I hear she made the queen jump the broom

HODEE

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Here is the full sermon by Bishop Michael Curry ... I liked how he talked of "FIRE"
That was a sermon ( or others like it ) I would go to church and like to hear all the time.

Also the video of Sheku Kanneh Mason playing the Cello
He really is a good Cello Artist

I watch the wedding in some detail and caught both of these during their live performances.

Love is the way | Bishop Michael Curry's captivating sermon - The Royal Wedding - BBC

Royal Wedding Sheku Kanneh Mason Virtuoso Cello

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Why did Meghan Markle's mother sit in the 2nd row during the royal wedding?

Olivia Morris
Junior Lifestyle & Entertainment Producer

Yahoo Lifestyle

... According to royal expert Alastair Bruce, the seating plan was decide by Markle and Prince Harry. To be honest, it’s good she was in the second row, because otherwise viewers would not have seen the many touching moments of her welling up at the sight of her daughter marrying her prince.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meghan-markles-mother-sit-second-row-royal-wedding-122527239.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_15

Meghan Markle and her mother, Doria Ragland. (Photo: PA)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

German Broadcaster Criticized For 'Racist Coverage' Of Royal Wedding

Mary Papenfuss

HuffPost

... Announcers were mesmerized by how African-Americans straighten their hair, repeatedly referred to Meghan Markle and black wedding guests as “exotic,” and said the gospel choir at the wedding sang “beautifully black,” German international broadcaster Deutsche Welle reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-broadcaster-criticized-apos-racist-234821138.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_15

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: