Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

emanuel goodman

or another definition of mass is:
force = mass x acceleration
or
mass = force / acceleration....

taken from my days in electromagnetics...lol

one love
khasm
now u gotta break down what u know about electro magnetics bruh! Stop being chi ! Chi town represent lol! I am waiting home lol!

gogounited

Sorry but words are all we have to identify our world with. I see this trough out this thread,people getting hung up on words. It's a pedantic exercise at best. Anything we call anything is a human construction, so lets agree on that, and move on because no one really knows the name of anything other than what man has given it.

No,magnetic flux is a measurement of a quantity. Electromagnetism is not magnetic flux. You want accurate cosmology,but yet you are inaccurate in your terms. Let me give you the equation for mass,I use it all the time.

Mass=density x volume.

Peace!
I tend to agree with scientists who don't adhere to classical interpretation as though it's word is bond, I prefer the works of Velikovsky and Thornhill, but there again, I am a free-energy proponent. I think overunity is completely possible, and in fact underlies much of creation itself.

This is a brief explanation of the most widely known and yet misunderstood equation in the world, Einstein's E = mc2 (don't have a squared key).

Energy, mass and the speed of light are ALL properties of matter.

Electromagnetic energy of matter is stored in the orbital substructures of subatomic particles and manifests as their MASS.

Therefore, the mass of a particle is a measure of how much energy is absorbed in DEFORMATION of the particle, instead of it's acceleration.

The speed of light can be seen as a measure of the inertial response of subatomic particles to a varying near-instantaneous electrical force. This would make it a characteristic of the material medium.

None of this agrees with Newtonian theory because;

Newton's law of gravity is instantaneous.

Big 'G' is a dimensional constant, including mass. BUT, mass is a variable, a measure of electromagnetic energy!

It's obvious as to why "gravity" is the least explained and most mysterious constant in all of our physics textbooks - it's a misnomer!

So I guess I'm digging plasma and EM theories, Electric Universe theory, etc. I also thoroughly enjoyed works like the Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
or another definition of mass is:
force = mass x acceleration
or
mass = force / acceleration....

taken from my days in electromagnetics...lol

one love
khasm
Hot dam....now this is what I'm talking about. My instructor taught the four fundamental forces as being mass,angle,length, and time. And everything else is derived from these basic four. For example,volume is ft^3. When broken down is LxLxL (length). Just like distance= velocity/time. Length =m/s/time. You have shown there are many ways to get at the same answer using the fundamental forces.

Peace!!!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
now u gotta break down what u know about electro magnetics bruh! Stop being chi ! Chi town represent lol! I am waiting home lol!
Yeah EG...He's messin wit us now.:lol:

abstract219

...standing on the shoulders of giants
U are correct in one assertion the current compositon of our physcial matter is finite. How ever the hidden intelligence within is not of this physcial matter is controlling it. This hidden intelligence does not belong to us it is part of the greater galatic hole from whence all things hale. The bible explains this in a verse stating " I will dwell in man for only 120 and twenty years" we are the beings whom are both finite and infinite the body being finite the hidden intelligence amen infinite. The important thing to mastery is that u are not the body but the spirit within that has no date or time(change reference). All aspects of creation from what is known as dark matter to the hu man creation(wisr auset set heru) all all parts of creation we are not seperate thus all the answers we are seeking are within and around us at all time re membering them is the challange ! Like frank and beverly maze accurately state" WE ARE ONE" . The important thing is to accept the reality that u and the source of all things are one in all times(change) never every seperate if u were than u would be responsible for your own creation and we both know that is false! hetep
Indeed...LOL...I am on no level to even discuss much of what is typed here. I have a child's knowledge of physics and most things discussed here. Im not even gonna front. But I will glean the lessons. It brightens my spirit just seeing you and others discuss it at such a high level. I agree with your points concerning Oneness.

I believe I am just in love with the beautiful mystery of not knowing. Just amazed at the vastness of it all, revealed thru meditation and reflection.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Continue.....imma just sit over here n listen.

emanuel goodman

Indeed...LOL...I am on no level to even discuss much of what is typed here. I have a child's knowledge of physics and most things discussed here. Im not even gonna front. But I will glean the lessons. It brightens my spirit just seeing you and others discuss it at such a high level. I agree with your points concerning Oneness.

I believe I am just in love with the beautiful mystery of not knowing. Just amazed at the vastness of it all, revealed thru meditation and reflection.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Continue.....imma just sit over here n listen.
It is all here for every one to enjoy bruh! Just take the time to do so when u ready! hetep

gogounited

Let me add that I kinda suck at this stuff, and while I SOUND like I know what I'm talking about, I dunno jack about these things in experiential ways, I only read and conceptualize from the conclusions of people who are far better than me at the actual research and equations - they draw the conclusions, I only incorporate them into what I think I know.

But I will say this, if you adhere to your education solely, you're being misled by a fragmented version of this science, and all sciences for that matter, because classical education serves the purpose to mislead first and to "educate" second.

Hotep to ya'll who can ask questions beyond what you've been taught - you are the real scientists!

P.

emanuel goodman

Let me add that I kinda suck at this stuff, and while I SOUND like I know what I'm talking about, I dunno jack about these things in experiential ways, I only read and conceptualize from the conclusions of people who are far better than me at the actual research and equations - they draw the conclusions, I only incorporate them into what I think I know.
But I will say this, if you adhere to your education solely, you're being misled by a fragmented version of this science, and all sciences for that matter, because classical education serves the purpose to mislead first and to "educate" second.

Hotep to ya'll who can ask questions beyond what you've been taught - you are the real scientists!

P.
This very honest submission puts u and I and a lot of others in the same boat. Hetep