Brother AACOOLDRE : Battle on the Internet: Wesley Muhammad vs Tahuti

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
BATTLE ON THE INTERNET: Wesley Muhammad Vs. Natural Tahuti

Review By Andre Austin

Youtube and other websites are brining ring side debates on many people on many things. One such debate that caught my eye and attention was between Dr. Wesley Muhammad, a PH.D student from the University of Michigan and researcher for the NOI and Natural Tahuti, a former disgruntled member of the NOI.

Everything negative Tahuti could dig up on the NOI he exposed. I was skeptical about his claims that the Catholic Jesuits help set up Islam and the Scottish Rites help create the NOI with a white millionaire H.L. Hunt helping to fund the NOI.

I was more concerned with Tahuti charges that Muhammad was a pedolfile taking a orphan at age six then consummating the marriage at age 9. Tahuti also cited passages from the Koran that he claims help to support sodomy of young boys. I will focus on this with its comparisons in the New Testament. I encourage you to watch the debate on youtube see ().

Tahuti cited these Chapters and verses as veil sodomy in the Koran:

1. “They will recline with ease

On thrones of dignity

Arranged in ranks

And we shall join them

To companions, with beautiful

Big and lustrous eyes

Round about them will serve,

Devoted to them

Youths (handsome) as Pearls

Well-guarded.

They will advance

To each other, engaging

In mutual enquiry” (Koran 52: 20-25)

2. “Round about them will serve

Youths of perpetual freshness…

And with fruits,

Any that they may select;…

And there will be companions

With beautiful, big

And lustrous eyes,

Like unto Pearls

Well-guarded” (Koran 56:17-23)

And lastly:

3. “And Round about them

Will serve youths

Of perpetual freshness

If thou seest them

Thou wouldst think them

Scattered Pearls” (Koran 76:19)

Muslims give the image of a pearl like object being the passage way to heaven:

clip_image002.jpg

Astrotheology at Mecca

One of the sites for this Arab worship of the "hosts of heaven" was Mecca. Regarding the Kaaba of Mecca, that holiest of Muslim holies, Walker (487) writes:

Shrine of the sacred stone in Mecca, formerly dedicated to the pre-Islamic Triple Goddess Manat, Al-Lat (Allah), and Al-Uzza, the 'Old Woman' worshipped by Mohammed's tribesmen the Koreshites. The stone was also called Kubaba, Kuba or Kube, and has been linked with the name of Cybele (Kybela), the Great Mother of the Gods. The stone bore the emblem of theyoni, like the Black Stone worshipped by votaries of Artemis. Now it is regarded as the holy center of patriarchal Islam, and its feminine symbolism has been lost, though priests of the Kaaba are still known as Sons of the Old Woman."

(see D.M. Murdock website ( http://www.truthbeknown.com/islam.htm).

Rev 21:21 have the gates of heaven with a Pearle at the top and Matthew 13:44-45 corroborates it. So it appears that going through heaven is like going through the dark Pearle of a woman’s womb/vagina.

Usually pearls are associated with females. A couple of actresses in Hollywood have the name of Pearle. One of these Pearle’s became the first black female to pose nude in Playboy showing her frontal frame pubic hair through the optics of a mirror.

We know that St. Paul’s private parts were mutilated by a Dog (Sodomite). In the Old Testament Dogs were associated with male prostitutes (Sodomites). Paul was a slave and he said submit to your master in everything (Titus 2:9). Therefore, when Emperor Domitian sodomized him wearing the mask of the Anubis (Dog-jackal) his free will submitted to it and engaged in homosexuality. By the way Paul was a sodomite see (Shakespeare’s Secret Messiah by Joe Atwill p.340)

Matthew 7: 6 states after its decoded:

“Do not give dogs (Sodomy) what is sacred; do not throw your pearls (vagina?) to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet (penis), and then turn and tear you (castrate) to pieces”. This is exactly what happened to St. Paul see Philippians 3:2, Acts 26:14 & Galatians 6:15:17. But if we go back to Matthew chapter 7 to three verse above we see the other coded message of the total context. We know the anus is nicknamed the brown eye and we have the allegory of looking at sawdust in our brother’s eye when we have a plank or log or beam in your own eye. The gay republican’s call themselves “The Log cabin fraternity” because Lincoln was bi-sexual and born in a log cabin. Also the Tree is associated with the penis see Isaiah 56:3-5. The eye is interchangeable with having them full of Adultery or like Ham being big elongated eyes full of homosexual desires. When the brown eye is big its more receptacle for intake of tree’s or a kick of the ***** (Acts 9:5).

In 2 Peter 2:6-22, one of the main topics was making an example of Sinners by punishing them like the Sodomites in Sodom. It also sates at the end of the chapter:

“Of them the proverbs are true: A dog returns to its vomit and A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud”. Now we now sodomites are associated with mud wrestles, digging out the mud from each other’s anus. Furthermore, “the dog/jackal feasts on carrion, turning it into beneficial nourishment. In other words, Anubis represents the capacity to turn waste into useful food” (The Egyptian Divinities by Moutafa Gadalla p.100)

Jesus and Muhammad might have to be thrown out the closet.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
So much I did not know, before reading the above.

Thank You AACOOLDRE !

Much Love and Peace

:heart:

Destee

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Thanks destee, and I like your new profile picture. I invite you to read the next posted article on Farrakhan's call for 10,ooo soldiers to DC

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
O Pearle divine, white pearl that is in a shell

Of dark mortality art made to dwell,

Alas, while common gems we price and hoard,

They worth inestimable is still ignored”- The sayings of Ibn Al Arabi aka Muhmmad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Snack is a small meal cornflakes make it all real rattle the street I'm from Battle creek so kneel to the words see a girl with hips and lips and chi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Battle Brews to Dump Jim Crow-Era Voting Rules in Deep South Mississippi Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Battle flag carried by black Union troops hits auction block African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : OldSoul on V103's 'The Battle" - Sunday July 15th - 5 PM CST Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A Black Woman’s Battle to Tell the Truth About Nat Turner: Witness and Testimony African American History Culture 0
Boss_Lady Black Relationships : Am I fighting a losing battle? Black Relationships 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dissertation on Egyptian battle for Justin in the OT AACOOLDRE 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Welcome to Uniontown: Arrowhead Landfill Battle a Modern Civil Rights Struggle Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mississippi divided: Battle over Confederate flag shifts to Magnolia State Black People Politics 13
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : sister removes battle flag in front of SC statehouse... Black People Politics 16
Enki Black Poetry : Battle Chat. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 42
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Rep. Mo Brooks talks ‘war on whites’ as the GOP loses the battle for votes Black People Politics 2
Kadijah Black People Politics : China thinks it can defeat America in battle Black People Politics 39
S Health and Wellness : The Black Gay Community has lost the Battle against HIV & AIDS. Black Health and Wellness 53
Jaya Makara Black Poetry : The Battle Within Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S The Front Porch : The Battle Within Spoken Word Video The Front Porch 0
K Black Relationships : in a battle to make a younger sista in my beloved woman Black Relationships 14
$$RICH$$ Black People : A system of corruption battle of black & white Black People Open Forum 33
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Roxanne vs. Busy Bee battle - Roxanne blazed him......lol Audio Video Web Conferencing 11
$$RICH$$ Black People : BATTLE in the HOUSE ova JOBS speech Black People Open Forum 32
lilpea Audio Video Web Conferencing : Battle of the DJ's Audio Video Web Conferencing 56
Ankhur Libya : Flying Battle Droids; Pakistan/ and now Libya Libya 8
N Black Entertainment : FINAL BATTLE Black Entertainment 0
Ankhur Black People : Have we forgotten the First Nation to Battle White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Battle groundz Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Ankhur Black People : Consumer Protection Agency's desperate Battle against Banks Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Do we battle each other to make the opressor happy?????????????????????? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Metaverse Black Entertainment : "KNOWING" is only half the battle. Black Entertainment 0
P Black Spirituality Religion : Battle of Beliefs Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Zulile Black Authors : A More Unbending Battle Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
P Black Spirituality Religion : A Battle In Hell Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Occult Battle... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : THE GREAT BATTLE FOR THE HUMAN SOUL Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 53
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Battle of Rights Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Jails / Prisons : Battle over braids pits Haynesville prison guards against Department of Corrections Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
R Black Poetry : Battle In the Ocean Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black People Politics : Reparation has become a DNA battle: I'm a past president's daughter Black People Politics 0
D Black Poetry : Internal Battle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
I Black Poetry : Battle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : battle of the sexes...... Black People Open Forum 3
G Black Authors : BATTLE POETRY, the battle begins Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Bluewater Black Events : Battle of The Poets $500 Slam In Baltimore Black Events 1
T Black Short Stories : The Battle Is Not Yours! Short Stories - Authors - Writing 4
T Black Poetry : Poetry Battle 2 (The Love) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black Poetry : Poetry Battle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 35
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Battle Hymn Of Africa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
N Black People : Abortion Battle Black People Open Forum 11
T Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Battle in Terri's case, Question for Christians Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21