Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
lol Brother Writeous1 ... you think she didn't carry her own child too ... ?? ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

IntelligentNoire

Jul 29, 2011
lol Brother Writeous1 ... you think she didn't carry her own child too ... ?? ... :look:

Destee

Ms. Destee, I am currently around the same month with my pregnancy that Bey was when that controversial video was shot, and not once has my baby bump folded in half like a folding chair...lol.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ms. Destee, I am currently around the same month with my pregnancy that Bey was when that controversial video was shot, and not once has my baby bump folded in half like a folding chair...lol.

awwwwwwwwwwwww ... CONGRATULATIONS !!!! ... :baby: ... :love:

lol @ baby fold'n all up and stuff ... i didn't see the video ... i don't know

i was really just wondr'n what Writeous1 thot ... since he got Beyonce jokes and stuff ... :wink:

it's all good in da hood ... you just make sure you take care of you and your baby bump! ... :love: ... :baby:

Love You!

Destee

Writeous1

Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California

Destee

Naw she didn't. Lol.

This video came out later. It kinda seems like it may have been the dress ....

There's been photos claiming to show her belly, but Actors, people who play a role, gain weight for roles all the time.
How did she stay that size the whole pregnancy?

Even if it was just the dress, many other things proved that she wasn't pregnant.
--My wife and I were following this the whole time because she was pregnant during that same time, and had a c-section on Dec. 27th. She kept up with the dates and timing, and it was off.
--There were also things that didn't match-up with someone having a c-section.
--On New Years, after some group was performing, they went to a live performance from Beyonce! She was in some other country or state I think. This was New Years! There was no stomach, and she was moving like normal, just as she was earlier at other events.
--After the baby was "born," they released a pic claiming to show Beyonce holding her newborn child.

Blue Ivy Carter’s First Photos: Beyonce, Jay-Z’s Baby Girl Makes Debut
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/02/blue-ivy-carters-first-photos-beyonce-jay-zs-baby-girl-makes-debut/

Beyonce shares personal photos on new website
April 5, 2012 1:04 PM

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_1...eyonce-shares-personal-photos-on-new-website/

Here is their new site:
http://helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/

Look at those pics! Look at the length of that baby's hair ... straight hair at that.
That baby is about a month old.

She's actually older than 1 month ... here she is:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : BLACK PARADE- Beyonce by Jene Marie Black People Open Forum 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : REST IN POWER... Thank you Jay Z & Beyonce Chevron Dove 0
IFE Black Entertainment : Has Beyonce surpassed Michael Jackson Black Entertainment 8
Liberty Black Entertainment : Beyonce's pregnant with TWINS! Jay-Z's wife reveals surprise baby news while putting her big bump on Black Entertainment 11
jamesfrmphilly Black People : farrakhan-tells-jay-z-its-his-responsibility-to-keep-beyonce-covered-up Black People Open Forum 19
dunwiddat Black Entertainment : JayZ and Beyonce's Dream House - The things that 85 million can buy Black Entertainment 0
S Black Entertainment : Beyonce: "La Fway" Black Entertainment 0
S Black People : Dr Phil: My Husband Wants Me to Look Like Beyonce Black People Open Forum 17
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Move over, Oprah! Beyonce is world's most powerful celebrity Black Entertainment 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Beyonce Charges Fans $25,000 to Work for Her for Free Black People Open Forum 17
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHY ARENT JAY-Z and BEYONCE UNDER ARREST? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 41
AuthorLady Black Entertainment : Beyonce Has Nothing on The Late Aaliyah! Black Entertainment 6
legit-writer Black People : "Hatred" Against Beyonce Black People Open Forum 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Did Beyonce Lip-Synch At The Inauguration? Black People Open Forum 2
Bunmi Doyin Black Entertainment : Beyonce, Halle Berry, even Kerry Washington: Tragic Mulattoes or not??? Black Entertainment 30
C Black Entertainment : Does Beyonce have to play EVERY black female biographical role? Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : beyonce in black face Black Entertainment 19
Ankhur Black People : What if Beyonce' and Rihanna became activists like Lena Horne? Black People Open Forum 16
Ankhur Black People : Beyonce' getting us used to "The Police State"? Grammys Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Jokes Humor : Bush vs. Beyonce Black Jokes Humor 7
M Black Entertainment : Beyonce & Jay Z Prenuptial Agreement Black Entertainment 13
G Black People : Beyonce-I’m just jealous that I wasn’t born Latina Black People Open Forum 2
D Black Entertainment : beyonce-gets-wet-for-vibe Black Entertainment 0
D Black Entertainment : Fan slaps Beyonce Knowles' mother Tina Knowles in the face Black Entertainment 0
D Black Entertainment : BREAKING NEWS!Beyonce & Jay Expect First Child:Married By End of Next Month Black Entertainment 3
D Black Entertainment : beyonce wants to make movie with clint eastwood Black Entertainment 1
D Black Entertainment : beyonce too black and too Ghetto for sports Illustrated readers Black Entertainment 26
D Black Entertainment : lots of pictures of Beyonce from Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue Black Entertainment 1
Q Black Entertainment : Beyonce's Father is Out of Order Black Entertainment 1
D Black Entertainment : beyonce looks like a dream Black Entertainment 5
D Black Entertainment : BEYONCE RICHEST BLACK WOMAN IN HOLLYWOOD Black Entertainment 6
D Black Entertainment : Beyonce album sales fall after 'black' comments Black Entertainment 8
D Black Entertainment : UNRELEASED BEYONCE TRACK WITH DC RAPPER. Black Entertainment 1
C Black Entertainment : Beyonce,Ciara,and Olivia Black Entertainment 11
KWABENA Black Entertainment : BEYONCE OR ALICIA KEYS? Black Entertainment 15
B Black Entertainment : Beyonce on pay per view this weekend Black Entertainment 1
G Science and Technology : Interesting Video of KGB Global Disinformation (Fake News) Campaign Against America Science and Technology 0
brown_h0rnet Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Fake Tests, The Magic of Compound Interest & Sylvia's Three Phases Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : Fake ‘Coronavirus Maps’ Are Infecting PCs With Malware To Steal Passwords Science and Technology 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Walmart sued for allegedly selling fake medicine Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Wife of Supreme Court justice spreads fake news about the migrant caravan Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : World famous Dead Sea Scrolls at Museum of the Bible 'are fake' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Long Suspected FAKE Enthusiasm for Political Candidates and Rallies Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Youtube is Struggling to End its FAKE-NEWS CRISIS: System Misfires, False Positives and Shooting Science and Technology 7
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: jive a lot and strive on the block but like livestock i run into beef // this fake talk goe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: COX CABLE wasn’t able to replace my phone doggone a fake visit it's black HIPHOP chow dinn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : by HIPHOP POET (no login) Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake // And won’t hesita Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Fake news: Popular post claims Obama-led U.N. to make U.S. pay African-Americans reparations Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election Black People Politics 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : white-supremacists-create-fake-black-person-accounts Black People Politics 11