Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
jamesfrmphilly said:
ok, what is your definition of no thing?
info-moetry said:
I don't have one because it doesn't exist.........lol
so your belief is in an eternal universe where there is no creation? kool.

Try using it in a sentence and see what i mean!
sure. some thing was created out of no thing.

Full Speed

Sep 7, 2009
So 'no thing' existed until the white man told you about some universal 'banging' and he just got here yesterday and you take his word as fact, when in fact it's just his theory?

Just asking since you are defending him and his theory so vehemently as if he can't be wrong or have no clue as to what he's talking about!
I think it's comical how some here throw around "the white man told you" as if it is some kind of trump card. If a brother believes something, thinks something, likes something, dislikes something that you don't, you pull out the "white man" made you believe, think, like, dislike that "card" and play it like you have trumped everything he could have said. Ya'll need to get yo'self some new tactics, 'cause the white man can't be wrong about EVERYTHING.

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
My apologies,I misunderstood. Also you are correct,I know none of these "talk" will change what one thinks or feel,but,you are also wrong. Thanks to Brutha info,I see where I'm not an atheist, I just don't believe in a particular God. This thread did that. Also,you will never learn if you are closed minded to everything you don't agree with.

I believe the mind has to be exercised in order to grow. Also,I find I always learn something new,or get a different perspective on things. And to me,that is worth the effort.

We all have knowledge,but it won't come out dealing in trivial urban gossip..

Peace!!
Brother enki, I did not say you are wasting your time discussing these issues, or any other for that mater. I do believe in talking about all sorts of things, that’s why I come here. To learn and share my thoughts on many things. I never come here to gossip, as you put it. You might be thinking of some one else. My comments still stand correct, This conversation will not alter history nor the circumstance in which we live in today.

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
I think it's comical how some here throw around "the white man told you" as if it is some kind of trump card. If a brother believes something, thinks something, likes something, dislikes something that you don't, you pull out the "white man" made you believe, think, like, dislike that "card" and play it like you have trumped everything he could have said. Ya'll need to get yo'self some new tactics, 'cause the white man can't be wrong about EVERYTHING.
I hear what your saying however it becomes dishearting if he cannot validate his responses with any logically explanation then it is obvious he will not entertain the arguement based soley on it's orgin. The elephant in the room is the elephant in the room. If all he can do is repeated the same tired mantra without basing any tangible explanation then his sole purpose is to be worri some and nag. It is important to highlight the provider of his non sensical arguement for if he cannot validate it with any logical responses then he merely has faith in the information he receives and is thus envoking a sub conscious emotional response and just like the white man thang that is tiring too. If u don't like the information but cannot produce an arguement then what is your purpose of chiming in the thread with immature one liners. hetep

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.