Occupation
Chemist
I hear she made the queen jump the broom

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Here is the full sermon by Bishop Michael Curry ... I liked how he talked of "FIRE"
That was a sermon ( or others like it ) I would go to church and like to hear all the time.

Also the video of Sheku Kanneh Mason playing the Cello
He really is a good Cello Artist

I watch the wedding in some detail and caught both of these during their live performances.

Love is the way | Bishop Michael Curry's captivating sermon - The Royal Wedding - BBC

Royal Wedding Sheku Kanneh Mason Virtuoso Cello

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Why did Meghan Markle's mother sit in the 2nd row during the royal wedding?

Olivia Morris
Junior Lifestyle & Entertainment Producer

Yahoo Lifestyle

... According to royal expert Alastair Bruce, the seating plan was decide by Markle and Prince Harry. To be honest, it’s good she was in the second row, because otherwise viewers would not have seen the many touching moments of her welling up at the sight of her daughter marrying her prince.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meghan-markles-mother-sit-second-row-royal-wedding-122527239.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_15

Meghan Markle and her mother, Doria Ragland. (Photo: PA)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

German Broadcaster Criticized For 'Racist Coverage' Of Royal Wedding

Mary Papenfuss

HuffPost

... Announcers were mesmerized by how African-Americans straighten their hair, repeatedly referred to Meghan Markle and black wedding guests as “exotic,” and said the gospel choir at the wedding sang “beautifully black,” German international broadcaster Deutsche Welle reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-broadcaster-criticized-apos-racist-234821138.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_15

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Here is the full sermon by Bishop Michael Curry ... I liked how he talked of "FIRE"
That was a sermon ( or others like it ) I would go to church and like to hear all the time.

Also the video of Sheku Kanneh Mason playing the Cello
He really is a good Cello Artist

I watch the wedding in some detail and caught both of these during their live performances.

Love is the way | Bishop Michael Curry's captivating sermon - The Royal Wedding - BBC

Royal Wedding Sheku Kanneh Mason Virtuoso Cello
Does this wedding mean we are gonna be free now?!

Reactions: IFE

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Company Apologizes for 'Racist' Royal Wedding Ad

Eileen Reslen
Marie Claire

A German candy company is now doing some major damage control after a royal wedding-themed ad did not sit well with its customers.

Super Dickmann's released a now-deleted image, which you can see below, of a Schokokuss, a well-known German sweet that is a chocolate-coated marshmallow ...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/company-apologizes-apos-racist-apos-154800760.html

Photo credit: Super Dickmanns/Beautiful Colours/ Facebook

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍