Black Parenting : Black males, be men and be fathers to your children!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I think Black Men are simply much more inclined to find fault with Sisters, and put that on the table, rarely critiquing self and each other.

:10500:

Sister never, never, never show any bias when they post about the shortcomings of males do they? Nope. Cause they are soooooooooooooooo, perfect

First, i don't think Brother Black Squared is trying to shame them into doing the right thing.

You cant shame Mookie into anything as long as so many willing females give him what he ultimately wants

:em0200:

Last edited:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I think Black Men are simply much more inclined to find fault with Sisters, and put that on the table, rarely critiquing self and each other.

Sister never, never, never show any bias when they post about the shortcomings of males do they? Nope. Cause they are soooooooooooooooo, perfect

First, i don't think Brother Black Squared is trying to shame them into doing the right thing.

You cant shame Mookie into anything as long as so many willing females give him what he ultimately wants

Of course Sisters show bias on occasion, as do Brothers, that was not my point ... who shows bias.

My point was ... Brothers do not publicly check each other regarding abandoning their children ... they coddle and protect each other ... and that's only if they speak on it at all, for most won't even speak on it ... even at the expense of our children, families, and community ... that was my point.

It had nothing to do with bias.

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Of course Sisters show bias on occasion, as do Brothers, that was not my point ... who shows bias.

My point was ... Brothers do not publicly check each other regarding abandoning their children ... they coddle and protect each other ... and that's only if they speak on it at all, for most won't even speak on it ... even at the expense of our children, families, and community ... that was my point.

It had nothing to do with bias.

Destee

And you neglected to mention how sisters have formed a cult following to attack all men because they cant seem to resist Mookie. You neglect to mention pregnancy pacts.

Again, your statements are unproven myths. Two studies have shown that bm dont abandon their children. I submit therefore, it is the other way around. Many females may just qualify as unfit mothers. They have both custody and control. Furthermore, the law often prevents fathers from being anything more than uncle daddy. Perhaps it is the issters that need to check their own!

Last edited:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

And you neglected to mention how sisters have formed a cult following to attack all men because they cant seem to resist Mookie. You neglect to mention pregnancy pacts.

Again, your statements are proven myths. Two studies have shown that bm dont abandon their children. I submit therefore, it is the other way around. Many females may just qualify as unfit mothers. They have both custody and control. Furthermore, the law often prevents fathers from being anything more than uncle daddy. Perhaps it is the issters that need to chack their own!

Yeah ... it's all the Sisters fault ... Brothers aint doin no wrong.

Yep ... i know the song ... thanks for playing it again for me! :kiss:

Destee

Black Squared

Feb 28, 2010
Dear brother, I pray that we stop looking at any one gender and look at the social behavior of BOTH equally.

In my humble opinion there is no gender without blame, shame , responsiblity and should be held accountible, especilly when it comes to our children.

So as your title reads: Black males , be men and be fathers to your children. Encourage black sisters to learn how to identfy Good black men and good fathers for their children before having unprotected sex.

The hope for change comes with knowing what we need in our partners and picking partners that can soulful meet those needs before children come in the picture.

That's not gender specific. All people of color need to value self, be self aware, know the difference between good love and just good sex. As good love last far longer then 15 minutes of pleasure.

Have a wonderful day

Peace

Well said

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: