Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

abstract219

...standing on the shoulders of giants
Sep 21, 2005
Philadelphia PA
Occupation
Behavioral Health
U are correct in one assertion the current compositon of our physcial matter is finite. How ever the hidden intelligence within is not of this physcial matter is controlling it. This hidden intelligence does not belong to us it is part of the greater galatic hole from whence all things hale. The bible explains this in a verse stating " I will dwell in man for only 120 and twenty years" we are the beings whom are both finite and infinite the body being finite the hidden intelligence amen infinite. The important thing to mastery is that u are not the body but the spirit within that has no date or time(change reference). All aspects of creation from what is known as dark matter to the hu man creation(wisr auset set heru) all all parts of creation we are not seperate thus all the answers we are seeking are within and around us at all time re membering them is the challange ! Like frank and beverly maze accurately state" WE ARE ONE" . The important thing is to accept the reality that u and the source of all things are one in all times(change) never every seperate if u were than u would be responsible for your own creation and we both know that is false! hetep
Indeed...LOL...I am on no level to even discuss much of what is typed here. I have a child's knowledge of physics and most things discussed here. Im not even gonna front. But I will glean the lessons. It brightens my spirit just seeing you and others discuss it at such a high level. I agree with your points concerning Oneness.

I believe I am just in love with the beautiful mystery of not knowing. Just amazed at the vastness of it all, revealed thru meditation and reflection.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Continue.....imma just sit over here n listen.

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Indeed...LOL...I am on no level to even discuss much of what is typed here. I have a child's knowledge of physics and most things discussed here. Im not even gonna front. But I will glean the lessons. It brightens my spirit just seeing you and others discuss it at such a high level. I agree with your points concerning Oneness.

I believe I am just in love with the beautiful mystery of not knowing. Just amazed at the vastness of it all, revealed thru meditation and reflection.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Continue.....imma just sit over here n listen.
It is all here for every one to enjoy bruh! Just take the time to do so when u ready! hetep

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
Let me add that I kinda suck at this stuff, and while I SOUND like I know what I'm talking about, I dunno jack about these things in experiential ways, I only read and conceptualize from the conclusions of people who are far better than me at the actual research and equations - they draw the conclusions, I only incorporate them into what I think I know.

But I will say this, if you adhere to your education solely, you're being misled by a fragmented version of this science, and all sciences for that matter, because classical education serves the purpose to mislead first and to "educate" second.

Hotep to ya'll who can ask questions beyond what you've been taught - you are the real scientists!

P.

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Let me add that I kinda suck at this stuff, and while I SOUND like I know what I'm talking about, I dunno jack about these things in experiential ways, I only read and conceptualize from the conclusions of people who are far better than me at the actual research and equations - they draw the conclusions, I only incorporate them into what I think I know.
But I will say this, if you adhere to your education solely, you're being misled by a fragmented version of this science, and all sciences for that matter, because classical education serves the purpose to mislead first and to "educate" second.

Hotep to ya'll who can ask questions beyond what you've been taught - you are the real scientists!

P.
This very honest submission puts u and I and a lot of others in the same boat. Hetep

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: