Black Poetry : BIRD'S EYE VIEW

Akilles

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
On occassian I would meet an Owl who had a long feathers extended down like dreads
She would speak to me in great humlity and wisdom and this is what she once said
Lo! I have lived and traveled to many different places both and here and there.
And it appears envy, gossip and incomprehension rules everywhere.
Lo! But for the life of me and I may never know why!
Some birds have wings but they utterly refuse to fly!
Instead they stumble blindly and weak they live to support the strong.
Right or wrong they march on to the beat of a song that is not their own.
And then there are others whom out of spite throw stones but they do not like to catch'em.
Fowl who seem to loathe in misery strangely this too I could never fathom.

Akilles

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
I hope you guys like it I wrote it as a children's poem to teach life to my son and other kids about human behavior.

Bluewater

Jun 11, 2003
Baltimore, MD
Occupation
Praising The Lord
Hi Akilles :)
Welcome !!!! to the Family
What a lovely poem
and yes i can feel how life lesson
through nature can teach
and that makes it FUN :)
I just enjoy the whole flow
and looking forward to more of your poems

Peace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Dodge potions the size of large oceans like an albatross at a loss for words and still a boss bird w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Bird of the Iron Feather - A Special Consciousness Raising OnLine Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : My words speak, heard on streets and like a bird’s beak peck cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Bird of the Iron Feather OldSoul 0
Heartbeat Black Poetry : First Bird of Spring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bird and Diz; Hot House! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bird!!!, Ornithology Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : BenBen bird AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : One Bird Flew over AACOOLDRE 0
D Video: Its a bird its a plane... Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Black People : Bird Flu Was a Total Scam Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Nigeria : First Bird Flu Death in Nigeria Nigeria 1
M Poetry Critiques : The bird and the lonely man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : All the religions in the world are the feathers of the same bird Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Picture Image Gallery : Just me "Bird" Black Picture Image Gallery 10
L Black People : Re: The Avian 'Bird' Flu Scare Black People Open Forum 0
Passionfruit005 Poetry Critiques : mentality *The caged bird* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Bird Flu's Impact Being Felt in U.S. Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Nigeria : Deadly bird flu strain found in Nigeria, first case in Africa Nigeria 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : bird flu flying our way.............? Black People Open Forum 11
D Black Jokes Humor : Modern Version of The Bird And the Bees Black Jokes Humor 5
E Black Poetry : The Caged Yelllow Bird Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : song bird sings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black Poetry : This Enslaved Bird... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Joyce Black Sports : What Do You Think Of Larry Bird's Comments? Black Sports 10
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Caged Bird Sings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : Releasing the Caged Bird Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Cage Bird Why Do You Cry? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Cage Bird Cried Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
O Black Poetry : Black Bird Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black Poetry : Sing Caged Bird, Sing (from A Tarheel Poet's master series) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Heartbeat Black Poetry : First Bird of Spring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : When Eye Heard The News... Honoring Black Ancestors 3
HODEE Black People : ME.. EYE .. SEE Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Scientists find mystery inside the ominous ‘Eye of Africa’ All Things Africa 0
Al D Africa : Keeping an eye on Africa All Things Africa 0
IFE Health and Wellness : Eye checkup Black Health and Wellness 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : There Is More to a Rainbow than Meets the Eye Science and Technology 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Was St. Luke an eye doctor that was blind himself? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : St Luke was a mythological Eye doctor (Ophthalmologist) AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 3rd and final Memo on Lukewarm=Tefnut=eye care treatment AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul's Epistle to the Laodiceans & their Eye care medical school AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Eyes of Ra: and the Catholic eye at their altar AACOOLDRE 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : ARTIFICIAL EYE Black Health and Wellness 1
Black Phoenix Law Forum : Black Father of Five Jailed & Indicted For Child Murder Despite Police Testimony Stating No Eye.. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
EG11 Black Spirituality Religion : Should I activate my third eye?! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
EG11 The Front Porch : Third eye activation, melanated people The Front Porch 2
Fine1952 Black People : Eye Personality TEST Black People Open Forum 3
Khasm13 eye stay woke Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Angry Eye - Brown Eye-Blue Eye Experiment - part 1 Black People Open Forum 12