Black Christians : Bishop Harry R. Jackson, Jr., pastor of Hope Christian Church

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Senior Pastor

Having earned an MBA from Harvard, Bishop Jackson approaches ministry from a unique perspective.

bishop_jackson.jpg

Harry R. Jackson, Jr. is senior pastor of Hope Christian Church, a 3,000-member congregation in the nation’s Capital with his wife Vivian Michele.
Bishop Jackson is also the Presiding Bishop of the International Communion of Evangelical Churches. This network of networks currently oversees 1000+ churches around the world.
Having earned an MBA from Harvard, Bishop Jackson approaches ministry from a unique perspective.
His writing is featured in periodicals such as Charisma, Christian Parenting, Kairos, New Man, Ministry Today, The Church Report, The Christian Post, and the Elijah List. His articles on Townhall.com and other websites are widely read. Bishop Jackson’s books to date include, In-laws, Outlaws and the Functional Family, The Warrior’s Heart, The Way of the Warrior, the Silver Medallion Award winning High Impact African-American Churches, Personal Faith Public Policy, and The Truth In Black and White.

Bishop Jackson has appeared on the CBS Nightly News, Face The Nation, BET, the O’Reilly Factor on FOX, CBN, NPR, and TBN. His articles have been featured in the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Associated Press, and many others.
He also is founder and president of High Impact Leadership Coalition, which exists to protect the moral compass of America and be an agent of healing to our nation by educating and empowering churches, community and political leaders. The energy of this organization and the grassroots mobilization produced by it have impacted government officials locally, in multiple states, and in the federal government.

http://www.thehopeconnection.org/index.php/understand-hope/senior-pastor/

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Senior Pastor

bishop_jackson.jpg

Harry R. Jackson, Jr. is senior pastor of Hope Christian Church, a 3,000-member congregation in the nation’s Capital with his wife Vivian Michele.
Bishop Jackson is also the Presiding Bishop of the International Communion of Evangelical Churches. This network of networks currently oversees 1000+ churches around the world.
His writing is featured in periodicals such as Charisma, Christian Parenting, Kairos, New Man, Ministry Today, The Church Report, The Christian Post, and the Elijah List. His articles on Townhall.com and other websites are widely read. Bishop Jackson’s books to date include, In-laws, Outlaws and the Functional Family, The Warrior’s Heart, The Way of the Warrior, the Silver Medallion Award winning High Impact African-American Churches, Personal Faith Public Policy, and The Truth In Black and White.

Bishop Jackson has appeared on the CBS Nightly News, Face The Nation, BET, the O’Reilly Factor on FOX, CBN, NPR, and TBN. His articles have been featured in the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Associated Press, and many others.
He also is founder and president of High Impact Leadership Coalition, which exists to protect the moral compass of America and be an agent of healing to our nation by educating and empowering churches, community and political leaders. The energy of this organization and the grassroots mobilization produced by it have impacted government officials locally, in multiple states, and in the federal government.

http://www.thehopeconnection.org/index.php/understand-hope/senior-pastor/

Not the way he acted or looked tonite!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BISHOP BULLWINKLE DIES Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Ancestors : bishop-eddie-long-has-died Honoring Black Ancestors 2
shaka64 Black Spirituality Religion : What is a Bishop Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : DA ReTURN of Bishop & $$Rich$$ (Xtremely)ladies Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Bishop Black Poetry : Dark Bishop Awakens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Dark Bishop Rising Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
baller Black Poetry : The Call...(Bishop) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
D Black Poetry : Bishop You Called Me, I'm Returning Your Call Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Destee Black Haiku : Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : AMERICA ME...BISHOP REQUEST Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
watzinaname Black Poetry : Happy Birthday Brother Bishop!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bishop Black Poetry : DarK Bishop in Jena Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : A poem for a Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
nevar Black Poetry : Intoxicating Love by Bishop/Nevar caution!!Part II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
nevar Black Poetry : Intoxicating Love by Bishop/Nevar caution!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Birthday BISHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Deeds of Destruction payday has arrived (Underworld & Dark Bishop) collab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
Bishop Black Poetry : Dark Bishop - No Mercy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Bishop Black Poetry : Dark Bishop Watching Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Kemetstry Black People : Bishop Jakes slammed by Farrakhan and Sharpton at Parks Funeral Black People Open Forum 67
AACOOLDRE Black Short Stories : The Bishop & the Laymen Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Birthday brutha (BISHOP) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Bishop Black Poetry : Bishop's Annual State of the Heart Address - For Valentine's Day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Bishop Black Poetry : Bishop and MzBlkAngel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Heavenly Love...By Bishop And Angel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Nita Black Poetry : A gift Unexpected..Tribute to Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Bluewater Black Poetry : Comet Bishop Happy EarthDay Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : LAST RIDE OF XTREMEEE!! (Bishop & $$Rich$$) collab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 45
Bluewater Black Poetry : Harmony of the Pisceans Sea Poetry(A Bishop & Bluewater Collab) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
A Black Spirituality Religion : African Anglican Leaders Outraged Over Gay Bishop in U.S. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : DEDICATED TO BISHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Bishop Black Poetry : Eulogy - Dark Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bishop Black Poetry : Dark Bishop's Prophesy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Bishop Black Poetry : R.I.P. Bishop ( 1968-2003)? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Bishop Black Poetry : Dark Bishop Pissed OFF!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Bishop Black Poetry : No Need to hide behind the PM's The Dark Bishop calls you out! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Bishop Black Poetry : Poetic Courtship- A Triniti424 & Bishop Collaboration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
Bishop Black Poetry : Bishop's Scenario!!!Celebration Tyme Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Bishop Black Poetry : Bishop's Scenario!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
S Black Poetry : glad (Bishop's challenge) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
1poetsought Black Poetry : Sweet Alabama (Bishop's Challenge) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Bishop Black Poetry : The Light Shines And The Eye Watches - Bishop and Watcher Collab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Black Poetry : UNTITLED (bishop's scenario) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Bishop (Request) As I flow ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Bishop Black Poetry : Drip drop Drip - Bishop's Pains of Love Series Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Bishop Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week.....Bishop's Final Pick...1poetsought Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
S Black Poetry : First Tyme Flowin (Bishop's Challenge) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : The challenge from BISHOP!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : BISHOP Request (First Tyme in flow) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13