Black People : Black Afrikans Professional Are No Role Model For Freedom, Justice, And Independence For Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Black Professionals Are No Role Model For Freedom, Justice, And Independence For Black Afrikan People In America Not By Choice!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Without Your Divine Mind, The Divine Truth Mean Nothing To You, Beloved.

A Divine Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat Will Have You To Be In Practice Of Regaining Your Divine Mind and See The Need Of Black Afrikans Having In Our Possession Our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, Which Represents Our Freedom, Beloved

The rank and file of Black Afrikan People not only in America but everywhere is considered as no more than cannon-fodder for the Black Rich and Famous, the rank and file Black Afrikans have long been targets for psychological conditioning to have those Black people who appear to be socio-economically, political and religious successful to be of such standing in society that to believe if follow their pattern of behavioral direction that got them to be social economic secure, so can they, and the first step on such a journey to become famous and economic success is to deify, honor, and worship those Black professional in every category of entertainment you "want" to enter and succeed in, especially those in the field of sports.

That caliber of Black Afrikan professional has no allegiance to self as well as not to the Black Afrikan Rank and File, sure as hell not to Afrika, so that fact alone, should be enough for the Rank and file Afrikans to ignore the hypocrite Black professionals and not be blind followers of such a disease virus they represent to the Black World and Afrika, showing to have no honor to Freedom, Justice, and Independence for the need of Black Afrikans, and Afrika our Mother and Father Land.

America, China, and Corporate businesses that have economic control over entertainment professionals pose to be the controlling exponential threat to those entertainers who do pledge total submission to them, those professionals who get their success from such controlling businesses.

So, there is nothing that the Black Afrikan entertainers have that those controlling business interests do not control and affect, making those Black Afrikan professionals be no more than the high caliber of entertainers Gladiators they are, in their profession of entertainment.

Mention Our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation to them along with the event Chattel Slavery and you will not get enthusiastic support coming from those Black Afrikan Americans for the payment of Reparation. Repatriation to our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors.

You will get coming from those negroes professional, all caliber of an excuse as to why Reparation and Chattel Slavery is and/or should no longer be an issue of the discussion by Black Afrikans in America not by choice, the Black professionals run from issues that demand Freedom, justice, and independence for Black Afrikans to be in a needed United State Of Afrika Government.

So, because the rank and file Black Afrikans are blind psychological conditioned followers of the successful Black professionals in and of various fields of performing ability, the status and living condition of the rank and file Black Afrikans without conscious of thought, remain in a caste of injustice and dependency aspiring for the false dream of equal opportunity to socio-economic-world fame success.

Any time you are living with a need to debate the sacredness of Free Speech, you are living without the right to have it, what a sad and pitiful Black Afrikan people we have become, in and out of America, yes, Afrika included.

I assure you, Black Afrikan people who have your favorite Black sport /entertainer hero, you can't get Shaq, LeBron, Curry, Leonard, The Beard, Paul George, or any of those Black Sport and Entertainers to take a stance that is favorable to our Enslaved Ancestors receiving their unquestionable Earned Reparation/Repatriation, go ahead, confront any of those with great economic means today and ask them where they stand on the payment of Reparation/Repatriation to our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors which they have already earned!!!

Well-beloved, those are your Deified Black Heroes, which you worship every day, yet they have done nothing to assure your Freedom to be in Afrika, they pledge no allegiance to Afrika, they have no Spiritual connection to Afrika, only America, the land of our oppressors we pledge allegiance too.

Therefore, you Black Afrikans who worship those Black Professionals, you also do not show reverence to our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, because, to do so, you have to get up off of your Black behind and Demand our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, that is what represents your Black Behind Freedom, Justice, And Independence, beloved!!!

Divine Respect

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍