Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
On the surface,I can see your point,but I didn't see a Cosmology section,or I missed it. Destee is free to move it if it's in the wrong place.

Peace!
I'm sure they'll take care of it if it's an issue. At second glance, it looks like this sub-forum might be for specific Columnists. Science seems like a good fit, but no complaint really.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
ah but a singularity does NOT explode, cannot.......:eek:
Yes....

According to science, the big bang was a pin point of energy that exploded, expanding outward to form the universe. According to you,if there was nothing before this event, then where did the pin point of energy come from? I've been reading up on Quantum Physics for about a year now, and it says that energy is at the very core of all things solid, both animate and inanimate. The laws of Conservation of Energy states that energy is not created. It is and always has been a part of our reality. No matter what you do to it, it can't be destroyed. For example, water can be frozen to become ice, or heated up to become steam, energy can change forms, but it can never be destroyed.

Peace!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.