Black People : Biological Weapon Infecting According to Skin Color

uzoka

Sep 4, 2003
Australia
Occupation
writer
An article entitled, ' Politically Desireable, Genetically Unviable'
--towards which is given a link at the end of the above posted link-- states the following.

After the SARS epidemic in China last year, some believed that the virus was man-made. In China, the theory that the epidemic was a test of an ethnic weapon became very popular. What do you think about this?

Answer: There are many writers, especially those with good imaginations, who link up facts in a way that leads to very strange conclusions. However, when more meticulous people begin to dig a bit deeper, it becomes clear that the authors of this kind of book often toss out an entire range of facts that would show a different side of the matter. This is most likely what happened with the Chinese book you are referring to. In part, I would like to note that the patients that died from SARS weren’t just Chinese. They were also Italians, Canadians, and Germans, as well as other nationalities.

So?

Because non-Chinese people died means nothing.
Who says SARS was a 'weapon' as opposed to an 'experiment', hence the potential for failure, ie whites falling victim as well as Chinese.

What's that they say about the will [desire]?

According to both articles, and as I have said before, there's still a little bit of time - by the estimates of experts, several decades [then again, it could turn out that that estimate is a generous one] - left for blacks to get on with something so as to bring about a situation where we can all get the heck away from Europeans.

Civil rights, equal this, affirmative that...all delay tactics.
This is why we are ridiculed with reckless [if we owned anything or wielded any power on the world political stage that is] abandon, because we're just sitting here or there, waiting.

Africa is piss weak and we are completely vulnerable.

Let them complain about anything they wish, soon we'll put them out of their misery and they'll have nothing to complain about.

Alluding to the subject matter of another thread, I personally do not consume animal proteins or fats etc as we, as human beings, do not need to source our supply of these nutrients in this manner but let me tell you...food, water and air will be a heck of a lot worse for YOU if ....sorry, WHEN they eventually develop geneotype specific bioweaponry and consequently contaminate the aforementioned life essentials with it, knowing full well it will only be harmful to blacks or Arabs or whoever else it is deemed is/are in some way defective and therefore in need of murdering.

Something tells me that Africans will be near the top of that list of people or groups targeted for extermination when that time arrives.

I am well aware of the fact that not all Europeans [or Jews for that matter, for whom the former happily loses life and limb --we included-- in order that a Greater Israel may be facilitated] are irretrievably psychotically deranged and in favour of ethnically cleansing the black, red and yellow off this planet but the ones in power are and have always been, feudalistic tyrants hiding behind a false veil of political respectability and that is where it counts.

It's not just a matter of getting out yourself, we have to make sure as many of us [ALL AFRICANS! pfft] are equipped with the tools and the wherewithal to leave as is possible [the most important of these tools being the mind without which nothing is possible, apart from, in the context of which I speak, death].

It will happen, just as Zyklon B happened, AIDS, Ebola; it's only a matter of time.....

uzoka

Sep 4, 2003
Australia
Occupation
writer
Either that or we could all just, 'save our neck of the woods', all well and good if that is but a means to an end; but if not LOL, it's akin to 'saving' one room while the rest of the house burns down in the fire.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Uzoka ... good to see you back in the house ... Welcome Home.

:heart:

Destee

uzoka

Sep 4, 2003
Australia
Occupation
writer
Read the rest here: http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=16095

Biowar and the Apartheid Legacy

By Salim Muwakkil, In These Times
June 6, 2003

Just as the threat of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction now seems a neocon-concocted mirage, word has begun leaking out about the spread of bioweapons far more threatening than anything in Saddam Hussein's purported arsenal.

A two-part story in the Washington Post on April 20 and 21 revealed that biological agents developed by the South African government during its apartheid days have fallen into private hands. Written by Post reporters Joby Warrick and John Mintz, the piece noted that unique, race-specific strains of biotoxins were available on the world market – for the right price or the right ideology.

Wouter Basson, the man who directed South Africa's clandestine bioweapons program, "spoke candidly [to federal officials] of global shopping sprees for pathogens and equipment, of plans for epidemics to be sown in black communities and of cigarettes and letters that were laced with anthrax." The Post said Basson "revealed the development of a novel anthrax strain unknown to the U.S. officials, a kind of 'stealth' anthrax that Basson claimed could fool tests used to detect the disease."

The top-secret program that Basson directed was called Project Coast, and it lasted from 1981 to 1993. The South African National Defense Force created it at a time when the white-minority regime was under increasing threat by indigenous black South Africans. Daan Goosen, the former director of Project Coast's biological research division, told the Post he was ordered by Basson to develop ways "to suppress population growth among blacks" and to "search for a 'black bomb,' a biological weapon that would select targets based on skin color."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lrae Black Entertainment : Prince Jackson is admitting it ... there's a chance Michael Jackson isn't his biological parent Black Entertainment 9
Zulile Black Women : Tick Tock Biological Clock! Black Women 14
I Black People : Biological Warfare, AIDS, Ebola and Apartheid Black People Open Forum 7
info-moetry Black People : Biological Experimentation ........A Short History Of Black People Open Forum 6
MANASIAC Black Men : Male Biological Clock Black Men 42
Destee Black People Politics : Weapons Of Mass Destruction - Chemical, Biological, Or Nuclear - Who's Allowed And Why? Black People Politics 58
T Black Muslims : The weapon of Faith Islam Study Group 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Joe Biden’s secret weapon against Hillary Clinton? Honesty. Black People Politics 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Vaccines are the perfect weapon for population control. Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : Detroit Financial Dictator Uses Water as Weapon Black People Open Forum 7
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Syria intervention plan fueled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concern Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People : Rape of Iraqi Women by US Forces as Weapon of War: Photos and Data Emerge Black People Open Forum 7
S Gun Ownership : What Is An Assault Weapon? Do You Really Know? The Difference? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 17
Therious Gun Ownership : Favorite Weapon? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 32
Keita Kenyatta Science and Technology : Today In Tech Silence Gun: Strange Weapon Of The Future Immediately Quiets You, Whether You Like It Science and Technology 1
hartwell Black People : 6 Ways Food is Being Used as a Weapon Black People Open Forum 5
Amnat77 Black People : 40 Women Bodyguards Gadhafi 's Secret Weapon? Highly Trained, High-Heel Wearing Virgi Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Vain Ego Tripping Is A Dangerous Weapon In The Act Of Shielding The Evil Of Envy And Chief Elder Osiris 1
Ankhur Black People : British empire secret weapon / Cops armed with hypnosis skills? Black People Open Forum 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion By Any Other Name Or Group Remain A Weapon Used Against Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Therious Black People Politics : Obama a new weapon-their new angle Black People Politics 17
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : McCain's "Secret" Weapon Omowale Jabali 6
T Black People : ‘Self-Help’: A Stolen Word Wielded as a Weapon Against Black Activism Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST WEAPON USED TO DEFEAT THE BLACK WORLD Chief Elder Osiris 2
DARKSIDE MAGICK Black Spirituality Religion : THE PINEAL WEAPON Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : OUR FIRST WAY ANCESTORS HAVE DELIVERED TO US THE WEAPON THAT WILL SECURE OUR SAFETY A Chief Elder Osiris 23
Kemetstry Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 90
I Black People : The real Weapon of mass destruction Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : An AIDS weapon close to home? Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Reparation, A Weapon To Be UsedFor Our Liberation Or For Our Spiritual Suicide Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Poetry : HER PAIN IS HER WEAPON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black Poetry : The Weapon of Choice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
N Black Poetry : No Weapon............ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : Fake ‘Coronavirus Maps’ Are Infecting PCs With Malware To Steal Passwords Science and Technology 8