Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Beyoncé Teams Up With UNICEF To Bring Safe Water To Kids In Burundi

Beyoncé is giving back in a big way to help better the lives of African children ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/beyonc-teams-unicef-bring-safe-184705901.html

ab64ae76612907c08e7323ac29475ce9

(Shaquana Golding for Parkwood Entertainment/BEYGOOD4BURUNDI)

Lilly Workneh,
HuffPost•June 30, 2017

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Beyoncé - Flawless (Remix) ft. Nicki Minaj Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Beyoncé Celebrates Black Women in Intricate Album-Film Black Entertainment 4
Inanna Black Entertainment : Beyoncé - Formation Black Entertainment 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Poll: Iowa Republicans Side with Obamas After Huckabee's Beyoncé Attack Black People Politics 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : iggy is white, beyoncé is creole..... Black People Open Forum 87
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i prefer iggy to beyoncé..... Black Entertainment 41
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Beyoncé - If I Were A Boy Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
D Black Entertainment : Huge collection of pictures (Beyoncé,Janet Jackson,Rihanna & more) Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Jamal Bryant teams up with Louis Farrakhan, and not everyone is happy Black People Politics 29
blackisbeautiful Black Sports : Owning Our Own Sports Teams Black Sports 5
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : IN A LEAGUE OF THERE OWN 16 of the greatest super bowl teams square off. Black Sports 17
O Black Sports : TOP TEN NBA TEAMS NEVER TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP Black Sports 11
D Science and Technology : Google teams up with Godaddy Science and Technology 2
Omowale Jabali Black Sports : THE NBA'S TOP 10 TEAMS IN HISTORY, 1964-1996 Black Sports 3
Isaiah Black Sports : PRO FOOTBALL'S GREATEST TEAMS - IN YOUR ESTIMATION... Black Sports 8
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Boys & Girls Basketball top teams Black Sports 3
T Pan Africanism : GERMAN UNICEF AD PUTS KIDS IN BLACKFACE African American History Culture 2

Latest profile posts

Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded:
Let's us all remember in 2021 to protect our energy and to do the best we can to grow and evolve.
Queen Destee im back still showing lo e after what 20+ yrs? You know always stop through from time to time
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?