Assembly can now practice their pre-Christian religion that originated in northern Europe based on Norse pantheon of gods. The church originated in California in 2015. The only people walking through this formerly vacant building's doors in Murdock will be White. The City Council knew if they refused to grant the permit, they would be for a series of expensive First Amendment suits and likely hordes of heavily armed White Supremacist supporters.

Your enemy are White Supremacists, not the Blacks who can see chit coming when it's still months away. It's Republicans and Conservative Whites who express disdain for Education and embrace Ignorance. But remember, Whites are not gods and can be defeated through learning and perseverance. And really good Civil Rights attorneys.

Here is what is bad about the Asatru Folk Assembly:

The religion is explicitly premised on White Separatism. And its leaders embrace Nazism.

Despite the permit being issued, Murdock residents are pushing back. Opponents have collected about 50,000 signatures on an online petition to stop the all-White church from making its home in the farming town of 280 people. Not every White person is down with that Nazi garbage.

What I am concerned about is how this church, which is obviously going to attract news media attention, will affect the outcome of the George Floyd police trial, especially if there is violence.

Be cautious when targeting others. Or you might end up doing the work of White Supremacists for them.

Attachments

• Uncle Rukus.jpg
    Uncle Rukus.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
It is unconscionable that so many Blacks, even in this forum, would rather hurl condemnation at another Black man rather than the dude who has really damaged their Community and their Future.

Donald Trump's war on anyone with Black Skin, his attacks on Science and his refusal to view whole races of people as fellow human beings has led to nastiest revival of White Supremacy since the days of Governor George Wallace. I am not sure how many on this forum realize what just happened in Minnesota. The City Council of Murdock, Minn., has issued a conditional permit to the Asatru Folk Assembly in their small town.

This means the Asatru Folk Assembly can now practice their pre-Christian religion that originated in northern Europe based on Norse pantheon of gods. The church originated in California in 2015. The only people walking through this formerly vacant building's doors in Murdock will be White. The City Council knew if they refused to grant the permit, they would be for a series of expensive First Amendment suits and likely hordes of heavily armed White Supremacist supporters.

Your enemy are White Supremacists, not the Blacks who can see chit coming when it's still months away. It's Republicans and Conservative Whites who express disdain for Education and embrace Ignorance. But remember, Whites are not gods and can be defeated through learning and perseverance. And really good Civil Rights attorneys.

Here is what is bad about the Asatru Folk Assembly:

The religion is explicitly premised on White Separatism. And its leaders embrace Nazism.

Despite the permit being issued, Murdock residents are pushing back. Opponents have collected about 50,000 signatures on an online petition to stop the all-White church from making its home in the farming town of 280 people. Not every White person is down with that Nazi garbage.

What I am concerned about is how this church, which is obviously going to attract news media attention, will affect the outcome of the George Floyd police trial, especially if there is violence.

Be cautious when targeting others. Or you might end up doing the work of White Supremacists for them.
As a side note. We dont want to continue the use of the freedom fighter named Uncle Toms name as a bad term. A better and more fitting name would be Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks. The real Uncle Tom is also a ancestor of Taraji Henson.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
I am adult.

I demand to be treated with respect. If people do not understand this, they have a maturity problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Queenie Law Forum : How real is the movie, "Black and Blue"? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
chuck Black People Politics : Can We Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The 1960's? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black Entertainment : Can You Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The Sixties? Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnell: Black Spending Power Is an Illusion, but the Racial Wealth Gap is Real Black People Politics 1
chuck Black People : What Is The Real Basis Of Black Culture Today?!? Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People : Sundiata Cha-Jua/Real Talk: Breaking the cycle of gun violence in the black community Black People Open Forum 3
chuck Law Forum : We Need And Should Be For Real About Black On Black Youth Violence Too Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
RAPTOR The Police : I'm a Black Ex-Cop, and This is the Real Truth About Race and Policing Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : SEX REBEL:BLACK (Obama's real fathers book) AACOOLDRE 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Bravo Eddie Murphy! A REAL Black Man! Black Entertainment 3
Fine1952 Black People : Black Friday: The Real Deal Black People Open Forum 31
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Why It’s Time for America to Get Real About Reparations for Black Folks Black People Open Forum 112
S Black Entertainment : Real Housewives Of Atlanta (RHOA) and the booming business of black conflict.. Black Entertainment 52
ru2religious Black People : Okay - now some real life black wo/man talking our issues!!! Black People Open Forum 91
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Real vs Unreal (Diary of a Black Man) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : Attention!!! Black People Are The Real Jews? Not Africans! Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : After 2016, when obama leaves office and the real axe comes after the Black community then what? Black People Politics 46
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The greatest "REAL BLACK PEOPLE" Documentary of the Temptations Black People Open Forum 0
MS234 Black People : Real Black Men ALWAYS Come To The Rescue Black People Open Forum 7
S Black People : Slave Sermons (Episode 8) "The REAL Black Debt" Black People Open Forum 2
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : Real Black Power. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Black Love is REAL love (#2) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black People : Real life super hero stops crime..(yes, he's black). Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 Black People : Black Billionaire. The Real Life Golden Child. Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black Entertainment : What's the real deal on Wesley Snipes and; the Black Panther comic movie? Black Entertainment 76
Ankhur Black People : Urban League calls for real jobs program targeting the Black community Black People Open Forum 2
D Black Relationships : Real feed back: white men with a black woman Black Relationships 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Who Are The Real Terrorists Among Black People? Chief Elder Osiris 5
lilpea Black Poetry : "Real Black Men"-Why Dont You See Us? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
S Black Relationships : Will tha REAL black man please stand up? Black Relationships 41
PurpleMoons Black People : Another Black Man Dragged to Death: Real Talk Black People Open Forum 12
T Black People : THAT THE BLACK MATRIX IS REAL Black People Open Forum 11
T Black People : WHY THE BLACK MATRIX IS REAL & NOT JUST ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY !! Black People Open Forum 32
ASHANTA Black People : Will The Real Black Man Stand Up Black People Open Forum 4
Blackbird Black People : Black Real Estate Investment Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Have A Want for Jesus To Be Real Chief Elder Osiris 8
I Black People : The real black Spider-Man Black People Open Forum 0
R Black People : The Real truth about black people Black People Open Forum 4
L Black People : We Real Cool(Black men and masculinity) Black People Open Forum 7
P Black Entertainment : The Real Black Realness:Erykah Badu Black Entertainment 1
A Black Relationships : There is no REAL black man shortage! Black Relationships 18
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH Black Entertainment 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 'African Gene Theory' Is a Myth, and It's Harming Black Men's Heart Health Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black On The Bottom Policies - Tariq Rasheed Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Barack Obama opens up about the difficulty of 'being a functioning Black person in America' in surprise appearance Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Feeling politically powerless, black Christians find more comfort in black church: study Christian Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : yeah black history is a whack mystery and my back still blistery from being whiplashed , ready to grip some cash and run to the underground railroad a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Women Aren't Saving America For You. They're Protecting Themselves Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : For Black Americans, a Heritage Trip to West Africa Can Be Life-Changing Black Travel 0