Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
assuming that time and the universe are infinite does that rule out any creation? no beginning, no ending, no creation, no creator?
This is one of the questions I've asked people who believe in creationism and never really got an answer to.

In the opposite situation (assuming the Universe hasn't always existed in some cyclic form etc), I always wondered how they accounted for an infinitely complex being occurring by the very thing they turn their nose up at the mere possibility of -- chance.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Wow. Where do I even begin?

The Big Bang is just another miraculous and unscientific creation story itself.

From a scientific perspective, it needs magic to even begin, much less maintain it's narrative.

It even has sacrosanct heroes and a god - a mathematician!
How so?

It is also based upon the firm BELIEF (as opposed to the actual experience) that the universe is expanding.
So, we're not actually experiencing Hubble's observation that pretty much shattered the idea of a static Universe? Einstein's general relativity framework concluded that the Universe must either be expanding or contracting. Unfortunately, he introduced an error into his own work by adding a cosmological factor because he mistakenly viewed his conclusion as impossible. It's kind of funny how things sort of seemed to turn full circle which was hinted at by a previous post in this thread.

The problem with the big bang is that AS a cosmology it is not a coherent natural philosophy, nor does it provide insight into EVERY discipline, including life itself and the human condition. Modern specialized science is a hostile environment to accurate cosmologies synonymous with natural philosophy.
Is this the expectation of what Cosmology should be capable of doing (Anyone is free to chime in on this question. I'm genuinely curious about this way of thinking)?

Einstein misled the world pf physics with his theory of relativity because electromagnetic energy is stored in the orbital substructure of subatomic particles and manifests as their mass. Where then does this leave "gravity?"
It leaves it to be expressed in Quantum Field Theory, which I believe already describes the other three fundamental forces pretty well. The fact that general relativity couldn't hold up well at describing all things at all scales and across all four forces doesn't mean physics hasn't progressed since then.

All things considered, general relativity does a pretty good job for the most part. We still use it to understand gravitational interactions between bodies and their relative paths/positions and people do it pretty well.

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
How so?

So, we're not actually experiencing Hubble's observation that pretty much shattered the idea of a static Universe? Einstein's general relativity framework concluded that the Universe must either be expanding or contracting. Unfortunately, he introduced an error into his own work by adding a cosmological factor because he mistakenly viewed his conclusion as impossible. It's kind of funny how things sort of seemed to turn full circle which was hinted at by a previous post in this thread.

Is this the expectation of what Cosmology should be capable of doing (Anyone is free to chime in on this question. I'm genuinely curious about this way of thinking)?

It leaves it to be expressed in Quantum Field Theory, which I believe already describes the other three fundamental forces pretty well. The fact that general relativity couldn't hold up well at describing all things at all scales and across all four forces doesn't mean physics hasn't progressed since then.

All things considered, general relativity does a pretty good job for the most part. We still use it to understand gravitational interactions between bodies and their relative paths/positions and people do it pretty well.
Thank you for the discussion. Allow me to respond tomorrow or thereabouts with an answer to your queries.

:)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: