Benin : BENIN ASKS FORGIVENESS IN SLAVE TRADE...

Kwango_Likemba

Jan 3, 2005
Sekhemu said:
Welcome back Sistah Kwango, it's good to see you back again sistah.
Mobte (hi)! Mbote Sekhemu! I have been very sick since May. But as U can see I feel better. I look forward to post more everyday lol… I love this warm welcome form you..

PS: I edited my last post. I am still not good with English lol.. :tongue2:

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Kwango_Likemba said:
Mobte (hi)! Mbote Sekhemu! I have been very sick since May. But as U can see I feel better. I look forward to post more everyday lol… I love this warm welcome form you..

PS: I edited my last post. I am still not good with English lol.. :tongue2:

Wow! I was wondering what happened to you Sistah, Thank goodness the ancestors have been watching over you and that you have gotten better.

I look forward to your wisdom and insight concerning our people. :)

Again :wb: :love:

Kwango_Likemba

Jan 3, 2005
Sekhemu said:
Wow! I was wondering what happened to you Sistah, Thank goodness the ancestors have been watching over you and that you have gotten better.

I look forward to your wisdom and insight concerning our people. :)

Again :wb: :love:
Well, I will always come here to speak about our issues with the white man and our own problems… but you know I have realized a few things about the world around us. When you have been so sick like I have been, I am not coming back to spend my time fighting anyone. I want to accept other people differences to grown and learn even more…

Racial UNITY is fruitful, and must be offered with apology. It's like the Benin apology thing....Since this thread address it I had to say something. Not at all a waste of time... again THANKS for your posts Sekhemu! :ilu:

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Kwango_Likemba said:
Well, I will always come here to speak about our issues with the white man and our own problems… but you know I have realized a few things about the world around us. When you have been so sick like I have been, I am not coming back to spend my time fighting anyone. I want to accept other people differences to grown and learn even more…

Racial UNITY is fruitful, and must be offered with apology. It's like the Benin apology thing....Since this thread address it I had to say something. Not at all a waste of time... again THANKS for your posts Sekhemu! :ilu:

Indeed...I´m also glad to see you back sister Kwango!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Benin : In Context Series: Images of the Queen Mother in Benin Court Art Benin 2
DjajiPrime Benin : History and Culture of Benin Republic (Home of VooDoo) Benin 3
Amnat77 Benin : Benin women explain their kingdoms role in the slave trade Benin 9
A Benin : Benin's Voodoo Children Benin 31
naija-man Benin : Oba of Benin:& the captured city Benin 0
G Benin : Title: Journey to the Motherland: From San Francisco to Benin City Benin 0
Sekhemu Benin : Cosmology of Ancient Benin Benin 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Benin's dark past of slavery Chief Elder Osiris 7
P Benin : Voodoo Day celebrated in Benin Benin 2
P Benin : Benin Soccer Star, Yessouffo 'Campos' Samiou, killed in attack! Benin 3
R Black Poetry : psychiatrist is an intense profession he ask lots of expensive question that a spouse at the house asks for free thats his line of work now see a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : SNL Asks 'What If Donald Trump Was Black?' in Empire-Inspired Sketch Black Entertainment 0
nilevalley Black People : Phil asks "Can you love me like you love the white man?" Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Law Forum : Clarence Thomas Asks 1st Question From Supreme Court Bench In 10 Years Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton Should Ask for Black America's Forgiveness Before She Asks for its Vote Black People Politics 28
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Trump defends Putin on journo deaths, asks media to 'prove it' Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Jesse Jackson asks Twitter for racial breakdown of layoffs Black Money Business Jobs 0
shaka64 Black Spirituality Religion : The Pimp Creflo Dollar Minister Creflo Dollar asks for $60 million in donations for a new jet Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Alarm Clock Black People : Conyers asks Obama for help with city water shutoffs Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : CAROLINA CHURCH ASKS FOR WHITES ONLY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
Destee Black Entertainment : Jada Pinkett-Smith Asks If Essence Magazine Should Feature White Women On The Cover Black Entertainment 2
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Brothas: If she asks you out on a date.... Black Relationships 54
hartwell Black People : Lawmaker asks for federal probe into missing woman Black People Open Forum 3
Zulile Black Jokes Humor : Mr P. Niss asks for a raise Black Jokes Humor 2
H Black People : Don Imus asks, "What Color is he?" Black People Open Forum 0
R Black People Politics : Afrikan Liberation Day asks: Is Obama Black Power? Black People Politics 26
D Black People : School asks: Is she black or white? Black People Open Forum 3
P Guinea : Equatorial Guinea asks Angolan military aid to plan succession Guinea 7
HODEE Africa : Africa Asks if Time Right for African Pope All Things Africa 1
P Black Jokes Humor : Little boy asks for money from God!!!1 Black Jokes Humor 3
J Black Poetry : People Asks Me Why I Cry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why did Judas not ask Jesus for forgiveness for betraying Him, instead of committing suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
HODEE Black People : Forgiveness...What Black People Open Forum 15
TheFather Black People : If D.Roof was out, came BACK to the church crying and asking forgiveness, would they let him back in Black People Open Forum 12
candeesweet Black People : Forgiveness Black People Open Forum 21
P Black Poetry : Healing & Forgiveness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Pan Africanism : When Town Sought God's Forgiveness African American History Culture 0
B Black Poetry : no forgiveness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : 1 Cup of Forgiveness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Mind That Is Choking The Life Out Of Afrika Is Forgiveness Of Our Enemy !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Zimbabwe: Whites Kneel before Blacks asking Forgiveness Chief Elder Osiris 0
howardtsu Black Poetry : A Close Encounter (with your forgiveness) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black Poetry : Forgiveness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
G Black Women : Sandora Irvin - a lesson in strength and forgiveness Black Women 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Lucifer Is Undeserving Of Forgiveness!!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
M Black Poetry : Forgiveness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : Forgiveness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Forgiveness Is Not Optional... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
alyce Black Poetry : forgiveness ~ for MsDlite Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
N Black Poetry : Forgiveness of a Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7