Black Parenting : Best Gift to Give to a baby boy?

Jasica Adam

Apr 27, 2019
Hi Moms,

I am single mom of three kids, Due to my financial condition back in 2010-2012 I could not afford to give a good gift to my other kids, so I am looking for advice from all the moms out here that which gift should I give to my baby boy whose going to be 1 year old by next week. I am looking for some outdoor or indoor toys where my other kids can play too.

Thanks

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hi Jasica Adam ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Here are some toys with nice price ranges, low to high, that are engaging, educational and the other children can play too :

https://fisher-price.mattel.com/sho...nPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&contentPageSize:&

Even I would have fun with some of these! ... :birthday:

I hope you and your babies have a great birthday no matter the gift given.

Remember, you all are each other's gift to one another. Help them see that too!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Jasica Adam

Apr 27, 2019
Thanks for the help, I will take a look on this one as soon as I can. BTW Thanks for the advice and Birthday Wishes.
Hi Jasica Adam ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Here are some toys with nice price ranges, low to high, that are engaging, educational and the other children can play too :

Even I would have fun with some of these! ... :birthday:

I hope you and your babies have a great birthday no matter the gift given.

Remember, you all are each other's gift to one another. Help them see that too!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Black Poetry : the best gift i recieved yesterday (for poetic delight) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
blakverb Black Poetry : The best gift she ever gave ME! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
SkinTone Health and Wellness : Best Time to Meet Folk Black Health and Wellness 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes swaysnowadays go get a BA, MD AND PHD and stayshome no J.O.B., have class and a professionis best like the las Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : The Lord Knows Best Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Pause on the stats of my rhyme they known to cause cats to be blind so it's best to stay away and su Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Today ( Today's Best Remedy) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : The best way to use social media is to act like a 19th-century Parisian Science and Technology 6
Destee Video / Audio : Lil Duval - Smile (Living My Best Life) (Official Video) ft. Snoop Dogg, Ball Greezy Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
ChicSheek Black Entertainment : Barbie, the best female rapper? Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Strong beats on streets as pride talk on sidewalks run into crime has stone walls best be home yall, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : John Hylands' Best Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Reasons Why Fasting Is The Best Way To Lose Weight Black Health and Wellness 3
S Black People : Why working-class Americans vote against their own best interests Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Best Exercise Routine for Your Brain Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : my stats suggest at best that I like to write all type of stuff // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black People : The 5 Best Black Forums On The Internet Black People Open Forum 48
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Best of Both Worlds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Best of Mankind is a Farmer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Black Men : Best Trimmer/Shaver For Your Face That Does Not Give You Bumps Black Men 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Best Seat in the House Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Liberty Black People Politics : 55 Reasons Obama Will Go Down As One Of Our Best Presidents Black People Politics 13
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : woman-sacrifices-herself-in-dog-attack-to-save-best-friends-baby Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The best time to eat carbohydrates — so that your body uses them up instead of storing them as fat Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Film Critics: 2016 the Best Year Ever for African Americans in Cinema Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : It's best and worst of times for black Americans, Henry Louis Gates tells Dallas audience Black People Open Forum 49
DjajiPrime Burkina Faso : Africa's Best President, Thomas Sankara Burkina Faso 6
Fine1952 African American History Culture : Ten Best Lies of Black History w/References African American History Culture 7
alcase Black People Politics : Is the Democrat(ic) party really the best option for black America? Black People Politics 30
Liberty Black Entertainment : Tonys: Four Black Actors Win Best Musical Performances for First Time Black Entertainment 1
L Black Relationships : Breaking Up ... what is the best way to meet someone new? Black Relationships 31
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : A 6’1” Guy Jumped Over a 7’6” Guy in the Best Dunk You’ve Never Seen Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : stress no quality best policy is wait to night time and learn // to write a rhyme why let hate domin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : JD best stay away from me this is hot acid not plastic I drop classics on the tip of your nose it's Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Sports : The best African American figure skater in history is now bankrupt and living in a trailer Black Sports 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The Best Dark Chocolate You Can Buy, According To America's Test Kitchen Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : My flow is flames and poets proclaim that we live in the best society and have the nerves, words and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Black Entertainment : The 25 Best Black Movies of the Last 25 Years Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 10 Best Herbs for Lung Cleansing Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 55 Best Ways To Boost Your Metabolism Black Health and Wellness 0
Black Phoenix Steals and Deals : $9.99 Four (4) Cup Mr. Coffee at Best Buy Shopping - Steals and Deals! 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Take online courses from the world's best universities OldSoul 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Best Sleep Position for Your Brain Black Health and Wellness 0
Aluku Africa : Best Preserved African Heritage in the Americas - Suriname All Things Africa 7
crwn Science and Technology : Leaked NSA Documents Reveal The Best Way To Stay Anonymous Online Science and Technology 1
I Science and Technology : best current web tech Science and Technology 1
R Black Poetry : Express when I write so don’t test me tonight it’s best to be tight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Pastor K Black Spirituality Religion : THE BEST YOU CAN BE... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13