Black People : Black Important non Fiction/ Buy Buy Buy before it's bye bye bye!

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Cheik Anta Diop
John Jackson
Ivan van Sertima
Lerone Bennet
Marimba Ani
Dr John Henrik Clarke
Dr Amos Wilson
Runoko Rashidi
Dr Ben Jochannan
Carter G Woodson
J A Rogers

not to spam, so no titles will be given, but you will be shocked,
to see how many esential books for every Black household,
are "not available" or out of print,

and many now with hard cover prices out of the range of the average family , some in the hudreds,

so please buy for yourself, family, children and grands, and comunity library,
cause when these books are gone

they are gone!!!! and at the rate these state cuts are going,
who knows what wil happen to public libraries

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Write to the publishers to support the digitization of those books. They'll be immortal at that point.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Write to the publishers to support the digitization of those books. They'll be immortal at that point.
we have been publishing on hard copy for over 5000 years acciording to ancient paparus,

and we need something there for our progeny when the electric runs out or fails

But you do have a point, we do need our own publishers cause anyone could wipe out a brother or sisters database of Black knowledge

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
we have been publishing on hard copy for over 5000 years acciording to ancient paparus,

and we need something there for our progeny when the electric runs out or fails

But you do have a point, we do need our own publishers cause anyone could wipe out a brother or sisters database of Black knowledge
Digital forms are what have been producing hard copies for the last 3 decades. A person can make a hard copy if they're determined to do so themselves, or use many of the various services (copy shops, print-on-demand) out there .

You do have a fair point about accessing it in digital form without power, but storing them doesn't require power, and it'll have plenty of redundancy if backed up on the Internet (gmail inbox, dropbox etc.).

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: