Black Spirituality Religion : Believing in VooDoo

Sekhemu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
@ Chevron Dove

No, ouija boards have nothing to do with Vodun but extremely dangerous nevertheless. Operating ouija boards allow the "players" sanction to open portals. The problem is ain't there to watch the do' in case something violent and distructive comes thru.

Btw, what's an altar call?

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
I know that there's a thread on here with Professor James Smalls breaking down this subject matter. So the idea that this thread is still in need of answers means that there's some people here who decided that they didn't really want the answers, so they didn't watch the videos...ok, I see what's going on.

absolutely not interested. I am greatful I have the freedom to seek answers from where I please. I recognize that had it been otherwise, I would have been stuck and forced under some domineering system that would have forced me to receive information against my will. That's why I'm grateful for sis. Destee and certain others.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
@ Chevron Dove

No, ouija boards have nothing to do with Vodun but extremely dangerous nevertheless. Operating ouija boards allow the "players" sanction to open portals. The problem is ain't there to watch the do' in case something violent and distructive comes thru.

Btw, what's an altar call?

appreciate your comments.

To the best of my knowledge off hand, an altar call is done by a consecrated Man of God who makes a spiritual appeal for those who want to submit to the Creator and his plan of salvation, and does so by coming forward and presenting their persons, an acknowledgement, in the presence of the man of God and in front of the pulpit and/or altar, upon which the man of God and his prophets/deacons and etc. lays hands on the person and offers up prayers for that persons soul, and an altar call for salvations is the beginning step, the beginning process of the saving of the soul, and in order for the spirit to become reconciled back to the creator.

houserunner

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 12, 2010
I have and had family members that were into "voodoo" however you may, and I have heard stories about things. I myself do not believe but as in anything I do not think I need to prove it fact or fiction, you just might or might not get what you are looking for with some things if you press hard enough, whether it is real, or you drive yourself to a brink you have never been driven to. I tend to leave the "supernatural" be and just live life.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.