Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
The sick twisted Kardashian females are half Armenian a/k/a Gypsies who are known thieves, scammers and from Sundown to Sunup they are satisfiers of of weak of flesh married men at their traveling carnivals. They are well known for voo doo worship, flim flam scams, pick-pocketing and all sots of deviant trickery. Every Black man that they embed their talons into has suffered greatly from shame and disgrace. Instead of "The Other Man" labeling our wealthy Rap and Hip Hop superstars as willing subjects of Illuminati they need to point their collective jealous poor as church mice paws at the Kardashians and their morally bankrupt skullduggery. Lamar knows it, Kanye knows it and yet they bow to the whims of the scent.

personal-space-tyga-kylie-husband.jpg

BTW: Travis needs to demand a DNA test since Kylie and Tyga have this questionable on again, off again relationship.

Kylie-Jenner-and-Travis-Scott-vma-2018-a-billboard-1548.jpg

Look at This picture, what's wrong with it? Travis looks so lost and Kylie looks totally like she's ready to spit nails. Most White women worshipping Toms smile so much you gotta laugh in pity. Ole Travis looks like: Man 900 million ain't worth this crazy sh*t. Kylies wondering where Tyga is.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
The sick twisted Kardashian females are half Armenian a/k/a Gypsies who are known thieves, scammers and from Sundown to Sunup they are satisfiers of of weak of flesh married men at their traveling carnivals. They are well known for voo doo worship, flim flam scams, pick-pocketing and all sots of deviant trickery. Every Black man that they embed their talons into has suffered greatly from shame and disgrace. Instead of "The Other Man" labeling our wealthy Rap and Hip Hop superstars as willing subjects of Illuminati they need to point their collective jealous poor as church mice paws at the Kardashians and their morally bankrupt skullduggery. Lamar knows it, Kanye knows it and yet they bow to the whims of the scent.

View attachment 14268

BTW: Travis needs to demand a DNA test since Kylie and Tyga have this questionable on again, off again relationship.

View attachment 14267

Look at This picture, what's wrong with it? Travis looks so lost and Kylie looks totally like she's ready to spit nails. Most White women worshipping Toms smile so much you gotta laugh in pity. Ole Travis looks like: Man 900 million ain't worth this crazy sh*t. Kylies wondering where Tyga is.

Not to mention they all end up drugged out

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
I am not that impressed by many of todays rappers anyway. Most of them seem to lack any sort of self-awareness or community consciousness. When your focus is only on money and loose women, you will do anything for them up to and including having no self-respect.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I am not that impressed by many of todays rappers anyway. Most of them seem to lack any sort of self-awareness or community consciousness. When your focus is only on money and loose women, you will do anything for them up to and including having no self-respect.

They just trying to get paid and many have white handlers

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
They just trying to get paid and many have white handlers

Like any other style of music. Appreciation is what you make of it. Some Rap and Hip Hop music works for me, some doesn't. Either way good or bad I'm ecstatic that our "As of late" singers, musicians and DJ's have learned from the James Brown, Michael Jackson and Prince business model by controlling as much of their hard fought sweat, blood and personal investment. Everybody in every aspect of entertainment has a boss, even bosses have bosses however when you write, sing, direct, produce and collect the major portion of what your fans pay to see you perform and buy your MP3's you become not only rich but with wise counseling you become wealthy. Illuminati was just an obscure word in the dictionary until the White 3 teeth inbred trailer trash were driving Buy Here Pay Here 1982 rusted out Ford pickup trucks while our wealthy Rap and Hip Hop artist were driving fully paid for Veyrons and those were their second cars.

Laughing all the way to the bank.

giphy.gif

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Like any other style of music. Appreciation is what you make of it. Some Rap and Hip Hop music works for me, some doesn't. Either way good or bad I'm ecstatic that our "As of late" singers, musicians and DJ's have learned from the James Brown, Michael Jackson and Prince business model by controlling as much of their hard fought sweat, blood and personal investment. Everybody in every aspect of entertainment has a boss, even bosses have bosses however when you write, sing, direct, produce and collect the major portion of what your fans pay to see you perform and buy your MP3's you become not only rich but with wise counseling you become wealthy. Illuminati was just an obscure word in the dictionary until the White 3 teeth inbred trailer trash were driving Buy Here Pay Here 1982 rusted out Ford pickup trucks while our wealthy Rap and Hip Hop artist were driving fully paid for Veyrons and those were their second cars.

Laughing all the way to the bank.

View attachment 14293

We need more like them

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
We need more like them

Granted those of us who were not only astute in the ways of our musical history but wise in recognizing the true founders of what some of us take for granted. This is not a bad thing because music is just one part of our historical roots and very few can claim total and unmatched expertise in such a complex part of not only music in general but our music and it's true historical roots. After much back and forth about this I've come to realize as far as I'm concerned "The Last Poets" might possibly have been the first commercially recognized Rap and Hip Hop artist. Before being exposed to hard core telling it the way it really is like TLP brought the truth out I voted Run DMC as the original founders. Finally we have made some strides, nowhere enough to make a dent in our place in society but strides nonetheless. Music, sports, academia or whatever "Our as of late" rich stars of the show have made tons of what they only made a few ounces of back in the day. MONEY, CASH, BENJAMINS, DINEROS or whatever it once was the day when our elders would get off the bus to work at the local bank as janitors. Now our youth are getting limo'd to BOA to cash million dollar checks just enough to club for the weekend. Whether they choose philanthropic gestures or build their personal wealth within they're own sphere of existence is fine by me. It's their money and what one chooses to do with what they earned (Not given) is entirely up to them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Poets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_DMC

GOD bless and Merry Christmas all.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: