Black People : battle of the sexes......

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Lesbians locked up in W. Village beating

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/444871p-374546c.html

Seven women were held in the brutal attack on an amorous Village street vendor.
A gang of petite but ornery lesbians pummeled and stabbed a DVD bootlegger in the West Village early yesterday after he tried to pick up one of the women - and then spat on her when she rebuffed his advances, police and witnesses said.

Wayne Buckle, 28, was jumped by the women at 2 a.m. in front of the IFC movie theater on Sixth Ave. after allegedly cursing a 19-year-old gay woman because she rejected him.

"She's my girl, and no one hits on my girl!" one of the women yelled during the bloody beatdown, a police source said.

The women - all from Newark, NJ - whipped Buckle with belts before 4-foot-11 Patreese Johnson allegedly stabbed him in the belly with a steak knife, police said.

"He called us [homophobic slur] and he said he was going to f- us all," one of the women said hours later as cops led the seven suspects out of the 6th Precinct stationhouse.

"He spit on us and threw a cigarette," another woman said. "This is a hate crime."

Buckle, a fixture on W. Third St. and Sixth Ave., was in critical but stable condition at St. Vincent's Hospital Manhattan's intensive care unit with tubes snaking into his mouth and his eyes swollen shut.

Witnesses said Buckle, who lives in Queens, had approached Johnson as the Newark women walked by the movie theater, witnesses said.

When Buckle hit on Johnson, she explained that she wasn't interested in men. Apparently offended, he spat on her, witnesses said.

Moments later, Johnson's six friends - ranging in age from 18 to 31 - pounced, police said.

Johnson allegedly pulled a knife and stabbed Buckle.

"He was in agony. He was bleeding a lot," said Diego Rodriguez, 60, who works at a nearby newsstand and called 911. "He made the mistake of spitting at one of them. They beat him up bad with belts, kicked and punched him."

Johnson allegedly tossed the knife under a nearby car as the group sprinted toward W. Fourth St., where they were apprehended by cops, police said.

All the women were charged with gang assault and criminal possession of a weapon. They were awaiting arraignment last night.

Attachments

• 302-LESBIAN1.JPG
    302-LESBIAN1.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 616-LESBIAN2.JPG
    616-LESBIAN2.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 21

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
tsk tsk tsk...

That's sad, but it sounds more like a group defense. Some men just can't handle rejection, especially if the women isn't into men. Never should a rejected advance turn violent the way it did. Spitting on some one is a criminal offense, as were the measures (stabbing) the gang of women went to after subduing the perpetrator.

hope

May 1, 2006
there are lesbians who do tend to dress and act like men just like there are gay men who act like women, in truth this is what you call sexaul insanity, when you date the same gender as yourself and then act like the opposite gender thats a state of confusion that runs so deep the person cant see at times what level of imorality they have gone down to, im not trying to be anti gay/lesbian in the sense of hate, i dont hate them but God is against this behaviour. I think the outcome of those girls attacking and stabing the guy is a direct result of the confused lifestyle they are living and only they can reserve that. As for the dude he shouldnt have spat in her face so in that sense he only has hiself to blame but at the same time he is a indirect victim of a system that has lost all sense of morality

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black Relationships : Battle of the Sexes Black Relationships 13
R Black Poetry : Snack is a small meal cornflakes make it all real rattle the street I'm from Battle creek so kneel to the words see a girl with hips and lips and chi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Battle Brews to Dump Jim Crow-Era Voting Rules in Deep South Mississippi Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Battle flag carried by black Union troops hits auction block African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : OldSoul on V103's 'The Battle" - Sunday July 15th - 5 PM CST Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A Black Woman’s Battle to Tell the Truth About Nat Turner: Witness and Testimony African American History Culture 0
Boss_Lady Black Relationships : Am I fighting a losing battle? Black Relationships 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dissertation on Egyptian battle for Justin in the OT AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Battle on the Internet: Wesley Muhammad vs Tahuti AACOOLDRE 3
HODEE Black People Politics : Welcome to Uniontown: Arrowhead Landfill Battle a Modern Civil Rights Struggle Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mississippi divided: Battle over Confederate flag shifts to Magnolia State Black People Politics 13
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : sister removes battle flag in front of SC statehouse... Black People Politics 16
Enki Black Poetry : Battle Chat. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 42
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Rep. Mo Brooks talks ‘war on whites’ as the GOP loses the battle for votes Black People Politics 2
Kadijah Black People Politics : China thinks it can defeat America in battle Black People Politics 39
S Health and Wellness : The Black Gay Community has lost the Battle against HIV & AIDS. Black Health and Wellness 53
Jaya Makara Black Poetry : The Battle Within Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S The Front Porch : The Battle Within Spoken Word Video The Front Porch 0
K Black Relationships : in a battle to make a younger sista in my beloved woman Black Relationships 14
$$RICH$$ Black People : A system of corruption battle of black & white Black People Open Forum 33
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Roxanne vs. Busy Bee battle - Roxanne blazed him......lol Audio Video Web Conferencing 11
$$RICH$$ Black People : BATTLE in the HOUSE ova JOBS speech Black People Open Forum 32
lilpea Audio Video Web Conferencing : Battle of the DJ's Audio Video Web Conferencing 56
Ankhur Libya : Flying Battle Droids; Pakistan/ and now Libya Libya 8
N Black Entertainment : FINAL BATTLE Black Entertainment 0
Ankhur Black People : Have we forgotten the First Nation to Battle White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Battle groundz Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Ankhur Black People : Consumer Protection Agency's desperate Battle against Banks Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Do we battle each other to make the opressor happy?????????????????????? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Metaverse Black Entertainment : "KNOWING" is only half the battle. Black Entertainment 0
P Black Spirituality Religion : Battle of Beliefs Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Zulile Black Authors : A More Unbending Battle Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
P Black Spirituality Religion : A Battle In Hell Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Occult Battle... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : THE GREAT BATTLE FOR THE HUMAN SOUL Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 53
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Battle of Rights Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Jails / Prisons : Battle over braids pits Haynesville prison guards against Department of Corrections Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
R Black Poetry : Battle In the Ocean Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black People Politics : Reparation has become a DNA battle: I'm a past president's daughter Black People Politics 0
D Black Poetry : Internal Battle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
I Black Poetry : Battle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Authors : BATTLE POETRY, the battle begins Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Bluewater Black Events : Battle of The Poets $500 Slam In Baltimore Black Events 1
T Black Short Stories : The Battle Is Not Yours! Short Stories - Authors - Writing 4
T Black Poetry : Poetry Battle 2 (The Love) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black Poetry : Poetry Battle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 35
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Battle Hymn Of Africa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
N Black People : Abortion Battle Black People Open Forum 11