Chief Elder Osiris : BEING BLACK CARRY NO INDEPENDENT VALUE IN THE WORLD TODAY

Chief Elder Osiris

Jan 3, 2002
BEING BLACK CARRY NO INDEPENDENT VALUE IN THE WORLD TODAY

By Chief Elder Osiris

After listening to Mr. Johnson today, I now know with clarity what my poppa meant about Uncle Tom and it seem as if Hillary is revealing the obvious about some of us and the Closet Uncle Toms during this Primary election for President.

Let me say this before I begin on the Subject of this Missive, there should be a Secret Order before whom all open and blatant Negro Uncle Toms should be made to give an accounting for their uncle Tom Action, maybe that way, Black so call Afrikans without self Respect nor Dignity would not feel so comfortable in disrespecting and dishonoring our Sacred Blackness.

No, I am not all of that enthusiastic over Barack Obama, but when the Choice is between a Black Man with a Black Father and a White Mother as oppose to a White Woman with a White Father and Mother, then the choice should be without a Doubt coming from Black People for Obama.

Now, this has nothing to do with who it will be that will Free and bring Divine Justice and Freedom of Choice of opportunity to Black so call Afrikans In America U. S., that privilege will remain in the caste that it is in for us so call Afrikan Americans, this presidential election with Barack as a Candidate and having White Folks more excited over his Candidacy, give Black people the opportunity to tell White America Politics where to go and that Black People are not going to be sold to the Powerful elites, as our Enslaved Ancestors were sold many of them, into Chattel Slavery and I Think at some point of the Uncle Toms activity, they need to be called into question and if Arrogant in their response, then Oh Well.

Beloved, when will Black People put it upon ourselves to place the Divine Value back to our Blackness and stop following white Folks lead in placing us Black People with a Devalue importance, a Level that carry no Honor, Pride, nor Self Respect to Black People, just the devaluation that call for the continue to scratch when there is no itch and to Buck Dance when there is no Music of Black Dignity being played.

In today World Society it does not cost anything of value to be Black and ignorant, and we can have more money we have ever had in our present day Life, and still carry a devaluation of the Blackness to those uncle Toms that are in possession of it, you can not convince me that today Black people have a Conscious with a Value of Divine Self Awareness, because if you tried, then I would invite you to observe the status of the Black World in the World of the Human Being.

The so call Negro Afrikan American intellectual and this Virus spread into Afrika, the Virus being that which cause the so call intellectual Afrikan to make the statement, there is no such thing as Race and I say, if White Folks so decree that there is such a Thing then you find yourselves saying show is Master, just as we have done, and now that White Folks decree that there is no such Thing as Race, now you have those same devalue Negro Uncle Toms, saying, Master say that Race is an illusion and now you so call Afrikan sporting your Human Being Intellect, now voice the sentiment of the White Elite concerning the denouncement of Race as a viable Social Construct to distinguish between Ethnic groups differences.

Today, because of the well confused Black Being, Look around in the World and you find out that Black People carry no Independent Value in the World today and it is all because the Likes of a Bob Johnson, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and all of those other Negroes Preachers and Professionals parading around to be your black Spokesman, they do bring down the value of our Blackness every time that they open their Mouth and the sad part about it is that the so call Black Nationalist Pan- Afrikan, just sit around on our Behind organizing Meaningless Conferences without having the intention of ever implementing not one **** Thing that will bring back the Value of our Blackness.

Yes, Barack will not be able to do no more than Bush has done for your Black Behind if he is elected and neither will Hillary as well, but you can begin to bring back some value to our Blackness if all Black Folks had a Divine awareness concerning the Divine value of our Blackness, so here is that Day that you are now witnessing your so call intellectual Negroes Leaders, split over whether to vote for a Black Man that White Folks approve of over a White Woman that Uncle Tom Negroes is Bounded to be approving of, can you understand That ?

Is This Divine Truth A Threat To America National Security, I Think not, because all I desire is our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and our Passageway Back To Our Enslaved Ancestors Home Land, Afrika, We Returning To Become The Next Established State n Afrika, such A Move will in Fact give us back our Independent Value as a Black Nation again, after all is said and done by us in Afrika.

The Talk Is About Obama Youthful confessed Discretion, America Has Yet To Atone For Her Youthful Discretion Of Chattel Slavery, Yet America Has Made It To Be Taboo To Openly Discuss Their Evil Action Of Enslaving Our Ancient Afrikan Ancestors And Labeling Them as Chattel, What a Hypocrite Bob Johnson is.

You who are on the verge of reclaiming your Divine Mind, Then Understand What Has Just Been Shared With you, Absent Of Ego, Envy and Jealousy, All which is Full Of Selfish Vanity..

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Too Serious Being Black Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black Entertainment : Snoop Dogg Shows Black Love By Thanking His Wife For Being With Him "Through The Ups And Downs Smiles And Frowns" Black Entertainment 1
Destee Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - talking to him about not being a Rottie that attacks / kills their owner Pets / Animals 11
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Hundreds of black deaths in Summer of 1919 are being remembered African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Being black in Russia: World Cup 2018 Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Neo-Nazi Website The Daily Stormer Is Now Being Hosted on Island With Mostly Black Residents Science and Technology 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BEING BLACK or BROWN’ Is it Self Hatred or SELF-ish Preservation? Chevron Dove 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Party Of One: Three Black Women On Being Single And Satisfied Black Women 8
Liberty Black Education / Schools : University Miss Black pageant winner criticized for 'not being black enough' Black Education / Schools 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : A new generation considers being black in America Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
Liberty Black People Politics : Stop Being So Arrogant, White Jews. Black Lives Matter Is Not About You. Black People Politics 2
Writeous1 Black People : Warning! – It’s all a trap. Black people are being set up. Black People Open Forum 19
chuck Black People Politics : What Is Your Connection To The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Truly Being Based On Destee Posters?!? Black People Politics 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : White Scientist Says The Black Community Is Being Targeted By The Medical System, They Are Deliberat Black Health and Wellness 6
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Concerns And Criticisms Of Today's Black Leaders Being Based On?? Black People Politics 1
chuck Black People : What IS Black Culture Truly Being Based On These Days TOO Black People Open Forum 5
Liberty Law Forum : Spring Valley Is Everywhere: When Being A Black Girl Is Your Only Crime - Join Us Tuesday, Nov 3 Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 9
R Black Poetry : Wow being black got me seeing whack I’m starting to understand after what happen to SANDRA BLAND for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
RAPTOR The Police : Police In Florida Are Using Bike Laws To Criminalize Being Black Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
ManicRaider Black People : How do you feel when someone says they hate being black? Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Law Forum : White man shoots black police chief 4 times without being arrested or charged Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Being black in the Ukraine....blatant racism Black People Open Forum 1
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe being "black" should be more exclusive? Black People Open Forum 217
K Black Relationships : Being Overlooked By Good Black Men Black Relationships 25
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : SMOKEY ROBINSON ON BEING BLACK Black Entertainment 206
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : I'm Black But My Wife Hates Being Black! Audio Video Web Conferencing 10
CosmicMessenger Black People : Being Black.... Black People Open Forum 2
R Black People : Your definition of being Pro-Black... Black People Open Forum 23
chuck Black People : Being Black Capitalists Is Solution To Our Peoples Issues and Problems? Black People Open Forum 5
chuck Black People : When Did Being 'Black' Become So One Dimensional? Black People Open Forum 22
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Being Black Black People Open Forum 3
MsVeraisblessed Black People : I love being black..What bout you? Black People Open Forum 5
cherryblossom Black People : I Love Being Black - It's a MOVEMENT/Because I'm Black Black People Open Forum 2
Black-king Black Entertainment : Was Herman Cain right about Black people being brain-washed? Black Entertainment 1
Amnat77 Black People : Don Lemon: Being Gay Is Worst Thing to Be in Black Culture Black People Open Forum 13
MsInterpret Black Parenting : Black Children being auctioned off in mock slave auction Black Parenting 2
MsInterpret Jails / Prisons : The Number of Innocent Black Men Being Exonerated After Years of Prison, Alarming Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
MsInterpret Black People : Do interracial (black and white) people count as being black? Black People Open Forum 167
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Being Divinely A Black Race Is Older Than History Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Obama Is A Poor Representation Of A Black Man Being President Of The United States Of Chief Elder Osiris 0
MsInterpret Black People : Seattle: 12 yr. old killed for being young and black Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : Are Black youth being sent to fight wars at the behest of Isreal and AIPAC? Black People Open Forum 2
P Black People : Single black women being urged to date outside race Black People Open Forum 342
3 The Black Parenting forum is being spammed Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : If Black People Being Religious Is Wrong Then Black People Do Not Want To Be Right Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : An Indiscriminate Message About The Divine Being ( Black People) Chief Elder Osiris 0
cherryblossom Black Sports : Benched For Being Black/College Football Black Sports 1
7 Black Authors : OBAMA GUILTY of BEING PRESIDENT WHILE BLACK - Released by BOOK EXPRESS Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1