Black Positive People : Black 16-Year-Old Builds Nuclear Fusor To Help Reduce Greenhouse Emissions

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Black 16-Year-Old Builds Nuclear Fusor To Help Reduce Greenhouse Emissions
POSTED ON MARCH 9, 2017 BY KEITH REID-CLEVELAND IN INSPIRATIONAL, NEWS FLASH /
For the common citizen, the word “nuclear” carries a lot of weight, most of it negative. However, when placed in the right hands, many believe that nuclear power can play a major role in establishing a bright, more eco-friendly future. A 16-year-old from New Jersey may be one of those trusted few to make it happen.

Black 16-Year-Old Builds Nuclear Fusor To Help Reduce ...

103 ao kiji

Dec 17, 2016
Know them caucasoids don't like this, but I been waiting to hear something like this beacuse I seen it coming, it won't stop there though, many more geniuses will emerge to show the black race only took a nap for a few 1000 years, we back now but how many are ready for such a powerful comeback

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz