shall sing it’s own song.

Let thy words seeks for Gods Kingdom,
let thy mercy be restored ,
through the warriors of Love,
A wise man shall seek the rewards,
the paradise of Gods land.

A warrior of humanities,
of the inclinations of human evolution,
shall be the chariot of the coming of rejoice.
I salute the coming of the lord.

I wear the scars on my back,
and the blood in the palms of my hands,
my body has given the indoctrination,
of a new world to come.
I Salute”

Thy cage that have bound me ,
in the hell of inferior,
and thy truth, has castrated my submissions,
of the turn of a world order,
which has castrated the words of thy God.
I shall not be silence.
I shall return again.

Through the evolution of thy father,
the spoken words of tomorrow,
the sins of the sons and the son’s,
shall be cursed who tamper with thy God’s order.
Thy body shall feel no pain,
as they slay me in the name of thy God.

I shall feel no pain ,as my brothers,
walked through the flames,
of hell without pain.
As they slay my brother Jesus,
only the caucus of the frame shall die,
but the spirit shall return I shall return.
I am my brothers keeper I shall not die,
until God give the word.
Under the decay of a world order,
and the darkness that realms of human death.

Lords of nations an man, reigning of sin,
that lye upon the throne ,
reflections of mans sight,
visioning mans theory of right.
Voices raise pleading a thousand voices,
cries out loud. God is God alone,
vile man is man.

The virus snake that runs foe to yonder,
unclean thoughts that kills thy brother,
the plague thy nations,
taunted by satins demands.
Sins of human birth, oh thou devils son vows ,
greater than the Kings of Kings.
Sending thy peace to all this world Lord of nations.

I have fought on the battle field,
and my blood has spill.
Let not thy death be in vain.
Man I look at with shame,
within thy hands I cry the blood.
Brook the chains of my hands,
and the chains of my peoples feet,
but never broke the chains of there mind.

I am free by the armory of the lord.
Forces by the masters demands,
my chastity stolen and raped,
by the demand who tarnish the souls of great men.

A coward dies a thousand times ,
but great men only dies once.
I the black women has spoken my peace.
I Salute your work was justly done.

c2002

msluciousb

Sep 10, 2001
Kansas City, Missouri
Occupation
Self Employed, Business Consultant
WELCOME TO DESTEE!

Thanks for this epic piece/peace that speaks to the souls of man. We reach out as best we can , but when we touch the soul of man, we are walking with the master hand in hand....
Keep up the good work!
I hope others will take time to read! WELCOME,WELCOME, WELCOME!

Blessings On ya House!:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
gurl ya dropping heavy vibe all ova da house & i love it too
keep flowin '

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Black mans Indoctrinations Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
tarhaka bey Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Black mans guide 2 the black woman Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
PoeticManifesta Black People : Black Mans Response to White White Women on Interracial Dating Black People Open Forum 34
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Black Mans Anthology Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Britons were black ‘before these isles were British’, says Horrible Histories Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Woman makes history as 9th Black female pediatric surgeon in US Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black cemeteries are reflection of deep segregation history African American History Culture 0
42Tribes Black Spirituality Religion : Exploring Josephus’s “Black” Jesus with Truthwatchers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
SwagII Black Education / Schools : The American Dream, "as it pertains to black americans." Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Data Proves It: Black People in America Are Not Even a Demographic Monolith African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Racism causes high infertility in Black women Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : This Black Family Ran a Thriving Beach Resort 100 Years Ago. They Want Their Land Back African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Power Rankings Sunken Place Edition: Top 10 Black Folks who’ve lost the most since Donald Trump left office Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Queen Charlotte Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : yeah black history is a whack mystery and my back still blistery from being whip lashed , ready to grip some cash and run to the underground railroad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH Black Entertainment 29
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 'African Gene Theory' Is a Myth, and It's Harming Black Men's Heart Health Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black On The Bottom Policies - Tariq Rasheed Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Barack Obama opens up about the difficulty of 'being a functioning Black person in America' in surprise appearance Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Feeling politically powerless, black Christians find more comfort in black church: study Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Women Aren't Saving America For You. They're Protecting Themselves Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : For Black Americans, a Heritage Trip to West Africa Can Be Life-Changing Black Travel 0
Kemetstry African American History Culture : THE BLACK SPARROW African American History Culture 2
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black female scientist at forefront of COVID-19 vaccine development Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Joy Reid nails the difference between white and Black people after Capitol riots Black People Politics 4
Destee Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - playing with his toy Pets / Animals 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : America has an urgent need for Black doctors: 'It's hard to be what you can't imagine' Black Health and Wellness 0
One-Hundredd Black Entertainment : Jewels of Wisdom found in GTA 5's Black protagonist Franklin Clinton Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Kwanzaa Is Not ‘Black Christmas’—Here’s What It Actually Is (And How We Celebrate) Black People Open Forum 2
Discerning Black People Politics : Black People: Know your REAL enemy Black People Politics 14
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Parenting : The reality of Black men's love lives and marriages is very different than what's usually shown on TV – I spent years actually talking to them Black Parenting 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : A Black Student's Mother Complained About 'Fences.' He Was Expelled Black Education / Schools 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED ATH;ETIC BRANDS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Native American descendants fight for recognition African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : New Book Claims the Destruction of Black Relationships Is 'America's Unrecognized Civil Rights Issue' Black Relationships 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED HAIR CARE PRODUCT LINE IN NEIMAN MARCUS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Black Tax - *Black Lives Still Don't Matter* Black People Open Forum 25
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Nov 15, 2020 - Topic: Black People Dont Want No white God Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Destruction Of The Black Afrikan Woman Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 'You are my wildest dream': Sydney Barber will be first Black woman to serve as US Naval Academy brigade commander Black People Doing Positive Things 0
I_AM_HER Steals and Deals : Black woman -owned Candle Shop in Houston, TX Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
I_AM_HER Black Women : A black woman's experience and the failed U.S. healthcare system Black Women 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Take that, you Black and Latino defectors! Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Louisiana man sentenced to 25 years for burning Black churches Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Will The Black Divine Beings Ever Rise Again? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0