their life make them skip all the strife grip a knife and cut through //
the red tape, use VITALIS so my hair smell gonna say farewell to true //
hair grease in the air beasts flies and "i wanna feast on pies girl I //
tries to hurl words and verbs in your ear galore in here and clear out //
the fear no doubt, you a wet female and I'm ready to set sail and shout //
for the panties you see the bling my dear bring them here we can arrive //
at the club and talk jive and love your lace and the place will be alive //
with hugs, tonight is stress have to fight for my breath you beauty smother //
it's my duty get butter so let me utter some sweet nothings in your ear clutter //
your hearing boo, like a road I'm choked with traffic got a load of hope and //
it's graphic so map it on your navigation, drink the sourness of wine and //
I'm powerless to fine myself sipping with my lips and gripping your hips plan //
is to have sex while you grab the kotex my vocab is complex, girl you got wet //
pie you should let fly to my drop top the juice drip drop while my CD plays yet //
THE hip hop of today should be concern about this rose and not turn your nose up //
at this" "NAW PLAYER your slang is renown I let my hair hang down,suppose it's luck //
wanna bang and pound my cake oh a brown Soul Sista go through a lot it's hard to duck //
here in VIRGINIA BEACH i mean I got hips and lips and boys trips and try grip my waist //
hard for my lace to stay in place it's a constant chase my thing chocolate boys taste //
so in your ride got fuel and style plus a cruel smile have a sex duel for awhile //
home with voice as strong as a horse but can't make a wrong choice not my style //
come to females you know us we got robust breasts heavy built ready with milk //
and boys wanna suck that we be stuck at letting them do it or walking away guilt //
sets in body built wet to win yall get to spin our panties, no doubt boys are bold //
but out of control one boy told me I was a piece of cake feast on a plate and sold //
as a slice of pie he was a nice guy, after hours I master showers let water stream down //
my twin towers which are breast in the car boys jest play with them leave cream around //
and dream brown oh my panties be so hot down there inside my thing pink no doubt a girl //
agirl got a lot to think about now this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH this boy hurl //
words, too much thunder in romances under no circumstances I'll get in that car
and start SMOOCHING, the love letters you dispatch are read,they make me scratch
my head, so I'm at an absurd loss as phat words are toss on paper I go match
my horoscope, "LOOK BOO my bling is true and it cling to my neck with pride and //
it wreck eyes it's best you check them lies boys be telling you I don't ride van //
got swell hummer and need your cell number got wheels not a scrub //
my dear I hear a tune of love can doom a club always got room for love //
ready soon for a sincere hug //

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : destee your site gone evil can't post **** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OldSoul Black People : Gone In An Instant - 3 mins Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : You're not considered a human being, so how you gone get them to give you reparations? Black People Politics 0
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : Fats Domino, Gone @ 89...! Honoring Black Ancestors 5
Lunar Cycle Black People : STORMFRONT IS GONE Black People Open Forum 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : ISIS is Gone with the wind AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : Random alarm led me to abandon my farm cows gone I've somehow known that this would happen my own c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Lrae Black People : HOw you gone build a nation when you can't build a table? Black People Open Forum 90
RAPTOR Black People Politics : US Special Forces May Have Gone On a Murder Spree in Afghanistan—Did the Army Cover It Up? Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Fisher's of Men: Jesus/Titus gone Fishing AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Atheist scientist claims religion will be gone in a generation. Is he right? Atheist Study Group 15
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : GONE GIRL Black Entertainment 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Meshach Taylor Gone @ 67 Black Entertainment 0
ru2religious Black People : Stop and Kiss: This is gone way to far now!!! Black People Open Forum 11
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - The Day Is Past And Gone Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ken Taylor Black People : Knock Out Game gone right Black People Open Forum 11
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Popes Gone Wild: What the Catholic Church Would Rather You Forget Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Kemetstry Black Parenting : PARENTING GONE MAD! Black Parenting 15
AuthorLady Black People : Been Gone Awhile...But I'M BACK! Black People Open Forum 4
S Black People : Old Black Bus Drivers Gone Wild... again.. Black People Open Forum 29
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : En Vogue - Too Gone Too Long Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kamau47 Black People : Criminal Justice System Gone Askew Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Black People : How do you stay encouraged, when it's dwindling, almost gone? Black People Open Forum 21
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : B B King and Bobby Blue Bland - The Thrill Is Gone - 1977 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chevron Dove Black People : What White Girls Say...To Black Girls YOUTUBE Gone Viral Black People Open Forum 53
legit-writer Black People : Pastor Done Gone Mad lol Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Scarlet and Mammy.. (straight gone with the wind..) Black People Open Forum 1
rapunzal24 Black People : Another company gone down the drain .... Borders Bookstore Black People Open Forum 10
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : Gone to Hell Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
TotalView Black Haiku : gone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Entertainment : GONE TOO SOON... Black Entertainment 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The World Has Gone Crazy Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : When PBS and NPR are gone, then what? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Higher Standard Required : The Days of Multiple Warnings Are Gone Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 8
S Black People : White Southerners Gone Wild.. Black People Open Forum 4
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Dead & Gone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : This Country, Gone to the Dogs, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
M Black Entertainment : LEAVIN LONG GONE AND GOODBYE Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Whatever We Had Is Gone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
cherryblossom Gone But Not Forgotten Honoring Black Ancestors 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Gone With the Wind AACOOLDRE 2
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : The Penis Gone Wild True Story Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
nevar Black Poetry : Get it together or else I'm gone..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
P Black Poetry : Childish Dreams (History Gone Wrong) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black People : Manchurian candidates on campus, gone wild?! Black People Open Forum 0
river OldSoul : Special Treats From Days Gone By OldSoul 1
N Black Poetry : I Love You Gone Wrong Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
KWABENA GOOD FOOD GONE BAD Black Health and Wellness 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I Would Have Gone Madly Insane, If Not The Knowledge Of Self been My Comforter Chief Elder Osiris 0
naija-man Black People : PUNISHMENT ON KIDS GONE TOO FAR?? Black People Open Forum 4