Black Relationships : Black Men are Coming Out of The Closet in Droves!

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
Atleast in my city. I live in a suburb of atlanta. is it the same for other cities around the country? Recently everytime I go out I overhear Black Men referring to themselves as a you know what. and these are not your typical gay men. These men are masculine looking and ordinarily you wouldn't even know that they're gay.

I just recently learned that the whole World has basically been gay since Ancient times but still this is going to take a little bit of time for me to get use too I guess.

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
Atleast in my city. I live in a suburb of atlanta. is it the same for other cities around the country? Recently everytime I go out I overhear Black Men referring to themselves as a you know what. and these are not your typical gay men. These men are masculine looking and ordinarily you wouldn't even know that they're gay.

I just recently learned that the whole World has basically been gay since Ancient times but still this is going to take a little bit of time for me to get use too I guess.
I too live in a surburb of Atlanta, and all these gay men coming out the closest is crazy. Some of them are so bold they CB. On top of that, it seems like they got more of the jobs than the straight men. I heard that this used to be more common inside the city, but now it seems to have exploded to the surrounding suburbs. And you're right, a lot of them look ordinary, and some of them even look masculine, and you wouldn't know they were gay.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Atlanta has been Gayville for decades. You're late. :lol: Btw, only a small portion of the population is gay. A lot less than 10%

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Black Men : Black men whatsapp group Black Men 4
SwagII Black Relationships : Black Women Speak To Your Black Men! Black Relationships 0
Chyko Black Relationships : Black Women Should Allow Black Men To Have Side Chicks – Mo’Nique Black Relationships 4
OldSoul Black People : 1000 Black Men March in Chicago Black People Open Forum 6
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀White Women & Black Men: Different Responses in Reading Black Women's Texts Black Women 0
OldSoul Black People : Subliminal murder of Black men Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black men arrested at Starbucks settle for $1 each and $200K for a nonprofit student program Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black People : Black Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) Black People Open Forum 30
Al D Black People : Black Men on Santa's Knee Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People Politics : Give a black man a job (@BarackObama this time) and white men will get mad Black People Politics 1
Queenie Law Forum : Heartbreaker--Black men in prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
C Black People Politics : Why did 13% of black men vote for Trump? Black People Politics 2
Djedefre Black People : Question to white feminist. If black men are so sexist why... Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Sad, But True: Why Black Men Die Younger Than Everybody Else African American History Culture 8
IFE Black Entertainment : Black men, you failed your fellow black man, Nate Parker Black Entertainment 48
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : We Must Light a Path to Hope, Opportunity for Young, Black Men Black Education / Schools 4
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black women turned off by professional black men who are too independent? Black Relationships 5
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black men turned off by professional black women who are too independent? Black Relationships 51
Queenie Black People Politics : Black Men for Bernie Black People Politics 8
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Why did black men kneel to Black Women? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Babasola Black People : Are Black men at fault for the current state of affairs in Black America and what do you suggest we Black People Open Forum 20
S Black People : Black men respecting one another. Black People Open Forum 2
Chidike Black Relationships : Why Successful Black Men in Brazil Won’t Marry Black Women Black Relationships 8
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : cdc-1-in-2-black-gay-men-in-us-will-be-diagnosed-with-hiv Black Health and Wellness 4
Liberty Black Relationships : Are There Not Enough Black Men for Women, Or Is That Just an Excuse? Black Relationships 25
RealityCheck40 Black People : What's wrong with black men? Black People Open Forum 7
TheBlackBlur Black Relationships : Black men who love black women Black Relationships 6
Liberty Black Men : Question Bridge (Black Men-For Your Consideration) Black Men 10
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : white-supremacists-turn-on-ann coulter-after-discovering-she-dates-black-men Black People Politics 2
Liberty Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Change the Negative Imagery of Black Men Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The neuroscience behind why white cops kill black men Science and Technology 17
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Freemasonry & What It Means to Black Men: Part I Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Liberty Black Spirituality Religion : Watch: Farrkhan’s daughter says black women have been made into men Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Memphis billboard implores black men to pull their pants up African American History Culture 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : reasons-black-men-should-avoid-drugs-and-alcohol-at-all-costs Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Over 100 Black Men Dressed In Suits Greet Inner-City Children on Their First Day of School Black People Doing Positive Things 6
RAPTOR Spoken Word : Two Poets Just Called Out The Black Men Who Hate Black Women - "To Be Black and Woman and Alive" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ru2religious Black People : Media pushing white men and black women relationships Black People Open Forum 211
Enki Black People : Police chief suspends training program after outcry over use of black men’s mugshots for target prac Black People Open Forum 3
CosmicMessenger Black Men : Feminist/White Supremicist Plot To Destroy Famous Black Men! Black Men 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 98
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York Times: Should Black And Hispanic Men Be Banned From Chatting With White Feminist Women? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 42
OldSoul OldSoul : Black Men Standing with Ali OldSoul 7
S Black Entertainment : Divorce Court seeks to balance out this seasons overly negative showing of black men. Black Entertainment 5
CosmicMessenger Black Men : Are Only Black Men To Be Blamed??? Black Men 238
John Williams Black Women : Do some Black women have children with men knowing that the man is irresponsible...? Black Women 17
HODEE Black People : Frustrated: Black American Men in Brazil (POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY) Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Jails / Prisons : Michelle Alexander: More Black Men Are In Prison Today Than Were Enslaved In 1850 Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
K Black Relationships : Being Overlooked By Good Black Men Black Relationships 25