Egypt : Black Egypt The Cover Up

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
What would you accept as proof that Egypt was black and powerful?
What type of evidence are looking for?
Like many others in this thread, you have offered exceptional proof, so like brutha Clyde C Coger Jr pointed out to me, we have to see this person's only goal is to be disputatious. It was said that he was a student of history, and that seems to ring true, " his-story". But if you look at who wrote the history books you have to see that it's an agreed upon fable. He doesn't see that the history we have been taught in America is propaganda, and the purpose of this type of propaganda is to perpetuate the European values, and it's system of racism.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Thanks bro. Enki, however this masterpiece of a post you put together deserves high praises. The unfortunate thing is that the gentlemen has accomplished his goal to reek havoc throughout the Forums, with the intent of not entertaining serious robust dialog, at all.

But fortunately, we have readers and viewers that will benefit from the arrangement of facts you've assembled here, along with what the many others attempted in trying to have conversation with the gentlemen. Personally, I'm done with him.

I have to agree, and I've noticed that he is the voice of opposition in every thread. So I have to wonder what is his purpose? To be the devil's advocate? That's kool, but even then he should present some kind of defense instead of question after question.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I have to agree, and I've noticed that he is the voice of opposition in every thread. So I have to wonder what is his purpose? To be the devil's advocate? That's kool, but even then he should present some kind of defense instead of question after question.

Peace!

Exactly, close scrutiny and a discerning eye will always reveal what you noticed. The gentlemen was able to mix a few replies with favor or empathy, creating a pause or doubt of intent.

Overall, this Community is getting much better at fishing out culprits through patience, observation, and responding with respect, not hostility.

Purpose is always couched behind the responses and tucked in nicely. There is an ole saying, trace 'em for the opposite. Know what I'm saying?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.