African American History Culture : Black people are overwhelmingly dying from coronavirus in cities across the US

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer discusses why coronavirus is disproportionately affecting minorities

“I think that’s an important part of the conversation that we’ve got to have as a country, as a state,” Whitmer said in an interview with “Skullduggery,” a Yahoo News podcast. “There are inequities that have festered in our country for a long time, and I think that that’s part of a contributing factor to what we’re seeing on the ground.”

Michael Isikoff
Chief Investigative Correspondent
Yahoo News

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
:facepalm: The Motherland

'It is an existential threat': As coronavirus spreads to Africa, health experts warn of catastrophe

Nick Turse
Contributor
Yahoo News
They will again try that Ebola med. They are trying to push. As a cure. This is a recap / windfall for all the medication community. Big Business. Then too. Since we are being disproportionately effected. They may suggest. Based on disproportionately being effected. Some may allow without uncertainty them. Practicing medicine .. With an injection.
Covid was found in 2018.. In Wuhan. Played with. Along with three other strands. That have multiple ( RNA ) / DNA Strands.
( RNA, mRNA, ssRNA.. ) MEDICAL STUFF.

COVID... This is a ( mRNA ) strand. A single. There are reportedly. Trials by U.S. Corporations being done right now. In China by U.S. companies affiliates. Already as soon as January they knew. .

Those drugs are in trails now in Wuhan. They want / need the medical / pharmaceutical to thrive. How many got a flu shot this season. ??? Test cases like Keeping those on a cruise ship. Long enough to set the virus into its two week incubation.

Then claim.. The out break was just discovered. After two weeks. Everyone on board either had antibodies. Or not. ➕ ... Crew bringing the king / queen meals. Extra seasoning.

If you didn't want none. ??? Now you got it. Testing???
I'm not taking a shot.
I Don't get a flu shot. Some anything can be in a needle.

Business to be a strong stock ( wall street ) around the world.
Those with stock in pharma.. Will be cashing on this. Recall as soon as the impeach ended.

Meeting with Governors Happened. Then this pandemic. What up??
Each election year or so look back. Bush going out, Obama coming in, 2016 as Obama going out. An outbreak.. What's Up !

This election ... COVID-19..

Past viruses , pandemics were... Sars, Mars, ZIKA, R1N1 or what ever that one was. Covid 19 being. Found out in 2019 is why the 19.

Then CO = corona, vi= virus , d= disease, 19 = the year

African Americans are being effected more. Racial tensions. Are desired by certain. The RF energy devices now on hand. Will burn your physical skin. Immediately.

Been around a few years testing. Can be found in search. Bro Clyde.. Your a very researcher.. resource on uncovering the skinny on things. I'll post it.

I will have to dig some data from what I read. Years back. Avoid the bait. Family.. 2021 new Admin.
=============
Some RF RAY WEAPONS ... Used For Crowd Control

The Active Denial System (ADS) is a non-lethal, directed- energy weapon developed by the U. S. military, designed for area denial, perimeter security and crowd control.

Informally, the weapon is also called the heat ray since it works by heating the surface of targets, such as the skin of targeted human subjects.

On August 20, 2010, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department announced its intent to use this technology on prisoners in the Pitchess Detention Center in Los Angeles, Announced its intent to use this technology stating its intent to use it in "operational evaluation" in situations such as breaking up prisoner fights.
==========

Last edited:

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
Black Genocide if the numbers are true but it appears that they are being inflated artificially. Is it me or do anyone else think that Trump changed overnight? What if it's a coup by the Democrats who allied with China or other unknown forces. It's very surprising that Trump is accepting these numbers without a challenge knowing that he will be blamed for it. Also, I have to say that the people in my neighborhood are acting very strange. I think it's time to really stock up on food.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Outcry over racial data grows as virus slams black Americans

KAT STAFFORD, MEGHAN HOYER and AARON MORRISON
Associated Press

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.