Black People : Black on Black--Caution! Adult Content

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Greetings everyone. I just joined the site a few hours ago. I have been studying the Metu Neter and have all seven books. This seems to be the only active site on the web pertaining to discussions. It is good to be here. Does anyone know what happened to Taui University the website seems abandoned.
Nice to meet you...

And have a nice day!

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
I forgot who said it on hidden colors 4 but this dude was like people talk about how dirty pigs are...they wallow un their own ish but people dont realize they are in the hippopotamus family...they would rather be in water...but humans in domesticating them have them out of their element...capitalism is not our element because we for the most part have empathy for our fellow man...these cavepeople dont...imho

One love
khasm

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
I forgot who said it on hidden colors 4 but this dude was like people talk about how dirty pigs are...they wallow un their own ish but people dont realize they are in the hippopotamus family...they would rather be in water...but humans in domesticating them have them out of their element...capitalism is not our element because we for the most part have empathy for our fellow man...these cavepeople dont...imho

One love
khasm
On point and on time comments!!!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.