Black People : Black Afrikan Sacrifice

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
The Things Black Afrikans Sacrifice Themselves For That Shows Your Believing Ignorance In America!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

It is the fool who learns not from past experiences, and Black Afrikans in America have a lot of past experiences to learn from but choose to be educated to ignore such a Master teacher as experience.

During my time as a community activist in the Sixties, on to the present time, I have learned much from my Master Teacher, experience, and along the way, in the Black Community Class of my learning, I was taught by my Master Teacher Experience, that Nonviolent action in a hostile environment which is a self-sacrificing undertaking and you make claim to be in action for change and not freedom from such an environment based on the way you are treated, in a hostile America environment, that environment is the United States Of America which has a history today that verify to have committed the crime against Black Afrikan people by placing them in an environment of Chattel Slavery treatment, the people victimized by that institution are the Black Afrikan people, the experience of a Black Afrikan people that leave no doubt about the criminality of America spirit and action toward and against Black Afrikan people!!!

I share Divine information with Black Afrikan people having no concern with what your attitude will be toward it, I know today, that the mind most Black Afrikans wear today, is not the mind Nature designed Black Universal Divine Black Beings with,.

So, what comes from the Black Afrikan mind today is not what Black Afrikans have thought about but what Black Afrikans have been educated to believe in and about, and it is believed that serves to be a mental demon to Black Afrikan people and during the sixties, to this day, it is believing that drive the spirit of Black Afrikan American people today and to have been involved in the King-Gandhi nonviolent philosophy, which was not to the advantage of Freedom desiring Black Afrikans in America, not by choice, which has you to observe what has happened to Black Afrikan people in America today, not by choice being the representative of ignorance today!!!

The Civil Rights Organization was then well driven by the King objective, Integration / Assimilation which has no association with freedom, just a social culture construct that involves Race Mixing..

The educated believing Black Afrikans King nonviolent Christain believing Black Afrikans were willing to expose themselves to police brutality, high powered water hoses, raging dogs, electric prods, having holes knocked in your skull, murdered, blown up, and all other kinds of evil action against Black Afrikan people in America by civil right wanting negroes, even to their death, just for privileges in America and here we Black Afrikans are today choosing to ignore the Master teacher, experience, as we repeat the approach of the past today but will not show such a commitment to obtaining our Freedom from America by demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which represents Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom, but for me, Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala, I choose Freedom From America Over Civil Rights privileges, which is nothing but an attribute of our Enslavement, beloved!!!

My point is this if we do not change our wants to what we need we will be a race of Black Afrikan people who live being in a caste class in America, no movement, either way, just gyration and vibrating in place stuck with the mind Lucifer is in charge of living a life full of lies and deception being hypocrites is our character, beloved yelling and talking about Black Lives Matter such being no more than a fad and fashion to the believing mind showcasing such lies about Black Afrikan lives in a racist prejudice environment!!!

So allow me to repeat my self.

My point is this, today in America and in this white racist world, Black Lives Do Not Matter if we do not change our wants to what we need, we will remain to be a race of Black Afrikan people who live in a caste system in America, no movement, either way, just gyration and vibrating in place, stuck with the mind Lucifer is in charge of living a life full of lies and deception being hypocrites is our character performance, beloved.

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : A Disorganized Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Decline Of The Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Again, Listen Up Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : What Is It Tat Have Black Afrikan People? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan In America Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Message To Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Oh My Beloved Black Afrikan Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Weakness And Hypocrisy Of Black Afrikan Leadership Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan People On A Path That Lead To Nowhere Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Wake Up Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It Is All About The Soul Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Black Afrikan Woman Goddess Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : GThere Is A Greater Problem To Black Afrikan People Than Trump!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Freedom And Reality Is Not A Living Experience Of Black Afrikan People Today!!! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Black Afrikan Americans Are The Greatest Pretenders!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : What I Share With Black Afrikan People Is Not Out Of This World!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan People need To Just Stop And Be Still For A Moment!!! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : If You Are Black Afrikan And It Is Not For The Greater Good For You, Then It Ain't No Concern Of Yours!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It Ain't Gonna Happen To You Until You Make It Happen For You Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Kanye West The Black Afrikan American Messiah!!! (Deceiver) Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Afrika Black Afrikans Are In Need Of An Afrikan Reconstruction Renasissance!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Religion, The Down-Fall Of The Black Afrikan Race Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Kanye West Js A Greater Danger To Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It's A Serious Problem Black Afrikan People Are To The Self Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Secularism Can Be A Curse As Well As A Greater Good To Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black People : why 'black afrika / afrikan' and not 'white europe / european' Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Does It Take To Excite Black People To Act In Our Afrikan Interest? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Without Action By black afrikan People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : It Is Now Time For The Black Afrikan To reclaim Afrika Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika Will Not change Until There Is a Change Of The black afrikan Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why I Think Of Afrika AndOf Black Afrikan People, As I Do Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion Serve As A Wall Of Ignorant Belief, Which Divide Black Afrikan People From D Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Afrika Garvey Black Nationalist And The Afrikan Cultural Black Nationalist Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is No Greater Disaster To Happen To Black Afrikan People In The Diaspora Americ Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Moving Forward Is The Wrong Direction For Black Afrikan People!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Need For Serious Black Afrikan Unity Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Power Is Black Afrikan Nationalism Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is A Shortage Of Afrika Black Afrikan Patriotism Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : All Who Claim To Be Black And Afrikan, N Y Post Cartoon Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion And Not God Has Placed A Curse Upon Black Afrikan People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrikan Black Nationalist And American Black Nationalist Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrikan American Revolution And A Black Nationalist Revolution Chief Elder Osiris 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Yes We Can And Must Not Abandon Afrika And Black Afrikan People!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Afrikan Nationalism And Pan Afrikanism Chief Elder Osiris 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : Scientific Sudy of Afrikan Spirituality and Origins of Black people Black People Open Forum 1
R Black People Politics : Afrikan Liberation Day asks: Is Obama Black Power? Black People Politics 26