Black People : bird flu flying our way.............?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i read some about this virus, H5N1.
it resembles HIV except it is MUCH more contagious.
your immune system does not recognize it since it is a bird disease.
it does not kill you itself. it weakens you and compromises your immune system. then pneumonia kills you.
in some cases encephalitis or diarrhea will kill you.

i just got vaccinated for pneumonia.

i advise everyone to get a shot for pneumonia now before the rush.
also get a flu shot this year. flu shots can be had for free in Philly.

these diseases come out of Asia. they are basically a result of non existent public heath concern.
these people must be filthy.

i make this statement because people are always holding the Asians up as a "model minority" for black people to emulate.
well, this "model minority" is set to wipe out half the world population due to their filth.

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
jamesfrmphilly said:
these diseases come out of Asia. they are basically a result of non existent public heath concern.these people must be filthy.
i make this statement because people are always holding the Asians up as a "model minority" for black people to emulate.well, this "model minority" is set to wipe out half the world population due to their filth.

Actually Asians are not a minority worldwide, as they live in some of the most populated countries in the world (China being the most populated country in the world). However, I agree with you about there being a lot of deadly diseases coming out of Asia. I was watching the beginning of the bird flu epidemic closely when I was in Spain. On my flight back to the US, I was sitting next to a coughing Asian woman, and you better believe I was nervous. It was been 1 week since then, and thankfully I have contracted anything.

indya

Aug 4, 2004
jamesfrmphilly said:
i read some about this virus, H5N1.
it resembles HIV except it is MUCH more contagious.
your immune system does not recognize it since it is a bird disease.
it does not kill you itself. it weakens you and compromises your immune system. then pneumonia kills you.
in some cases encephalitis or diarrhea will kill you.

i just got vaccinated for pneumonia.

i advise everyone to get a shot for pneumonia now before the rush.
also get a flu shot this year. flu shots can be had for free in Philly.

these diseases come out of Asia. they are basically a result of non existent public heath concern.
these people must be filthy.

i make this statement because people are always holding the Asians up as a "model minority" for black people to emulate.
well, this "model minority" is set to wipe out half the world population due to their filth.

As far as everything I've read there has only been 1-2 cases where this has spread from person to person. I know that's what they're afraid of.

I never get the flu shot. Everyone I know gets sick from them, it's a live virus you know. The news made all of this a hype last year and it turned out no worse than previous years have been. So I'm waiting to see what happens.

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
indya said:
As far as everything I've read there has only been 1-2 cases where this has spread from person to person. I know that's what they're afraid of.

I never get the flu shot. Everyone I know gets sick from them, it's a live virus you know. The news made all of this a hype last year and it turned out no worse than previous years have been. So I'm waiting to see what happens.

I also see these flu shots as hype. Depending on age and strength of immune system. I got the flu shot once 7 years ago and i got sick! Never again. I think the media uses these flu's as scare tactics to create revenue from ratings. Anything is possible however.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black People : Bird Flu Was a Total Scam Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Nigeria : First Bird Flu Death in Nigeria Nigeria 1
L Black People : Re: The Avian 'Bird' Flu Scare Black People Open Forum 0
A Bird Flu's Impact Being Felt in U.S. Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Nigeria : Deadly bird flu strain found in Nigeria, first case in Africa Nigeria 1
R Black Poetry : Dodge potions the size of large oceans like an albatross at a loss for words and still a boss bird w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Bird of the Iron Feather - A Special Consciousness Raising OnLine Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : My words speak, heard on streets and like a bird’s beak peck cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Bird of the Iron Feather OldSoul 0
Heartbeat Black Poetry : First Bird of Spring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bird and Diz; Hot House! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bird!!!, Ornithology Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : BenBen bird AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : One Bird Flew over AACOOLDRE 0
D Video: Its a bird its a plane... Black Health and Wellness 0
M Poetry Critiques : The bird and the lonely man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : All the religions in the world are the feathers of the same bird Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Picture Image Gallery : Just me "Bird" Black Picture Image Gallery 10
Passionfruit005 Poetry Critiques : mentality *The caged bird* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : BIRD'S EYE VIEW Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black Jokes Humor : Modern Version of The Bird And the Bees Black Jokes Humor 5
E Black Poetry : The Caged Yelllow Bird Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : song bird sings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black Poetry : This Enslaved Bird... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Joyce Black Sports : What Do You Think Of Larry Bird's Comments? Black Sports 10
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Caged Bird Sings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : Releasing the Caged Bird Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Cage Bird Why Do You Cry? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Cage Bird Cried Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
O Black Poetry : Black Bird Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black Poetry : Sing Caged Bird, Sing (from A Tarheel Poet's master series) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Heartbeat Black Poetry : First Bird of Spring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
HODEE Black People : Anti-mask sentiment goes back 100 years to Spanish flu pandemic Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : ADENOVIRUS ACTS LIKE FLU AND CAN KILL Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : NEW DOG FLU POSSIBLE Black Health and Wellness 4
Kemetstry Science and Technology : FLU LIKE ILLNESS KILLS 2 IN ALA. Science and Technology 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Devastating effect of swine flu shot Black People Open Forum 3
MahoganyUnique The Front Porch : Mandatiing the flu shot The Front Porch 22
Keita Kenyatta Black People : H1N1 Swine Flu May Have Killed 15 Times More Than First Said Black People Open Forum 2
Writeous1 Black People : Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Health and Wellness : Winter Preventive medicine for Colds and Flu Black Health and Wellness 0
S Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad on Swine flu,Vacination etc... Black Health and Wellness 3
S Black People : “Ukraine swine flu ‘burns’ lungs” Black People Open Forum 2
P Black People : Swine Flu? Oh yeah, I heard about that back in 1976, what happened?? Black People Open Forum 3
river Black Jokes Humor : The Swine flu Black Jokes Humor 3
Writspirit Black People : Is the Swine Flu A Scare Tactic or Eugenics Black People Open Forum 24
S Black People : PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Swine Flu Epidemic Black People Open Forum 16
A Black Spirituality Religion : Brother RU2Religous - Swine Flu Outbreak. Let's discuss. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 41
A Black People : "Swine Flu" Wondering What's Going On.... Black People Open Forum 4
S AVIAN FLU PANDEMIC Black Health and Wellness 16