Black Spirituality Religion : Behind The Bible Fraud What Was The Church Trying To Hide? By Robert Adams

Keita Kenyatta

Feb 7, 2004
When I first spoke to a close Christian friend of mine about the publishing of Tony Bushby's The Bible Fraud, her reaction was one that many Christians have expressed, and one that made me aghast. She didn't want the book available because it would "persuade them away from the Bible and the word of God." Further discussions with her and many other Christians around the world about The Bible Fraud all result in the Bible being quoted as the ultimate reference for the apparent "words of God," and therefore the basis for their arguments. The problem lies in that they believe the Bible is infallible.

If we examine the oldest known Bible to date, the "Sinai Bible" housed in the British Museum (I believe that, during his many years of research, Tony had a private viewing of this priceless book), we find a staggering 14,800 differences from today's Bible and yet it still remains the word of God?

As Tony points out, the history of our 'genuine' Bibles is a convoluted one. Firstly we cannot be sure that we have the full version as it was originally intended. In 1415 the Church of Rome took an extraordinary step to destroy all knowledge of two second century Jewish books that it said contained the true name of Jesus Christ. The Antipope Benedict XIII firstly singled out for condemnation a secret Latin treatise called "Mar Yesu" and then issued instructions to destroy all copies of the book of Elxai. The Rabbinic fraternity once held the destroyed manuscripts with great reverence for they were comprehensive original records reporting the life of Rabbi Jesus.

Later, Pope Alexander VI ordered all copies of the Talmud destroyed, with the Spanish Grand Inquisitor Tomas de Torquemada (1420-98) responsible for the elimination of 6,000 volumes at Salamanca alone.

Solomon Romano (1554) also burnt many thousands of Hebrew scrolls and, in 1559, every Hebrew book in the city of Prague was confiscated. The mass destruction of Jewish books included hundreds of copies of the Old Testament and caused the irretrievable loss of many original handwritten documents.

The oldest text of the Old Testament that survived, before the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls" was said to be the Bodleian Codex (Oxford), which was dated to circa 1100 AD. In an attempt by the church to remove damaging Rabbinic information about Jesus Christ from the face of the earth, the Inquisition burnt 12,000 volumes of the Talmud.

In 1607, forty-seven men (some records say fifty four) took two years and nine months to re-write the Bible and make it ready for press. It was, by the order of King James, issued with a set of personal 'rules' the translators were to follow. Upon its completion in 1609, it was handed over to the King James for his final approval. However, "It was self evident that James was not competent to check their work and edit it, so he passed the manuscripts onto the greatest genius of all time... Sir Francis Bacon"

The first English language manuscripts of the Bible remained in Bacon's possession for nearly a year. During that time ... "he hammered the various styles of the translators into the unity, rhythm, and music of Shakespearean prose, wrote the prefaces and created the whole scheme of the Authorized Version. At the comp

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mysteries/index.html

When you click the site, look on the left where it says; "religion" and click on that link. it will take you to the page where you can scroll down.

Gin&Tonic

Oct 16, 2009
I weep for people who still believe that the bible in its current is the "word of god", I weep even harder for those who take that bible literally.

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
What about the red words, the words portrayed as what Jesus said, in the four canonical gospels. Does "The Bible Fraud" say anything specifically about them? Do the red words stand up any better to close examination than the rest of the bible? I ask because I have found the red words to be more consistent , to make more spiritual sense, than the rest of the canonical bible. If I am mistaken, please enlighten me.

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
A Book writen and re-writen many times by only those in power.

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
You will get those that will retort that there is no possible way man could fully grasp God's plan after reading the Bible. You also get the same people stating that some parts are true and some are just stories to learn from. You also get those that say that the Old Testament God is just for structure and not to be taken literally as the New Testament God is what is true. Do not get me wrong there are some things in the Bible I do believe in as far as ideals but for many that take this as the end all be all what is really the truth in the Bible and what is made up? can it be proven beyond just having faith? There has dissension amongst the ranks about this.

I have no doubt there is some form of a creator, but the Bible is not a convincing read to prove Christianity is the true way in my opinion.

It's all good if you feel the need to call me a heathen, most of my family has in one way or another and I still have managed to live past it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Amazon Women: The Truth Behind The Greek Myth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
C Black People : They All Have No Love, Democrat And Republican Nor Respect For Your Black Behind, White, Jew, Gentile!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The true story behind the name 'Black Friday' is much darker than you may have thought Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : Mis-Giving -- The Truth Behind Thanksgiving Black People Open Forum 18
Ndugu Law Forum : Still no Closure , on the Conspiracy behind Nipsey Hussles assasnation Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
R Black Poetry : Have all type of fun and like the sun hide behind dark clouds holding art and proud and be in th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Have all type of fun and like the sun hide behind dark clouds holding art and proud and be in the p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bobby Seale Explains the History Behind That Viral Photo of Armed Stacey Abrams Supporters Black People Politics 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : [II] ] Hidden Behind Mockery: BLACK NAMES of Eurasia~ PECHENEG Chevron Dove 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : [1] Hidden Behind Mockery: THE SUPPRESSION OF BLACK HISTORY IN EUROPE INTRODUCTION OF WORDS; BLACK Chevron Dove 6
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Am I Leaving Behind An Important Legacy ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Left Behind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: The truth behind Tamron Hall firing at The Today Show Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Courts are finally pointing out the racism behind voter ID laws Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
nilevalley Black Money Business Jobs : Horrifying hidden meanings behind company Logos Black Money Business Jobs 4
Liberty Black Education / Schools : UConn officials explain thinking behind African American male-only section of dorm Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Has the Organic Movement Left Black Farmers Behind? Food Discussion and Recipes 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ beauty behind the wheel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The neuroscience behind why white cops kill black men Science and Technology 17
R Black Poetry : LIKE I SAID QUIT HATING BEHIND THE LINE STEP UP AND RHYME SHOW US SOME HIP HOP LOL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : hey look we got haters that don't write and won't even try just stay behind the scene and be cry bab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Why black teachers are leaving urban schools What's behind the drop off in African American teachers Black Education / Schools 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : People Shocked At The Real Reason Behind Slow Computers… Science and Technology 0
KPITRL Black Money Business Jobs : African Americans, Black Americans, seem to be getting more left behind? Black Money Business Jobs 31
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A BIBLICAL HIDDEN ORIGIN BEHIND THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Gas prices dip below $3 a gallon: What's really behind the slide? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black People Politics : Who Else Has Told The True Story Behind The Sixities Rebellions? Black People Politics 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Money Business Jobs : If You’re a Black Business Owner Who Wants to Succeed, Leave The African-American Consumer Behind Black Money Business Jobs 17
Destee Black People : What's the Story Behind April Fool's Day ... ?? ... Why not June or July Fool's Day? Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Former U.S. Ambassador: Behind Crimea Crisis, Russia Responding to Years of "Hostile" U.S. Policy Black People Politics 0
CosmicMessenger Black Men : When Your Girl Sleeps With Mookie Behind Your Back Black Men 87
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Four Horsemen Behind The Oil Wars Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 50 Years After March on Washington Many Americans Are Still Falling Behind: Urban League President Black People Politics 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Inspirations Behind "I Have a Dream" Black People Doing Positive Things 11
Alarm Clock Central African Republic : Who is Behind the Military Coup in Bangui? Pro French Central African Republic Coup Leaders Scrap Ch Central African Republic (CAR) 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Jeremy Scahill: The Secret Story Behind Obama’s Assassination of Two Americans in Yemen Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Joel Osteen 'Too Shallow' for Man Behind Internet Hoax Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Truth Behind Gospel of Judas Revealed in Ancient Inks Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Kemetstry Black People : WHITE SUPREMACISTS A THREAT EVEN BEHIND BARS Black People Open Forum 23
skuderjaymes Black People : Derrick Belcher, Man Behind Alabama Secession Petition, Looks exactly like you thought he did. Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : The Black Misleadership Class Lines Up Behind Transit Privatization In Atlanta Black People Open Forum 4
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Slick Rick - Behind Bars Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Floetic'Soul Black Poetry : Left Behind..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama lets states opt out of No Child Left Behind Black People Politics 14
Chevron Dove Black Christians : The Background Behind Racism During the Time of Job Christian Study Group 1
Writeous1 Black People : The Story Behind Black's Stolen 2000 and 2004 Election Votes Black People Open Forum 5
Corvo Libya : The Lies behind the West's War on Libya Libya 14
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Numerology behind these earthquakes? Humm!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Destee Black People : Turned Out - Sexual Assault Behind Bars Black People Open Forum 0