Black Travel : Black American couple found dead in Dominican Republic resort hotel room

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
What's Going On - y'all, as Marvin said :facepalm:

Costa Rica on alert after 19 die from tainted alcohol

Authorities warned that it was not clear how much alcohol had been adulterated, but have confiscated some 30,000 bottles

Authorities warned that it was not clear how much alcohol had been adulterated, but have confiscated some 30,000 bottles (AFP Photo/ANDY BUCHANAN)

AFP

bientempo

Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic
Where is all the media coverage over this compared to what happened with media coverage in the Dominican Republic.
almost nothing where as there was a media blitz on the DR.

Plus no staggering news on the DR deaths other than natural causes. the FBI results nada

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
The dumpster fire is taking up all the oxygen at the moment.
Then we have the dog and pony show at the three ring circus tent otherwise known as the presidential election cycle.
Then when people tire of that there's always the latest shark attack at the beach before the new bachelorette waltz's out on to the reality stage.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Where is all the media coverage over this compared to what happened with media coverage in the Dominican Republic.
almost nothing where as there was a media blitz on the DR.

Plus no staggering news on the DR deaths other than natural causes. the FBI results nada
The dumpster fire is taking up all the oxygen at the moment.
Then we have the dog and pony show at the three ring circus tent otherwise known as the presidential election cycle.
Then when people tire of that there's always the latest shark attack at the beach before the new bachelorette waltz's out on to the reality stage.

Yes gents if it's not fake news then it's no news. My last and final take on this is I'd say the CIA Caribbean Desk has handed off it's operation to the South American Desk. I could be wrong and I usually am considering my earlier post but one never knows and if the CIA is actually running some kind of operation even the FBI will never know.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: