Sep 12, 2009
At one point, Cosby was asked by the woman's
attorney about his use of prescriptions for the pills, known as Quaaludes

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going
to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex
with?" the lawyer asked.

"Yes," Cosby said, according to the document, which was released after
a request by The Associated Press.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bill-cosby-said-he-gave-sedative-women-document-n387671

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
I don't know how accurate nbc is these days, for sometime I've taken issue with corporate
media, but if this report is true than a lot of people may owe those woman who accused
cosby of drugging them an apology.

IntuitioninMD_2

Oct 16, 2012
I don't know how accurate nbc is these days, for sometime I've taken issue with corporate
media, but if this report is true than a lot of people may owe those woman who accused
cosby of drugging them an apology.

That is the same way I feel.

It seems more like the questioning and answers produced the same results.

Yes, he had the drugs for them and they knowingly took the drugs and then they had sex.

It still was not rape. Some of these women were big time druggies, like Janice.

Maybe they should make a law that states that women should not do drugs and drink excessively around other people because they put themselves in a vulnerable situation....like having sex.

Back in those days, many people were doing a lot of drugs and doing all types of sexual things. Sex and drugs go hand in hand for many people.

They did the drugs and then they had sex.

He did not SNEAK DRUGS IN THEIR DRINKS....at least no one said that. They wanted to do the drugs and then they had sex.

On top of that, THEY KNEW HE WAS MARRIED AND THEY DID NOT CARE. It seems like they wanted more from him than what he was giving...like to leave his wife and family. Or to become more famous.

These women are not innocent.

This is my opinion from a woman's perspective.

KMeister

Dec 27, 2013
That is the same way I feel.

It seems more like the questioning and answers produced the same results.

Yes, he had the drugs for them and they knowingly took the drugs and then they had sex.

It still was not rape. Some of these women were big time druggies, like Janice.

Maybe they should make a law that states that women should not do drugs and drink excessively around other people because they put themselves in a vulnerable situation....like having sex.

Back in those days, many people were doing a lot of drugs and doing all types of sexual things. Sex and drugs go hand in hand for many people.

They did the drugs and then they had sex.

He did not SNEAK DRUGS IN THEIR DRINKS....at least no one said that. They wanted to do the drugs and then they had sex.

On top of that, THEY KNEW HE WAS MARRIED AND THEY DID NOT CARE. It seems like they wanted more from him than what he was giving...like to leave his wife and family. Or to become more famous.

These women are not innocent.

This is my opinion from a woman's perspective.
"He did not sneak drugs into their drinks...at least no one said that?" You're joking, right. Please read the article here that totally, completely refutes what you wrote. After you read it I ask you to comment on it, PLEASE...

http://www.etonline.com/news/154160_timeline_of_bill_cosby_sexual_assault_allegations/

It absolutely WAS rape if he gave the women drugs and they didn't know about it. Several women have reported they were given a drink or pill(s) by Cosby and afterward felt dizzy, even passed out. Actress/model Beverly Johnson is among several women who have made this claim. Supermodel Janice Dickerson claims Cosby had given her a pill for menstrual cramps, then raped her after she had passed out.

Even if they were doing drugs the law generally states that a person must be able to give consent or it's legally a sexual assault. It is actually against the law to have sex with someone who is so drunk or high s/he is virtually out of his/her mind.

Cosby has been accused of this kind of perversity for more than a decade. Sexual predators continue to victimize others until they are stopped. (Now where have I heard that before?)

Poor Camille...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
baller Black Poetry : Bill Cosby Said... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
J Bill Cosby is wrong for what he said... Black Parenting 21
IFE Black Entertainment : Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault in retrial Black Entertainment 61
jamesfrmphilly Black People : bill-cosby-is-completely-blind...... Black People Open Forum 8
Liberty Law Forum : 72-Year-Old NH Woman Drops Defamation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Black People : African American History Museum Will Mention Sexual Assault Accusations Against Bill Cosby Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Law Forum : How Bill Cosby's Slipping Eyesight Factors Into His Criminal Defense Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
Al D Black People : Bill Cosby Inquiries in California to Be Dropped Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Law Forum : Bill Cosby Sues Seven Sexual Assault Accusers for Defamation Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
Liberty Law Forum : Bill Cosby's accusers will appear in A&E TV special Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 28
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Bill Cosby and Michael Brown Black People Open Forum 9
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : ???Why Did Hannibal Buress Put Bill Cosby On Blast??? Black Entertainment 516
info-moetry Black Entertainment : bill cosby 'himself' breaking it down... Black Entertainment 30
Kadijah Black People : Bill Cosby: can't prove Zimmerman is a racist Black People Open Forum 47
Aluku Black People : Of Course Bill Cosby Is Right! Black People Open Forum 165
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Cosby - Martin's Funeral Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bill Cosby - Drinking Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black People : Bill Cosby breaks it down.. Black People Open Forum 68
B Black People : Why do black people take issue with Bill Cosby's comments Black People Open Forum 97
jamesfrmphilly Black People : bill cosby drops hip hop album..... Black People Open Forum 29
M Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Cosby Book? Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee Black People : Come on People by Bill Cosby and Dr. Alvin Pouissant Black People Open Forum 106
P Black People : Bill Cosby Says "turn Off Bet" Black People Open Forum 11
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What AreThe People Doing That Criticize Bill Cosby Chief Elder Osiris 0
D Black People : Bill Cosby adding salt to wounded black New Orlean Katrina victims Black People Open Forum 31
KWABENA Black People : BILL COSBY (A YEAR LATER) Black People Open Forum 54
G Black People : August 2004: Bill Cosby, Poor Logic and Charlatanism Black People Open Forum 2
Blackbird Black People : Bill Cosby's Course of Action Black People Open Forum 13
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Bill Cosby and Education AACOOLDRE 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Bill Cosby, "Poor Blacks Can't Speak English. Chief Elder Osiris 24
K Black People : Bill Cosby on Responsibility Black People Open Forum 90
Cory Corn Black People : Bill Gates Depopulation of Blacks Black People Open Forum 4
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Bill Gates: The Virus Creator-Designer-Protector-False Regulator Science and Technology 152
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : R.I.P. BILL WITHERS Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New ‘Medicare for All’ Bill Would Kick 181 Million Off Private Insurance Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Black People Politics : CA passed a startling State Senate Bill...SB1421 Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : How your TV or broadband bill might creep up in the new year Black Money Business Jobs 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The Senate’s Three Black Members Introduce Bill to Finally Make Lynching a Federal Crime Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Bill Maher's use of the N-word AACOOLDRE 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Bill O'Reilly Off Fox Network! Black Entertainment 10
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : When I Work Cherokee Bill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Law Forum : Texas bill would fine men $100 each time they masturbate Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Congressman Reintroduces Bill to Find Remedies for Reparations; Michael Eric Dyson Has an Option for Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bill O’Reilly says White House slaves ‘were well-fed and had decent lodgings’ Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : With Emmett Till Bill, Senate Says Black Lives Matter - Till's Marker riddled with bullets in MS Black People Politics 6
Liberty Black People Politics : Bill Clinton fires back at Black Lives Matter protesters in Philadelphia Black People Politics 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bill Clinton: ‘Awful Legacy Of The Last 8 Years,’ Later Says He Wasn’t Referring To President Obama Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bill Richardson: I Want to Take Dennis Rodman to NKorea to Free College Student Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' Black People Politics 5
RAPTOR Black People : House passes bill blocking states from requiring GMO labels on food Black People Open Forum 0