Black Entertainment : BLACK NEWS CHANNEL COMING IN NOVEMBER

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

Symbol of America

pasadenablackpages.com

24-Hour Black News Channel to Launch in November
Despite the proliferation of basic and premium cable television channels…

I saw this BS hype already and the strange thing BNC seems to forget mentioning in their highly touted public announcement is the corporate co-founder and CEO is none other than the loud mouthed staunch conservative Robert Brilliante. Now let's play "Guess the race" game.

BTW: I also posted this exposure of their corporate faux-pas on the BNC website itself and am awaiting with baited breath just how they answer my direct question as to how this new entity is all things Black if a Caucazoid is at the helm cutting paychecks for the Black staff.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
I saw this BS hype already and the strange thing BNC seems to forget mentioning in their highly touted public announcement is the corporate co-founder and CEO is none other than the loud mouthed staunch conservative Robert Brilliante. Now let's play "Guess the race" game.

BTW: I also posted this exposure of their corporate faux-pas on the BNC website itself and am awaiting with baited breath just how they answer my direct question as to how this new entity is all things Black if a Caucazoid is at the helm cutting paychecks for the Black staff.

OIC

Symbol of America

Hey Kem. If my reply to your post appeared somewhat harsh it was in no way intended or directed at you. Me and a small number of dedicated Florida Micro-Broadcasters of Color who dared speak our collective minds suffered the loss of our licenses to operate LPFM Broadcast stations including sizable FCC monetary forfeitures as a blowback to our refusal to support his FCC approved Florida Cable scam. Thanks in advance for understanding, enjoy your weekend and GOD Bless.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Kem. If my reply to your post appeared somewhat harsh it was in no way intended or directed at you. Me and a small number of dedicated Florida Micro-Broadcasters of Color who dared speak our collective minds suffered the loss of our licenses to operate LPFM Broadcast stations including sizable FCC monetary forfeitures as a blowback to our refusal to support his FCC approved Florida Cable scam. Thanks in advance for understanding, enjoy your weekend and GOD Bless.

Keep up the good fight