Black Positive People : black-doctors-smack-Delta-airlines...

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Oh I know they didn't, actually they can't, well not in a timely manner to confirm it's legitimacy, the airlines communications network (ARINC/ACARS) is a private entity & to confirm his BNDD number they would have to interconnect with the onsite FAA ARTCC facility to interconnect with the nearest DEA office with access to that particular database & the DEA would have a fit over some low ball aggravation like that. His BNDD number is the old "Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs" controlled substances dispensary certificate registration identifier that every physician allowed by federal law to write prescriptions for such medication. The DEA has replaced the BNDD so many years ago that I guess BNDD just became the accepted standard term. Producing something with a BNDD number which every prescription pad & many physicians business cards have would be enough for any flight crew. I'm not taking sides on this because since I've been married to Snotnose we fly via any noncombat military flight that has room, I've flown commercial like maybe 15 times when I was small so I can't dispute what happened or what course was chosen by either party, like I said I wasn't there & I've learned that there are two sides to every story...then there's the truth.

I'm still laughing about the other night, poor Ausura, I know you had him blushing.

Geez, snot nose?!!? How affectionate. I take it he's in the air force

It's all in fun

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
He's a Jarhead, we can take Marine flights which are rare because 99% of their aviation assets are close ground support combat jets, being the Marines are actually a branch of the Navy we mostly take Navy flights. We are eligible for Air force Flights but without Snotnose me & the brats would have to prove exigent circumstances.

Between you & Clyde I'm gonna get X-Rated banned for sure. When we were dating he used to bite my honker, you know like hickeys & stuff, that was his thing, one night just when he bit it I sneezed, I think you know the rest, the name stuck but he never bites my honker anymore....I wonder why?

TMI !!!!!! :11300: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ausura

Jul 13, 2016
Oh I know they didn't, actually they can't, well not in a timely manner to confirm it's legitimacy, the airlines communications network (ARINC/ACARS) is a private entity & to confirm his BNDD number they would have to interconnect with the onsite FAA ARTCC facility to interconnect with the nearest DEA office with access to that particular database & the DEA would have a fit over some low ball aggravation like that. His BNDD number is the old "Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs" controlled substances dispensary certificate registration identifier that every physician allowed by federal law to write prescriptions for such medication. The DEA has replaced the BNDD so many years ago that I guess BNDD just became the accepted standard term. Producing something with a BNDD number which every prescription pad & many physicians business cards have would be enough for any flight crew. I'm not taking sides on this because since I've been married to Snotnose we fly via any noncombat military flight that has room, I've flown commercial like maybe 15 times when I was small so I can't dispute what happened or what course was chosen by either party, like I said I wasn't there & I've learned that there are two sides to every story...then there's the truth.

I'm still laughing about the other night, poor Ausura, I know you had him blushing.
All in good fun! Nothing wrong with that from time to time. Makes me visit more often as I am getting a great sense of the community here.

Ausura

Jul 13, 2016
The white doctor didn't present credentials either. He was believed because of his age and race. Other black doctors have had similar incidents. Thus the reason they are posting their pic.s

This happens at all levels of Allied Health. There seems to be a perception that blacks only nurse aides or cooks. They cannot be therapists, or RN's or doctors. I have seen this all of my life.

Ausura

Jul 13, 2016
Just in time for the weekend follies,:hi: I'd be good to see what kinda smile you have, dimples & all.
Maybe one day they will have a destee meet up and we can all see who we are behind these avatars of ours.

Ausura

Jul 13, 2016
Are those scrubs you're wearing? I ask because I wore the same type of shirt (Mine was a sickly light green) when I was a level 4 NYC medic.
Yes they are scrubs. I work as an RN( started out as medic in the Army) so I have more scrubs than I do clothes. I can personally attest to this topic.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This happens at all levels of Allied Health. There seems to be a perception that blacks only nurse aides or cooks. They cannot be therapists, or RN's or doctors. I have seen this all of my life.

It's not limited to the medical profession(s). Many assume I'm well read, but try to make me prove my science background all the time. My employees have to tell people I'm the boss

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
At least we would not be stuck on a boat and mess around and sink the thing!

Back in the day, people from this site in individual cities and states use to meet all the time. Some even got married. There was a guy who was a professional bowler. I would go to his tournaments when he was here in Michigan

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??