Black Positive People : black Farmers

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
I've been looking into farming, we have bought some land and are looking to be more independent. while searching for information I found this site. I thought you guys might be interested in reading.

http://blackfarms.wordpress.com/money-for-escaping/

I'll be posting some more information on farming and becoming more independent on this tread as I find relative things of importance.

AXE

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I've been looking into farming, we have bought some land and are looking to be more independent. while searching for information I found this site. I thought you guys might be interested in reading.

http://blackfarms.wordpress.com/money-for-escaping/

I'll be posting some more information on farming and becoming more independent on this tread as I find relative things of importance.

AXE
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Good stuff Corvo, yes sir, back to our Agrarian nature.

Peace In,

blackisbeautiful

Banned
Dec 6, 2011
Excellent work. We need to have food sources that are independent from the white man's system.

Imagine if there were a war and all the grocery stores were depleted. The only people that would survive are those that figured out how to grow their own food.

There really should be books on this subject so that those that don't know how to farm can get started on it.

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
Excellent work. We need to have food sources that are independent from the white man's system.

Imagine if there were a war and all the grocery stores were depleted. The only people that would survive are those that figured out how to grow their own food.

There really should be books on this subject so that those that don't know how to farm can get started on it.

There are many books on farming, including how to farm vegies in your apartment.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: