Black People : Birds Of A Feather

CarrieMonet

Dec 26, 2003
Seattle
Occupation
Love my job!
Do you feel like your really close friends are similar to yourself or do you have a variety of different friends? Has the behavior of one of your friends ever influenced stranger's opinion of you whether it be positive or negative?

SayWord

Sep 21, 2003
All my friends are really different. And I pick up something from all of them. They all bring something new to me. But I would have to say my closest friends, we have a lot in common and we are similar people.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Do you feel like your really close friends are similar to yourself or do you have a variety of different friends? Has the behavior of one of your friends ever influenced stranger's opinion of you whether it be positive or negative?

Yes, we(my friends and I) are very similar.

And yes, sometimes my friends' kindness proves a positive thing for myself, as people take me to being kind also, for having such a friend. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Birds Of A Feather Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BIRDS OF PREY Black Entertainment 6
R Black Poetry : Saw a dame phat and stated to aim at gaining the prize use words in affairs and rattle birds in the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Have a smooth true affair emotions move through the air // Like winged birds my bling absur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Feather Quiet Poetry Lounge : Birds and the Bees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Metaverse Black People : Black Birds In White Cages Black People Open Forum 31
R Black Poetry : Shot at some birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Monetary Black People : Thousands of Birds Drop Dead Over Australia, Cause Unknown Black People Open Forum 4
D Black Jokes Humor : Modern Version of Birds And Bees Black Jokes Humor 2
C Black Jokes Humor : Birds and Bees 2005 Black Jokes Humor 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Birds and the Bees AACOOLDRE 3
P Black Poetry : The Birds and The Bees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Poetry : The Birds Up High Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Heartbeat Black Poetry : The Birds and the Bees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Poetry : Sometimes, birds stay north Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
P Black Poetry : Love Birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
W Black Poetry : The River, The Stones, The Birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
B South Africa : Feather Headdresses Are African South Africa 5
OldSoul Black People : Bird of the Iron Feather - A Special Consciousness Raising OnLine Black People Open Forum 4
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Beautiful Feather Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Bird of the Iron Feather OldSoul 0
Bluewater Black Poetry : Feather In The Wind (victim of slavery) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
I Lost feather Honoring Black Ancestors 0