Black Travel : Black American couple found dead in Dominican Republic resort hotel room

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
NY Mom Dies in Dominican Republic After Going for Cheap Plastic Surgery Against Family’s Wishes
Okay, Like-- Are these just coincidences of which are being played upon in the news for some hidden reason?
Why, all of a sudden would Dominican Republic people have a reason to sabotage Black Americans?
This is strange.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Clyde was 3 different resorts but owned by the same company. toxicology reports are not completed as yet. The authority here have requested help from the US Embassy's legal group (read FBI).
but does seem unlikely that they have all been Americans, as Americans are not the largest group of tourists here.
https://dominicantoday.com/dr/tourism/2019/06/08/bahia-principe-misinformation-about-cases-in-dr-damages-our-image-and-reputation/

Some of these cases coming out now are over a year old! makes you wonder.
kind of like your meto movement 1 starts and others follow.
Wait for the toxicology reports, am sure now that the FBI is involved correct testing will be done.
3 different resorts? But owned by the same company? realization in the highest form of oxy moronic lol

If some of the "stories" were a year ago shouldn't autopsies been complete?

lol
symbol
Just one comment on the Ortiz shooting. I know many people including myself that would not be in that area at night on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FBI is involved due to request to the US embassy. Perception is that if their labs and investigation find something it will be more readily believed by the public than if put out by the Dominican authorities.
Still seems strange that out of 3 million tourist from all over the world that these six are all Americans
The one story that's hard to believe is the one or 2 that involve drinking bleach from something in the minibar! how could you not smell the bleach, prior to taking a swallow????

In some of the cases like the one that got beat up they never signed a complainant?

and further more out of the 3 million or so we have 6. while in the US I ran across this. and am sure it did not make international news markets as it's somewhat normal in the US.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/washington-shootings-leave-5-dead-3-in-custody-amid-search-for-extremely-dangerous-suspect/ar-AACFaKm[URL]https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/washington-shootings-leave-5-dead-3-in-custody-amid-search-for-extremely-dangerous-suspect/ar-AACFaKm[/URL]
i don't disagree that this stuff is suspect. fear makes money. U can say 3 million tourist all over the world even you know stuff happens like death you don't hear about in mainstream but like you i wonder what is up here...................really.

Anytime fbi cia nsa gets involved the fix was in already.

I wonder when DR tourism starts waver whose tourism picks up the "slack"

hmmmmmm
As far as Ortiz this is starting to look like a hit. rumor is he was fooling around with one of the drug lords girl friends and there was a previous altercation between them He is being medivac to Boston.
https://www.kiiitv.com/article/news/nation-world/david-ortiz-to-be-flown-to-boston-for-treatment-after-shooting-in-dominican-republic/503-524b4925-d99e-4ce1-933a-8b580c0626c3

As far as tourism waver. mexico and Jamaica still get there share with the problems they have couple of months and will probably blow over as normally does
Not sure why the yahoo article included Ortiz with the current problems with the resorts as there is no connection between what happened. but is does help with the headlines.
Ortiz has been chalked up to womanizing with wrong woman. and he had been warned was not the best idea he has had.
but nothing to do with a resort and drinks from the minibar. Still have not figured out how you get past the smell of bleach to drink it.
the woman that was beat has more of less been judged as false.
FBI say expanded toxicology reports will take about 30 day so should know more mid July

Symbol looks like i am on the road again.. Back to Canada?????????????? What happened to the Dominican Republic???????????????????

Who has time for death when there's fun to be had lol
Just a little bit more one the Pizza owner that the above link conveniently did not mention.

Caruso, from New York, had been living in the Boca Chica community near Santo Domingo for several years, prosecutors said. His partner, Yomaira Ramirez de Jesus, told prosecutors that Caruso began to cough and feel shortness of breath on June 11. He went to the doctor, was treated and released.
Almost a week later, Ramirez de Jesus says Caruso called her, complaining of respiratory distress and chest pain. She found him receiving medical attention at home, say prosecutors.

Caruso was then transferred to a Santo Domingo hospital, where he suffered from cardiorespiratory arrest and died.
Caruso had been battling hypertension for nine years, and had a long history of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)

In other words another victim with health issues. As in a heart attack waiting to happen just like the guy from NJ I believe that died in Sousa who as a walking heart attack.
Some of deaths need investigated yes. but some like these two and the brother of the shark tank lady were going to happen somewhere. as the the shark tank lady said the family was not surprised and did not suspect that anything out of the ordinary had caused his attack
The USA lost more people in Chicago Baltimore over the weekend than we have according to the above media extravaganza so far this year.
Already have the FBI and now 2 congressmen looking for free fact finding vacation in the DR. Probably don't need the BATF. Am sure the political types will get to the cause:jumping::jumping:

wow somebody reporting facts!!!
this is so true. I don't disagree with most of your comments. People in america don't care about killings in Chicago, Baltimore. Killing is as american as apple pie ask indigenous people and african ancestors. Desensitized we are. For god's sake how many movie stars careers were built on killing? john wayne, arnold Schwarzenegger, Sly Stallone. But when it comes to scapegoats we're good at that too. So when one goes on vacation "over there" (over there is any place that's not here) people what to know they can make is back safely from vacation to get back home to good ole U.S.A. so we can resume being entertained by killing instead being on vacay and dying.
There is so much money being made over this. This is capitalism. EVERYTHING is for sale especially death and fear.
waiting for the media blitz for the Angles pitcher that died in the hotel in texas. Only 27 years old. maybe he was drinking from the minibar?
I don't believe hype ESPECIALLY media induced hype. I know you don't see thru rose colored glasses either. You know something is up, it always is with these people. People think i'm paranoid. WRONG. I'm extremely aware. This reminds me of 3 movies that have the "hey look over there" scenario while everything is going on unmitigated "over here" lol

So to me Haiti, DR, even the US of A are ALL fronts to what's really going on there.

DISTRACTIONS, DISTRACTIONS, DISTRACTIONS lol
WHERE IS OUR BLACK LEADERSHIP AND CELEBRITIES ??? DR GAVE THIS JIVE EXCUSE , AND NO ONE IS CHALLENGING THEM FOR THIS CRAP?? WHAT MESSAGE DOES THAT GIVE OTHER NATIONS THAT WE TRAVEL TO IN REGARDS TO DUE DIILLIGENCE ABOUT OUR SAFETY FROM HERE ??? THEY DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED SO WHY ARE OUR LEADERS NOT SPEAKING OUT ?? LET ALONE OUR CE;LEBIRITIES ??
Check it when you can. It's not something you haven't seen before, but just the same i thought it was well played.
WOW! I've been reading about this and I think something strange is happening!
Okay, Like-- Are these just coincidences of which are being played upon in the news for some hidden reason?
Why, all of a sudden would Dominican Republic people have a reason to sabotage Black Americans?
This is strange.

www.godominicanrepublic.com/

Pick one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_assassination

Thanks for reading, enjoy the weekend and GOD Bless.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

A 31-year-old man died in the Dominican Republic, reportedly after drinking a soda that tasted off

The family of a man who died in the Dominican Republic in March is speaking out about his death for the first time, in the wake of similar American deaths on the island.

Ashley Collman
INSIDER

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: