Black Parenting : Black males, be men and be fathers to your children!

Black Squared

Feb 28, 2010
Yes I put an exclamation point on that because it's NOT an option or a choice. You made your choice when you laid down with that woman irresponsibly and made that child. Save the excuses, save defensiveness and DO it. Don't tell me your father wasn't there for you so you don't know what to do. If anything that's MORE of a reason for you to be there for your children. My father has always been a positive force in my life and is STILL With my mother and they love each other. Yes they argue but that's how relationships go, they don't run from each other and cop out. If you call yourself a man because you're over 21 and have children that you don't help raise (and I don't mean give money through child support) you're fooling yourself.

Sisters, if you have a brother that is the father to your child and he is trying to be there for them and trying to better himself in the process, don't deter this. Your children need him and he needs you whether you both acknowledge it or not.

This is your brother TELLING you to get it together. Our people need families and strong men to lead them. If this applies to you don't take it in a negative way, you are in no position to do so and it's meant to better us all so just make like Nike and Just Do it!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Yes I put an exclamation point on that because it's NOT an option or a choice. You made your choice when you laid down with that woman irresponsibly and made that child. Save the excuses, save defensiveness and DO it. Don't tell me your father wasn't there for you so you don't know what to do. If anything that's MORE of a reason for you to be there for your children. My father has always been a positive force in my life and is STILL With my mother and they love each other. Yes they argue but that's how relationships go, they don't run from each other and cop out. If you call yourself a man because you're over 21 and have children that you don't help raise (and I don't mean give money through child support) you're fooling yourself.

Sisters, if you have a brother that is the father to your child and he is trying to be there for them and trying to better himself in the process, don't deter this. Your children need him and he needs you whether you both acknowledge it or not.

This is your brother TELLING you to get it together. Our people need families and strong men to lead them. If this applies to you don't take it in a negative way, you are in no position to do so and it's meant to better us all so just make like Nike and Just Do it!

I couldn't agree more there's nothing better then the growth of our children
there well beings and the present of both parents .

do check out the link brother panafrica has provided it speaks on this very issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Enki Black People : Tax Payers Fund study of Anal Penatration of Young Black Males Black People Open Forum 22
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE African American History Culture : You Don't Write To Us Black Males African American History Culture 0
candeesweet Black Positive People : More black males commited on the issue. Black People Doing Positive Things 0
F Black Entertainment : Films Help Condition Black Males to Love White Females Black Entertainment 73
Destee Black People : Trayvon Martin protests: What of the other young black males lost to violence? Black People Open Forum 15
Keita Kenyatta Black Men : Umar Johnson On Young Black Males! Black Men 1
W Black People : What's With All these Black Females with White Males in Hollywood? Black People Open Forum 32
Destee Black Men : Black Males Must Help One Another Black Men 91
Destee Black People : SHAME On U, Black Males ATTACKING BLACK WOMEN Black People Open Forum 56
H Black Education / Schools : Louisiana Schools Teaching Black Males They Are Retarded Black Education / Schools 25
emanuel goodman Black People Politics : barack obama stutters and gives hollow answers to young black males Black People Politics 19
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : TO REMAIN IN AMERICA, THE LIFE OF NOT ONLY OUR YOUNG BLACK MALES, BUT BLACK FOLKS IN Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : Do Black Womb Genders (females) need each other & Do Black Males Need each other? Black People Open Forum 0
D Black People : Black males die easy in these STATES Black People Open Forum 0
C Black Education / Schools : Supporting Under-Represented Black Males to Achieve Black Education / Schools 0
D Black People : City profiling young black males riding BIKES Black People Open Forum 2
D Black People : Integrated Neighborhood Dont Want Black Males Playing B-ball Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Products / Services Marketed Specifically To Black Males? Black Men 13
D Black People : AIDS hitting young black males in college Black People Open Forum 9
C Black People : Again, Listen Up Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Joe Biden's "Talking to Black People" mode. Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black Women, Grillz, And The Reclamation Of Power Black Women 0
C Black People : What Is It Tat Have Black Afrikan People? Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : NEW BLACK WALL STREET EXCHANGE Black Money Business Jobs 0
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black People : BLACK LIVES MATTER AND OTHER MOVEMENTS Black People Open Forum 37
Destee Black People Politics : North Carolina city approves reparations for Black residents Black People Politics 2
G Law Forum : Coronavirus Black Lives Matter Protest President Trump Upcoming Election & Martial Law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Writeous1 Black People : Exposed - The New Black Panther Party & the NFAC Black People Open Forum 5
HODEE Black People : What is Really Bothering You Is " Black " Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM TO BE PLAYED AT NFL GAME OPENER Black People Politics 3
C Black People : Divine Truth About Black Lives Matters Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Black Afrikan In America Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : MASS BLACK MASSACRES Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED BRANDS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : A Message To Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Oh My Beloved Black Afrikan Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED FACE MASK BUSINESS Black Money Business Jobs 0
HODEE Black People : Rihanna Says Tell Your Friends Of Other Races To "Pull Up" For Black Issues | NAACP Image Awards Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Money Business Jobs : Redlining Black Lives Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : Black Lives Matter? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Entertainment : 2Pac - Black Cotton _ Why do we work like slaves sweatin' blades to an early grave Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK CHOCOLATIER Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Weakness And Hypocrisy Of Black Afrikan Leadership Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Unjust Ptejudice, Racism, Black Nationalism, Pan Afrikanism!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : All Oppressed Black Afrikans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans in America Not By Choice Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Ain't Concern About Black Afrikans No More Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Positive People : 1st BLACK STUDENT LEADER AT M.I.T. Black People Doing Positive Things 0