Black Poetry : begin to go crazy on it doggone it even with the hot kissing boyfriend // I will not listen to this,

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
HE SAID

Home in a fly dimension trying to occupy my attention in a true //
Manner while wearing a blue bandana in a VIRGINIA BEACH crew //
Like NINJAS we reach with knives and quotes, stay alive with votes //
And strive with hopes of success and duck stress that wait and chokes //
Us at some point, dumb to anoint stupidity, amused by jokes have used //
Ropes to tie down rhyme then go hunt for pie brown and fine and refuse //
To give up, now the fog is stunning trying to accustom my dog to hunting //
in VIRGINIA BEACH, in the habit to brew some rabbit stew not even fronting //
here to really teach some key steps to bar-b-Q that’s how we do, really well //
behaved with a twelve gage shotgun just pop one get the pot ready this is swell //
for a gift, flavor from the woods now in my neighborhood wow i can sniff //
The meat cooking I keep looking at the tempt really in need of a swift //
Plate by now

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
in music I play horn and stay torn in conjunction with voices do functions with choices between //
HIPHOP, orchestra and SOUL MUSIC, so wow got a rap plan while fans clap hands and scream //

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : A club could be a heavy stick get a hug in a CHEVY with a chick read a map of town begin to flirt in a wraparound denim skirt at a party it serves he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Hood made and get good grades in school and begin to rule but then a fool not cool shot a glock had Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He was having fun in town saw a girl and spun around her skin black he couldn't begin a whack conve Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Some of these girls begin to carry BEN AND JERRY ice cream // It's free today be a nice que Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: I write with pride and ride a white dyna super glide very // Rare this twin cam begin to sl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black People : When Did The Republican War On Democracy Begin? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : these rhymes like a truck carry loads and bury codes when I spin my wheels in mud and begin to feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: This begin funny try win money this morning a brisk warning That I may get lucky but can’ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B The Front Porch : Begin with the End in Mind The Front Porch 3
Chevron Dove Black People Politics : S. Korea, Us Begin Military Exercise & Outrages N. Korea Black People Politics 2
R Black People : where do i begin to learn chess? Black People Open Forum 4
B Black People : The obvious tool to begin a revolution. Black People Open Forum 17
I Black People : Let the Suicides begin!!! Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : Massive malaria vaccine trial to begin in Africa Black People Open Forum 16
A Black Education / Schools : Twi, Yoruba and Wolof Language Classes Begin Week of March 31st Black Education / Schools 0
A African American History Culture : Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Language Classes Begin Week of January 14th African American History Culture 1
A Black Education / Schools : Akan (Twi), Yoruba and Wolof Classes Begin Week of August 6th, 2007 Black Education / Schools 12
D Black Money Business Jobs : 80 percent of black kids begin their adult lives with no assets whatsoever Black Money Business Jobs 20
anAfrican Black People : Someplace to Begin? Black People Open Forum 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : When The Staute Of Liberty Cried Out For Deliverance, The Blood Begin To Fall Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
emanuel goodman Black Spirituality Religion : when did the hyskows or tama hu reign begin and end? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
P Black Sports : 'The Contender' to begin second season on ESPN Black Sports 5
H Black People : We Can Begin Right Here- Ten Ways. Black People Open Forum 4
Joyce Black Haiku : Where Do I Begin??? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
B Black Poetry : Today I Begin.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black Poetry : How do I begin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Poetry : Begin Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Black Poetry : from the simplest things...the best begin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : this stuff strong and crazy, it move heavy weightsAnd make them very straight, and cause merry datesWith chicks but have to inflate my tricks pair o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Crazy White People News Roundup: Swords, Shafts and Becky With the Bad Attitude Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk but loud talk in the library is not good seeing crazy and by being lazy could ruin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Crazy pumped Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 13 13 Crazy Things White People Think About Black Natural Hair Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 5
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Being A Silent Multimillionaire (will make you look crazy) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Oscar McLollie and The Honeyjumpers - Dig That Crazy Santa Claus [Modern 943] 1954 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Liberty Black Relationships : What is the one thing that some men/women do that makes you crazy? Black Relationships 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency Black People Politics 5
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Little Walter - Crazy, Mixed Up World Black Entertainment 0
dunwiddat Black People : The Crazy Justice System in USA keeps going Black People Open Forum 0
dunwiddat Black Relationships : He has to be a crazy man - when making love he threatens to kill her Black Relationships 18
SouthsideIrish Black People : Some Crazy News out of Chicago - Teachers Boycotting Standardized Testing Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Oh he jest goes crazy trying to break the headboards like JOHN LEGEND and DRAKE he tells her “you th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
PurpleMoons Black Entertainment : Guy Does Crazy Impressive Tricking! (Flips) . Black Entertainment 8
dunwiddat Black People : It is a crazy world Black People Open Forum 4
river Black People : Do We Live in a Crazy World or What? Black People Open Forum 10
Keita Kenyatta Black People : These Brothers Are Crazy Up Here...and Now they Are in Jail...including the Camera Man!! Black People Open Forum 18
SeekingMaat Audio Video Web Conferencing : Richard Pryor - That N**ger's Crazy album (Part 1) Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Sybil Ft. Salt-N-Pepa - Crazy 4 U [R&B Radio Mix] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Guy - you can call me crazy Audio Video Web Conferencing 0